General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 6

Go down 
+22
Viva
Lemonchronicles
Jesusfish
Fable
Zenia
Dev
Brace
Daisy The Bunny
kyle19
Kaizy
Lucy
Pliio
8-bit
Trey
blackfuredfox
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
Taz
MiloTime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenia

Zenia

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am

BFF, the rule of badge sewing is to use thread the color of the badge. Whether it is machine stitched or you are using a mostly invisible handstitch (I sew badges on military things a lot) it will be camouflaged most if you match the badge. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 am

Zenia wrote:
BFF, the rule of badge sewing is to use thread the color of the badge. Whether it is machine stitched or you are using a mostly invisible handstitch (I sew badges on military things a lot) it will be camouflaged most if you match the badge. Smile
Oh thank god, I started sewing it on by hand and just kept using the blue. I didn't have the problem though with my M43 since the background on the badge is the same color as the hat. I was just keeping the stitch close as hell to the badge hoping no one would be able to notice, but this is a great relief. Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Humor : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 am

Might be getting a Job with my mom's boyfriend.
Only problem is shift is 5pm - 1am inglip
(even though that does fit with my sleep pattern)
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 am

Dev wrote:
Is it bartending?
(thinks what those hours could be)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Life is shit.
MAYANS Y U NO MAKE WORLD END IN 2011?
Because even numbers.
Also, my dad wants us to come to his place on Sunday. You up for it?
Also also, someone wants to use my species as their fursona. I feel so awesome right now. megusta fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:51 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Life is shit.
Because even numbers.
Also also, someone wants to use my species as their fursona. I feel so awesome right now. megusta fuck yeah
Yeah sure, still good for tomorrow? I kinda need a pick me up. Oh and I found a place for you to get a cheap Fallschirmjäger uniform including the dress blouse. Ill give you my M43 once I get my visor cap but until then ill stitch a badge on the cunt cap and let you have that. Also, appearently because I was doing French Resistance with you, most people in the unit thought I went rouge, so the unit is probably gonna switch which means im gonna form my own unit anyways and try to make a partnership with Shanes unit, we wont be Wehrmacht or follow most of their guidelines but we piggy back with them to battles and provide support, kinda like forward scouts.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Life is shit.
Because even numbers.
Yeah sure, still good for tomorrow? I kinda need a pick me up. Oh and I found a place for you to get a cheap Fallschirmjäger uniform including the dress blouse. Ill give you my M43 once I get my visor cap but until then ill stitch a badge on the cunt cap and let you have that. Also, appearently because I was doing French Resistance with you, most people in the unit thought I went rouge, so the unit is probably gonna switch which means im gonna form my own unit anyways and try to make a partnership with Shanes unit, we wont be Wehrmacht or follow most of their guidelines but we piggy back with them to battles and provide support, kinda like forward scouts.
That sounds pretty cool. When do I need the uniform by? I kinda have some essentials that need my attention first. Like, actual clothes and food and paying my parents and getting my phone fixed.
And yeah, come on out to Subway tomorrow. It's the one down the street from school... across from Harbor Freight. >>
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:59 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Life is shit.
Because even numbers.
That sounds pretty cool. When do I need the uniform by? I kinda have some essentials that need my attention first. Like, actual clothes and food and paying my parents and getting my phone fixed.
And yeah, come on out to Subway tomorrow. It's the one down the street from school... across from Harbor Freight. >>
Oh you wont need it til March at the earliest, since I wont even have my rifle until after my birthday, actually id say April would be good because that'll probably be our first battle, and even then that'll be late april. But you will be fielded as a Fallschirmjäger, I gurantee that. We may be forward scouts for Shane and following him to battles but were still independent, he's the Wehrmacht and were the Luftwaffe. Also if you want I can teach you some basic German. We also need to work on our musical number.
SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER AND GERMANY
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:01 am

YES, AND I RECRUITED A FEW FOLKS FOR THE FLASH MOB.

Shelby hates me for doing this.

Also, evidently, I /won't/ get a free sammich tomorrow. But I can maybe jew a few bucks from my mom. I just now found out about this.
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Humor : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Dev wrote:
Is it bartending?
(thinks what those hours could be)

Janitor crew at a new school around here. :c
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

Watching Full Metal Jacket for the first time with my dad
He was in the Navy so he keeps telling me about how accurate all of this is
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lol, its accurate as hell, but he does know there isn't one Seamen in that movie, all Marines.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:21 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lol, its accurate as hell, but he does know there isn't one Seamen in that movie, all Marines.
He knows, he said its still how his boot camp was
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 am

Sometimes I'm amazed at how fast I can draw, when it's something I really don't want to draw Not a single fuck wa

I've only been drawing 45 minutes? Seriously?
Feels like FOREVAAAAAAAR
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 am

I have an IQ of 159
But I couldn't even figure out how to break a chocolate orange. v.v
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 am

Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
He knows, he said its still how his boot camp was
Is he serious? Wow, just, wow.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Is he serious? Wow, just, wow.
Hes confirmed blanket parties, suicides, asshole drill sergeants...pretty much the lot
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 am

I need some adderall or something pokerface
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 am

Kaizy wrote:
Trey wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Fuck I feel tired and fat Okay.jpg
I found out my thighs jiggle quite a bit ;w;
I feel out of shape *sob*

lol

Also your avatar is adorable :3
Thanks c8

Np ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 am

And now to get something to eat to make up for the calories I just burned megusta

Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 am

inglip
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 am

Damn, I was on a roll with art tonight
Im going to bed super happy ;w;
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 am

Can't sleep, reading everything there is to read on Wikipedia about warp drive inglip
Read about ALL the fake science! allthe
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Pliio wrote:
I have an IQ of 159
But I couldn't even figure out how to break a chocolate orange. v.v
It really does take a surprising amount of force. My sis showed me one guy with a video blog, he slammed the thing down on his laptop and broke the hard drive.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm allegedly 183 (according to the Raven APM) and I can't figure out how clothing works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 6
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next