General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bully (Canis Canem Edit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Empty
PostSubject: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Years of trying and I still cannot find a game that tops the fun factor of Bully. Bought it today and played it for the first time in two years. It's the Scholarship Edition and now the original PS2 version, so the extra classes feel a little out of place, but it doesn't spoil the magic.

Also, badass soundtrack:

Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

No way, i JUST finished the preppy chapter and now i'm fighting the greasers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Just stopped doing missions to focus on my classes.

I'm a total badass Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 am

Totally made the prefects mad by dressing the classiest I possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

The prefects never actually bust you for not wearing your uniform. They just get kinda pissed and then move on. Yeah, fuck you too you abusive dicks.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

It's snowing so i made Jimmy wear an army jacket. Now he looks like James Sunderland.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm

I love going clothes shopping in that game for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I love going clothes shopping in that game for some reason.

Women Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

trying to catch up to where I previously was before I lost my data.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm pretty sure that Rudy guy is a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

How would you all feel if they took it down an edgier road in Bully 2? Like a school shooting scene in the essence of No Russian from MW2.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Thlayli wrote:
How would you all feel if they took it down an edgier road in Bully 2? Like a school shooting scene in the essence of No Russian from MW2.

that would NEVER happen. nobody wants to touch that area in video games. GTA is basically the limit. but if you make a main game about a touching subject that personally hits some people emotionally (whether or not they've experienced that in RL) about a school shooting, that'll piss SO. MANY. PEOPLE. OFF. I mean it's been like what, 3 years since MW2 came out, and to this day, people are still going crazy over the airport mission.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:03 pm

People flipped their shit over Bully when it came out too.

The thing that pisses me off is that this is ONLY a stigma in video games. If someone wrote a book, TV show or whatever involving a school shooting, it would be considered dark, but not offensive to most. But because it's a video game, people want to flip their shit at everything that isn't Viva Pinata, and I don't understand this.

This is why I hate publishers. Grow some balls and make ART. They only exist to make money. I mean, sure; it's a business, but it should be expression too. There is so much potential with this medium, as it forces you in the shoes of the character and makes you feel as if you're experiencing what they're going through, but because of censorship it's true potential is wasted.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I think it could get away with said theme, if it were taken seriously, rather than as a humorous game. like if the game were focused on... surviving a school shooting? shit, I don't know.

but believe me, you make a game about a kid shooting up a school as everybody's running around humorously, saying one-liners, people will petition this game never to be released. lol
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:20 pm

I think it could be incorporated well. End chapter: Jimmy and Pete plan a school shooting, ending in suicide, fade to black, roll credits over silence.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Remember when you found out you can kill children in Fallout 1?

Good times Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit)   Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bully (Canis Canem Edit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Five Frags Left-
Jump to: