General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BUY ALL THE COOKIES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

Humor : Puns

BUY ALL THE COOKIES Empty
PostSubject: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/teen-girl-calls-for-nationwide-girl-scout-cookies

According to the video linked, a teen girl scout is asking for a boycott of girl scout cookies because girl scouts admitted a transgender boy. She then proceeds to cite her reasonings about it being dishonest and not fair and says that if adult males are not allowed to sleep in the same cabins as the girls scouts, how is allowing a MtF trans any different?

*headdesks*

I used to be a girl scout when I was a tiny(er) person and I have to say I wanna smack a bitch then buy cookies and eat them in front of her just to spite her.

This kind of bullshit just gets me so infuriated I can't see straight.

"Where would they use the bathroom?"
Seriously? Bitch, what does it matter? Have you ever BEEN in a woman's bathroom? THEY ALL HAVE STALLS. It's not like the men's room where there's a couple urinals and stalls, no.

As for showers, I've never been anywhere where the showers are open for them to shower at the same time.

I also wonder how she'd feel if bisexual/lesbians were open in the girl scouts. Or, or, OR if a FtM wanted to join. Would she object to that?

*ponders* Fuck it. I'm buying Tagalongs come Monday.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I always find the insinuation of cross dressing rapists to be bizarrely paranoid and detached from reality. You're going to draw as much attention to yourself as possible, in a public place, in order to commit one of the most detested crimes? That kind of makes the opposite of sense, especially given that there are established ways of raping someone and getting away with it. Like getting them drunk or drugging them at a party, for instance, or becoming a famous authority figure someone can't say no to, like a member of the clergy or a politician for example.
Back to top Go down
AleuTheWolf

AleuTheWolf

Humor : Puns

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Well OBVIOUSLY any time a guy does anything with women it means that he wants to rape her.
I swear, people still suffer from cootie syndrome as adults.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Im gonna buy the fuck out of those Samoas
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Brace wrote:
I always find the insinuation of cross dressing rapists to be bizarrely paranoid and detached from reality. You're going to draw as much attention to yourself as possible, in a public place, in order to commit one of the most detested crimes? That kind of makes the opposite of sense, especially given that there are established ways of raping someone and getting away with it. Like getting them drunk or drugging them at a party, for instance, or becoming a famous authority figure someone can't say no to, like a member of the clergy or a politician for example.

It probably helps to point out that it has been scientifically proven by science that conservatives' brains tend to be wired for paranoia. Yes, I read this on that "hipster douchebag" site Cracked, but it wasn't the first time I'd seen such a study referenced. Actually you've probably seen the same one.
Back to top Go down
Alerio Corvinus

Alerio Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

It probably helps to point out that it has been scientifically proven by science that conservatives' brains tend to be wired for paranoia. Yes, I read this on that "hipster douchebag" site Cracked, but it wasn't the first time I'd seen such a study referenced. Actually you've probably seen the same one.

Perhaps it is the other way around, people who are wired for paranoia tend to be conservative moral police.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Alerio Corvinus wrote:
Perhaps it is the other way around, people who are wired for paranoia tend to be conservative moral police.

Uh, that's kinda what I'd just said. I don't really believe a person necessarily becomes paranoid by virtue of being conservative, and besides, it wouldn't make sense from my POV since I've seen shitloads of people talk about how they support gays marrying, racial equality, people smoking pot, dudes having long hair, you name it. Those same people are drawn to right-wing shit because they think none of those things are quite as important as fighting whatever the current impending threat is, and of course, you can't defend any of those other rights without emptying clip after clip into whoever's implicit in the "conspiracy" to take those things away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUY ALL THE COOKIES   BUY ALL THE COOKIES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUY ALL THE COOKIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: