General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 6

Go down 
+22
Viva
Lemonchronicles
Jesusfish
Fable
Zenia
Dev
Brace
Daisy The Bunny
kyle19
Kaizy
Lucy
Pliio
8-bit
Trey
blackfuredfox
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
Taz
MiloTime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
What's baklava?
Have I seriously never made baklava for you? We need to change that.
http://images.wikia.com/bakingrecipes/images/9/9e/Baklava.jpg
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
What's baklava?
Have I seriously never made baklava for you? We need to change that.
http://images.wikia.com/bakingrecipes/images/9/9e/Baklava.jpg
Never, and all I got was a blue box with a question mark in it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Shit.

It's basically layering phyllo dough and a mix of walnuts and cinnamon over and over, for about eight layers, then baking it, then drizzling a steaming-hot sauce made with honey, sugar, water, and vanilla extract over it when it comes out of the oven, so it sizzles on the baking sheet.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Shit.

It's basically layering phyllo dough and a mix of walnuts and cinnamon over and over, for about eight layers, then baking it, then drizzling a steaming-hot sauce made with honey, sugar, water, and vanilla extract over it when it comes out of the oven, so it sizzles on the baking sheet.

Oh. I saw ground ant-meat with peanut brittle on top.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Riv wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Shit.

^
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

i am a number
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Riv wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Shit.

What the fuck is phyllo dough. And with rivs description it sounds startling.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
i am a number

You are lots of numbers. Here, your number is 11.

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
^

It does look like high-quality ants though.

blackfuredfox wrote:

It's evil anti-American Muslim bread. And of course it does. I am a professional fear-mongerer.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Shit.

Phyllo is paper-thin dough that's hard as fuck to cook with. If you buy a roll, you have to use it THAT FUCKING NIGHT so it doesn't get dry and tear.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Riv wrote:

:-D my favorite!

cheers
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
i am a number

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
^

It does look like high-quality ants though.

blackfuredfox wrote:

It's evil anti-American Muslim bread. And of course it does. I am a professional fear-mongerer.
You wanna know what's scary? Germs, bacteria, disease. Those things, terrible things, there are only a few places safe from them, sealed away safely in a room, and have that room in the desert, preferably well stocked and high up to offer a good view.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

These go to eleven.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Thlayli wrote:
These go to eleven.
I love you. :V
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
You wanna know what's scary? Germs, bacteria, disease. Those things, terrible things, there are only a few places safe from them, sealed away safely in a room, and have that room in the desert, preferably well stocked and high up to offer a good view.

Oh, you can never truly escape those things. You can run... hide... but how can you evade that which is everywhere? Or the human condition itself? Each strain of bacteria I face teaches me how better to defeat it and its allies. They are powerful and worthy adversaries, whom I am proud to fight.

Awww Yeaaah

lunar_helix wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
These go to eleven.

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Spinal_tap_amps
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Oh, you can never truly escape those things. You can run... hide... but how can you evade that which is everywhere? Or the human condition itself? Each strain of bacteria I face teaches me how better to defeat it and its allies. They are powerful and worthy adversaries, whom I am proud to fight.

Awww Yeaaah

lunar_helix wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
These go to eleven.

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Spinal_tap_amps
Actually, by sealing myself off and only eating properly prepared and sanitized food and only drinking bottled water I can prevent the germs from getting in my body via food. By sealing myself off and only" purifying" myself occasionally with rubbing alcohol I can stop the germs. Also by pissing in bottles and sealing them in a closet the germs wont use science on my urine to defeat me. I can also have no contact with the outside world with the exception of my most trusted personnel I can remain germ free.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm

whoah slow down i wasn't listening
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Actually, by sealing myself off and only eating properly prepared and sanitized food and only drinking bottled water I can prevent the germs from getting in my body via food. By sealing myself off and only" purifying" myself occasionally with rubbing alcohol I can stop the germs. Also by pissing in bottles and sealing them in a closet the germs wont use science on my urine to defeat me. I can also have no contact with the outside world with the exception of my most trusted personnel I can remain germ free.
Nice try. But what you're neglecting is that your intestines are full of deadly bacteria. If you constantly sanitize your body, you will kill your normal skin inhabitants, you'll be exposing yourself to the risk of skin infections from gastrointestinal pathogens. If you get rid of your intestinal fauna, you will probably die of vitamin deficiencies. As hard as it is to believe, bacteria are our friends sometimes, and it's best not to strain that friendship.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Nice try. But what you're neglecting is that your intestines are full of deadly bacteria. If you constantly sanitize your body, you will kill your normal skin inhabitants, you'll be exposing yourself to the risk of skin infections from gastrointestinal pathogens. If you get rid of your intestinal fauna, you will probably die of vitamin deficiencies. As hard as it is to believe, bacteria are our friends sometimes, and it's best not to strain that friendship.
Bitch please.
General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Hughes
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Bitch please.

He doesn't count. He wore tissue boxes on his feet. The FDA won't admit it, but that cures all diseases known to man, and some known only to squirrels.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Bitch please.

He doesn't count. He wore tissue boxes on his feet. The FDA won't admit it, but that cures all diseases known to man, and some known only to squirrels.
Does too, he pioneered this.
1. Alienate Family
2. Become Successful
3. Crash good plane.
4. Fly the ridiculous one perfectly.
5. Go nuts.
6. ???
7. PROFIT.
cept he did it 10 fold.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 am

My girlfriend bought me a bucket of Civil War plastic figurines, with wagons, horses, flags, cannons, all that fun stuff, as a reward for letting me tattoo "PROPERTY OF SHELBY" on me. Probably on my ass.

I swear I'm going to marry this girl.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

Zenia wrote:
I am dizzy and have to pee a lot and have a headache too in addition to my hot/cold thing. I plugged all my symptoms into Google and the only result is "You could be pregnant!" ... No I can't. If I was, I'd be 7 months along. XDDD Plus we used two forms of protection. lmao

Stupid Google, you are no help.
And now there is a spot on my gums that hurts so I put "sores on gums" and got this as a search result "The hormonal changes of pregnancy can also increase the sensitivity of the gums, which may in some cases lead to soreness or pain."

NO I AM NOT. Stop telling me that, Internet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Wtf-photos-videos-appleception1
General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 130061434930

*actual content*
Aww man, I have homework to do and I just wanna eat something and go to sleep Okay.jpg
I woke up from my nap all dehydrated and hot, and my nose was all stuffed up. My eyes feel itchy. I need to sleep so bad Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Wtf-photos-videos-appleception1
:( I was gonna post and go "Appleception!" ... but when I quoted it, I saw that the file was already called that.
Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

*actual content*
Aww man, I have homework to do and I just wanna eat something and go to sleep Okay.jpg
I woke up from my nap all dehydrated and hot, and my nose was all stuffed up. My eyes feel itchy. I need to sleep so bad Not a single fuck wa

lol I just woke up from a nap too. what woke me up was I was bending my... boner. I always get a boner while I'm asleep, and I was in an awkward sleeping position where it bent downwards

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 6
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next