HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 28 Drinks Later

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: 28 Drinks Later   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 am

I'm here, on this forum
everything is so clear
I'm playing guitar perfectly for my skill level and singing every grunge song ever, equally perfect
if only the chords and rhythms I was playing remotely matched the lyrics
also there's a chair right behind me
why the fuck am I typing this on my knees
it's like Jesus if he was a sexy buff drunk grungewuff w/ dreads
cuz he was a Christian so he was always praying and stuff
and preaching to the masses on forums like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm here, on this forum
everything is so clear
I'm playing guitar perfectly for my skill level and singing every grunge song ever, equally perfect
if only the chords and rhythms I was playing remotely matched the lyrics
also there's a chair right behind me
why the fuck am I typing this on my knees
it's like Jesus if he was a sexy buff drunk grungewuff w/ dreads
cuz he was a Christian so he was always praying and stuff
and preaching to the masses on forums like this

Nuh uh.

Jesus was a Jew. He preached on Jewish forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Riv wrote:
Nuh uh.

Jesus was a Jew. He preached on Jewish forums.

I still have half a mind to troll the only Rasta forum I ever found
well, it's only ostensibly a Rasta forum and really more a black supremacist forum
just folks of that bent believe you can't have one without the other
they spend just as much time bashing queers as extolling the teachings of Christ/H.I.M, if not more
the thing is their madness takes on a life of its own and turns into this thing that I'm just dumbstruck by every time I see it
they don't write ED articles on how to troll people like this
mostly because they're so fringe even ED doesn't know they exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
they don't write ED articles on how to troll people like this
mostly because they're so fringe even ED doesn't know they exist

I always read ED as "erectile dysfunction."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Jesusfish

avatar

Humor : μελαγχολία
Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Good to see that nobody on this forum has stopped drinking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 am

*MICHAEL FUCKING CERA
I SEE MICHAEL FUCKING CERA.
PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmandu

avatar

Humor : Questionable
Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 47
Location : Jaw Juh

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

I wasn't, until you posted that.

Damn you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katsden.net
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
*MICHAEL FUCKING CERA
I SEE MICHAEL FUCKING CERA.
PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS

that's because it is lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am

I was under the impression this was going to be about me.

You can't drink 28 drinks and stay awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
I was under the impression this was going to be about me.

Isn't everything?

Foxy_Boy wrote:
You can't drink 28 drinks and stay awake.

It was a reference to 28 Days Later you retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:
I was under the impression this was going to be about me.

Isn't everything?
No babes ;3

Foxy_Boy wrote:
You can't drink 28 drinks and stay awake.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
It was a reference to 28 Days Later you retard.
Yeah no shit, you still can't drink 28 drinks :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 pm

go fucking kill yourself already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Southpaw

avatar

Humor : Your.
Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Why are either of you even using this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Why are either of you even using this forum.

That's a question I'm asking myself a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Why are either of you even using this forum.

I think the admins are letting this play itself out because it's just too sweet to ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I think the admins are letting this play itself out because it's just too sweet to ban

I agree, I should totally be banned for what Foxy Boy posts. The fact I despise him slightly less than most makes us friends, and therefor, me responsible for his conduct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I think the admins are letting this play itself out because it's just too sweet to ban

I agree, I should totally be banned for what Foxy Boy posts. The fact I despise him slightly less than most makes us friends, and therefor, me responsible for his conduct.

well I AM mostly referring to foxy boy if it's any consolation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Southpaw

avatar

Humor : Your.
Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 pm

You say that like you've never posted something bad on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Southpaw wrote:
You say that like you've never posted something bad on here.

I know you are but what am I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Southpaw

avatar

Humor : Your.
Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

A waste of our time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Southpaw wrote:
A waste of our time?

Note the title of the forums, printed in huge gold letters.
Christ, I'd expect a senile oldfuck to walk right into that one but had a bit more faith in you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Southpaw

avatar

Humor : Your.
Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Your a waste of our wasted time, that's pretty bad. |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Your a waste of our wasted time, that's pretty bad. |:

What's pretty bad is when you keep making such a forced effort to mount a comeback of a comeback when there's no fight except the one you're trying to pick to make yourself look good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Southpaw

avatar

Humor : Your.
Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm not picking a fight I'm just wondering what the logic behind posting on here is, sorry if it seems like I'm being hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Southpaw wrote:
I'm not picking a fight I'm just wondering what the logic behind posting on here is, sorry if it seems like I'm being hostile.

You're either completely devoid of social skills or lying. Since you don't know me that well, I'll offer you the courtesy of knowing that I pretty much assume the worst in everyone, especially their motives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 28 Drinks Later   

Back to top Go down
 
28 Drinks Later
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What food drink, makes u hyper??
» [BAD HAZE DAYS] Stay Indoors! Drink more water!
» No booze for me! Gerard Butler frequents Sydney pub but only drinks water as he gets ready to begin filming blockbuster
» A - Z of Alcoholic Drinks
» Does George actually drink coffee?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: