HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 this is very tempting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Hey, I like Hitler, he had a dream.
A somewhat misguided dream, but still, he was stylish.

You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Hey, I like Hitler, he had a dream.
A somewhat misguided dream, but still, he was stylish.

The Nazis had the snazziest uniforms. And depending on how you look at it, Hitler was a great leader. Aside from killing 6 million Jews, that is. Germany was lower than shit before he came along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuzani

avatar

Humor : Unexpected
Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 28
Location : Floral Park

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Nazi furs huh? No comment (totally not judging :V)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Hey, I like Hitler, he had a dream.
A somewhat misguided dream, but still, he was stylish.

The Nazis had the snazziest uniforms. And depending on how you look at it, Hitler was a great leader. Aside from killing 6 million Jews, that is. Germany was lower than shit before he came along.

He was a powerful leader, good at crowd manipulation, but I wouldn't call him great. He did terrible things, made terrible economy and wartime decisions, and held religious and ethnic beliefs which were nothing short of completely insane. I mean, who goes into war and starts by killing off and deporting all the Jews? "We need great scientists to design weapons. Hmm, yes, let's get rid of that Einstein fellow."

But honestly, aside from being able to put genocide into practice, he wasn't much different from most of the people who hold office in the States today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Riv wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Hey, I like Hitler, he had a dream.
A somewhat misguided dream, but still, he was stylish.

The Nazis had the snazziest uniforms. And depending on how you look at it, Hitler was a great leader. Aside from killing 6 million Jews, that is. Germany was lower than shit before he came along.

He was a powerful leader, good at crowd manipulation, but I wouldn't call him great. He did terrible things, made terrible economy and wartime decisions, and held religious and ethnic beliefs which were nothing short of completely insane. I mean, who goes into war and starts by killing off and deporting all the Jews? "We need great scientists to design weapons. Hmm, yes, let's get rid of that Einstein fellow."

But honestly, aside from being able to put genocide into practice, he wasn't much different from most of the people who hold office in the States today.
Woah now, i beg to differ on the economic choices of Hitler. You have to give him credit there, it was shit all over* and some how he took Germany, the country who probably had it the worst, and made it into this insanly powerful economic titan. He was a good leader of the people, but i will agree, he was a shit military leader.

*the USSR wasnt really affected since thier economy was communist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Riv wrote:

He was a powerful leader, good at crowd manipulation, but I wouldn't call him great. He did terrible things, made terrible economy and wartime decisions, and held religious and ethnic beliefs which were nothing short of completely insane. I mean, who goes into war and starts by killing off and deporting all the Jews? "We need great scientists to design weapons. Hmm, yes, let's get rid of that Einstein fellow."

But honestly, aside from being able to put genocide into practice, he wasn't much different from most of the people who hold office in the States today.

Exactly! These fucking revisionists piss me off. If he was really a worthy leader, he would've at least fought and died with honor, but realistically, he wouldn't have had to, because his regime, or at least his system would've stood the test of time. It didn't. It was incredibly short lived.

If you want to be proud of your white skin, that's racism and fuck you anyway. If you want to be proud of your European heritage, you can, without being a racist. If you want to be either, you can do it without whitewashing/rationalizing Nazism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
He was a good leader of the people*, but i will agree, he was a shit military leader.

Editors note: People = white Christian people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Yuzani

avatar

Humor : Unexpected
Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 28
Location : Floral Park

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Well actually he hated on everyone who wasn't perfect to his doctrine.

You could be a white christian but as long as you had any quality he didn't think was perfect, you'd be tossed into a concentration camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

What the fuck Yuzani. You joined like the day before last and have over 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
What the fuck Yuzani. You joined like the day before last and have over 100 posts.

He learns our ways well inglip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuzani

avatar

Humor : Unexpected
Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 28
Location : Floral Park

PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am

One can do Organic Chem equations so often before one says fuck this I'd rather go online and look at pictures of cats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: this is very tempting   

Back to top Go down
 
this is very tempting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Yamadori juniper- far too tempting to rockclimbing bonsai enthusiasts!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: