Resistance rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 am

blackfuredfox wrote:

"Yeah, because I don't like people seeing me disrobed. Scars and wounds torn it up, besides that boxers aren't an easy find out here, so no peeking." I start getting my gear on, and after I get my undershirt and pants on I walk out from behind the curtain and put my belt on. "You know how to fight if it comes to it?"
"I like scars..." I purr lightly, and jump on the bed laying on my tummy kicking my legs while resting my head on my hands, and staring at you, "I can punch people if I need to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

"Yeah, because I don't like people seeing me disrobed. Scars and wounds torn it up, besides that boxers aren't an easy find out here, so no peeking." I start getting my gear on, and after I get my undershirt and pants on I walk out from behind the curtain and put my belt on. "You know how to fight if it comes to it?"
"I like scars..." I purr lightly, and jump on the bed laying on my tummy kicking my legs while resting my head on my hands, and staring at you, "I can punch people if I need to."
"Too many stories behind them, I don't like them. Besides, we just met, I don't like being nude infront of people I just met." I lace up the black boots and tuck my pant legs under my boot bands. While putting my flak jacket on I ask, "when you mean punch, do you mean a Mike Tysons punch out and you can lay someone out no problem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 am

"Well if I really need to yes, and I can kick. Want to feel my leg muscles?" I smile politely and sit up, holding my leg up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
"Well if I really need to yes, and I can kick. Want to feel my leg muscles?" I smile politely and sit up, holding my leg up.
"I felt em earlier, we gotta leave in a minute or two, let me kill the fire." I walked over to the flames and close the door, vent and pipe killing it through oxygen deprevation. I put my beret on and moved the side over. I grabed and holstered my P38, "ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 am

blackfuredfox wrote:

"I felt em earlier, we gotta leave in a minute or two, let me kill the fire." I walked over to the flames and close the door, vent and pipe killing it through oxygen deprevation. I put my beret on and moved the side over. I grabed and holstered my P38, "ready?"
I hop up and stand straight, "Yes sir." I walk up to you smiling and grab your hand, "Let's go." I smile innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 am

"Okay." I bring you over to the window and lift the board a bit, "see that radio tower, that's where we need to get to. Its 2.4 kilometers north east. We gotta do a 300 meter dash to the tree line, then hike the way up the mountain. Need anything before we go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 am

"I don't need anything; although... there is something I wouldn't mind..." I turn looking you up and down, "But you wouldn't be into that, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
"I don't need anything; although... there is something I wouldn't mind..." I turn looking you up and down, "But you wouldn't be into that, hehe..."
I look over at you a bit confused. "Yeah, well uh, let get ready." I open the door guiding you out to the downstairs exit. I close locking my door and follow behind you,. "On three we break for it, one two FIVE, I mean, THREE."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

I run as fast as I can trying to keep up with you, falling behind just a little bit almost tripping over a pebble and stumbling, flailing my arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Two steps before I reach the edge of the city, I hear footsteps behind me. I panic and duck for the nearest cover, but somehow I feel like I was a split-second too late. I cower behind some old crates at the front of an alley and wait for my tremors to stop to get into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 pm

I run over and jump into a nearby ditch next to the woodline and pull out my Walther taking a look around. "Hurry up, we ain't got much time before the next patrol rolls through." Im waving my right arm in with my Walther held up and in a Germanic way, the pinkie extended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 pm

I get distracted by something and trip over my feet and face plant right before the ditch, starting to cry and crawl into the ditch, "Owie... that h-hurt..." my voice shaky with tears in my eyes, hands bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:43 pm

By the time I reach the base of the tower, a resistance fighter has already arrived. I stealthily leave the premises and move for the woodline to head into town. I travel just within the woods to maximize the effectiveness of my camo while still keeping my bearing. As I near town, I see two people up ahead in a ditch. I sit and watch through my binoculars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 pm

"We don't have time for tears and crying. Wrap your hands in this." I throw you two tattered pieves of a tshirt with Pink Floyd on it. "Now we need to move up the mountian through the trees trees so w-" I was cut off by some rustling behind the crates. I started stepping towards them when they start to rumble. "Wait a minute, shit, its early." I jumped into a crater in the road, "quick, get down." I laid flat as I could in the crater on top my legs as a T-99 tank started rolling around a corner by the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"Oh, alright." I lay on the ground dirt mixing with my bloodied hands, "Crying takes non of my time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 am

Looking to and fro, I note that no eyes are looking in my direction, so I muffle the sound of my hooves as best I can and inch toward the city limit. I stay in the shadows, never looking away from the two Chinese lapdogs in the ditch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 am

I laid in the crater head back with my beret next to me because it fell off when I jumped in. My eyes straight up and my ears perked listening for the tanks engine and treads turning. I was completely quiet even though I could sign Henery the 8th as loud as I could and no one inside that metal beast could hear me. I heard it turn fully and begin to move down the street, then it was there. The right front of the tread over the side of the the crater right over me. It stopped. I heard a hatch on the top open and a pair of boots hit the ground beside the tank. I pulled my Walther out and cocked the hammer. I heard him talking, and kicking the treads. My heart was beating so hard I could see the blood vessels in my hand pumping. It was the 2nd longest minute of my life until I heard two boots climb up and saw the bottom of the tank begin to move forward.
"holy fuckin shit." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:48 am

Laying casually I watch the tank, and the person next to me, resting my head on my hand, "Well that was fun." I peel my hand off my face leaving a blotch of deep red, "Hey, somebody is around here, I'm a cat, I can hear these things." Ears twitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 am

The tank suddenly stopped again, I heard chinese echoing inside the tank as I heard the pair od boots hit the ground again and begin walking around. I hear a thunder strike as rain begins to fall. I could hear the rain pattering on the tank and ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

"Oh, maybe I spoke to soon?" I whisper and stare at the person's boots who got out of the tank, "Nothing to do, but wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance rp   

Back to top Go down

Resistance rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Role Playing-
Jump to: