HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The first step is admittance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I think my problem is that after all this time, I still haven't had any alcohol. people are literally starting to get pissed off at me because I refuse to drink
I know I am.
I dranked when I was 16 you lil' princess!

yet somehow, I'm manlier than you. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am

MiloTime wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I think my problem is that after all this time, I still haven't had any alcohol. people are literally starting to get pissed off at me because I refuse to drink
I know I am.
I dranked when I was 16 you lil' princess!

yet somehow, I'm manlier than you. :U
Pssh, right.
I couldn't stick to vegetarianism, after a month and a half I just had to have a big fucking bloody steak, it was fucking delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I think my problem is that after all this time, I still haven't had any alcohol. people are literally starting to get pissed off at me because I refuse to drink
I know I am.
I dranked when I was 16 you lil' princess!

yet somehow, I'm manlier than you. :U
Pssh, right.
I couldn't stick to vegetarianism, after a month and a half I just had to have a big fucking bloody steak, it was fucking delicious.

perhaps it takes a man to BECOME vegetarian. just sayin' Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:43 am

It takes a man to love fire and death and gore like I do Razz

You? Princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
It takes a man to love fire and death and gore like I do Razz

You? Princess.

so you have sexual fetishes and are a pyromaniac... this makes you a man? pokerface

like the title of this thread exists. the first step is admittance allthe

btw, I know I'm not manly. I'm just a big ol' wimp :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am

MiloTime wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:
It takes a man to love fire and death and gore like I do Razz

You? Princess.

so you have sexual fetishes and are a pyromaniac... this makes you a man? pokerface

like the title of this thread exists. the first step is admittance allthe

btw, I know I'm not manly. I'm just a big ol' wimp :>
Lol, I don't have a fetish for gore or death or fire, I just very much enjoy them xD

And yes, I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:

And yes, I know.

do you consider this to be a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:

And yes, I know.

do you consider this to be a bad thing?
Nope, you're just a pussy, nothing wrong with that! xD
Kinda funny, kinda hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

He who rides a high-horse will someday fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Thlayli wrote:
He who rides a high-horse will someday fall.
Unless his horse is so high that the rider is in low Earth orbit...

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Riv wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
He who rides a high-horse will someday fall.
Unless his horse is so high that the rider is in low Earth orbit...

lol
Well eventually orbital decay would occur and he would fall, even if he's burned up while falling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Thlayli wrote:
He who rides a high-horse will someday fall.

I fell the second I got on. nice try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah fuck you guys, you really don't get me.

Well I've seemingly come to conclusion that the reason why I drink so much now is not long ago all my plans for a future went to shit. So the way I see it now, I might as well just destroy myself in the most glorifying means possible.

Today is the dawn of a new future for me, future of self destruction where I will hopefully die by the time I'm 30. I'll do everything I can to sap any joy I can out of every precious second of life, I'll just indulge myself any way I see fit. Drugs, alcohol, anorexia...

I'm sure that its the only way I can obtain everything I've ever wanted... Other than he who seems unclaimable ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Yeah fuck you guys, you really don't get me.



These indulgences will barely interest you for another week. Also, the last thing alcoholics do is wave it around like a banner like you do. Some very close friends of mine are recovering alcoholics, and my uncle drank himself to death last year, so I can safely say you're not the type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Yeah fuck you guys, you really don't get me.

Well I've seemingly come to conclusion that the reason why I drink so much now is not long ago all my plans for a future went to shit. So the way I see it now, I might as well just destroy myself in the most glorifying means possible.

Today is the dawn of a new future for me, future of self destruction where I will hopefully die by the time I'm 30. I'll do everything I can to sap any joy I can out of every precious second of life, I'll just indulge myself any way I see fit. Drugs, alcohol, anorexia...

I'm sure that its the only way I can obtain everything I've ever wanted... Other than he who seems unclaimable ;_;

I get it just fine kiddo.
Puking and shivering on the floor also isn't glorious in any way.
Just saying. You know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah that's great. All I know is I've never been a happy person and lately I feel a little useless unloved and unessential. I've felt this way before, and in the aftermath it led to fleeting happiness.

I've decided I'll do it all again, on a more drastic scale, but it's not like you care anyways.
Makes me wonder why I have to be one of those people who just can't seem to attain any joy by simply living like other people do... I hate it, I hate myself for it... I just want to able to enjoy my life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
I just want to able to enjoy my life...
Just do the shit you enjoy doing that isnt going to slowly kill you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Or find something to do. It's hard for one to care for somebody who does care about one's self.
Ya' now? So you could learn to dance, or find somebody to hang out with, or work on your will power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

That's funny actually, everything I really enjoy doing I also hate myself for, with the exception of physical activities I can't do right now because it's winter. I can dance, I've got lots of "friends". I thought I had a real friend once, but I got older, I changed and he didn't. I burnt that bridge a long time ago, and I'm forced to wonder if I sold my soul.

What's the worst of all is that I desire everything I can't have. It's the oldest story in the book, a lonely wanderer following the path of ultimate self destruction.

I don't really want to get into it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Dancing is physical, and you can still go for runs in winter I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Dancing is physical, and you can still go for runs in winter I do.
Dancing sucks alone, and running suck when your lungs are as shriveled up as mine are.
I might go out and y'know... Burn down something, that might be fun.

I would absolutely love to go for a bike ride, but hey, idk where my fucking monkey wrench is and I can't fix my bikes because of that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 pm

I've been thinking and... Well I think that maybe I'm not busy enough...

All this time to myself is driving me nuts and all I do is harm myself in more ways than one...

I need to get back into a warehouse so I'm not so bothered with personal crap all the time, plus I love working in a warehouse cause it makes your body look great Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Learn self-respect.

Try to be happy. Indulge yourself in your favourite books, movies, games, music... It's what I did and keeps me stable. Find something to live for, even if what you want to be is a hermit who reads all day. Something that will make you think "this was not in vain", and gives you a sense of meaningfulness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Learn self-respect.

Try to be happy. Indulge yourself in your favourite books, movies, games, music... It's what I did and keeps me stable. Find something to live for, even if what you want to be is a hermit who reads all day. Something that will make you think "this was not in vain", and gives you a sense of meaningfulness.
I know you're right, but with me it's always a gamble... I think I'll take my own advice. "You can't blame a guy for trying"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I tried. You didn't listen. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The first step is admittance!   

Back to top Go down
 
The first step is admittance!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
» Super step side kit car.
» 1st step: Introduce yourself!
» Step by Step building the IJN Yamato
» 1972 GMC Step Side

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: