General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11 year old Transsexual

Go down 
+6
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
Brace
Taz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Still, ish fucked up.
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

By the Way, Foxy Boy, there's been recorded cases since as early as the 19th century of child transsexuals wanting a sex change since an early age, not receiving it for, let's say, two decades, and wanting it even stronger each passing year. Some of these cases attempt suicide.

The science heavily leans towards true transexuals as being neurologically wired that way, just like with sexual orientation, so if someone shows consistent signs of wanting a sexual reassignment for more than a couple years, that's probably never going to go away. There's no real reason to wait until they're 18 except for social pressure.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Also they need to grow their er.. equipment.

You know because they need that. :U
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

I think 13 or 14 is the right age to start transitioning, any younger and I dunno, it just seems too young. It's not like sexual orientation though because gender identity forms much younger, like before pre school even. So I don't know... 18 is way too late because by then their bone structure has completely changed and they're going to have to put a lot more work into trying to pass pokerface But I just don't know if an 11 year old is psychologically ready for surgery.
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:29 pm

While I agree that 13 or 14 is probably the best age, I'll just point out that there's been MTF transexual transitions done at much younger ages without any significant mental or physical trauma.

The youngest case in history was an infant, though, and he grew up all kinds of fucked since he was violated in every sense.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 pm

AuraTwilight wrote:

The youngest case in history was an infant, though, and he grew up all kinds of fucked since he was violated in every sense.

the fuck? in that case, you're not giving this person an option. he/she doesn't have an opinion at that age, so you're basically forcing him/her into whatever gender you see fit.

if that doesn't fuck a person up...
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

In fairness, the infant was injured in a cliff-fall and had severe organ damage and entirely wrecked genitalia. They grafted the remainder into a vagina and had him raised as a girl in an attempt to give the child a semblance of a normal life.

Funnily enough, when the person figured it out as an adult, they got a sex change back into a man and got a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 pm

AuraTwilight wrote:
In fairness, the infant was injured in a cliff-fall and had severe organ damage and entirely wrecked genitalia. They grafted the remainder into a vagina and had him raised as a girl in an attempt to give the child a semblance of a normal life.

Funnily enough, when the person figured it out as an adult, they got a sex change back into a man and got a happy ending.

I thought it was a botched circumcision, or are you talking about a different guy. The guy I'm talking about, his penis was pretty much destroyed as an infant, This sadistic psychologist thought it would be a good idea to give him gender reassignment surgery and hormones and raise him as a girl, it didn't work so well and he fought against the doctor's attempts to brainwash him. The doctor was pretty much a pedo too and fucking abused this kid to the point of insanity. He finally ended up killing himself and I don't think the doctor had to face any consequences. (it was in like the 50's or something) It's this kind of shit that fills me with rage.
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Yea, I remember that. That was horrible. The example I'm talking about occurred in the 80's, in Japan. The child was a wedlock baby and the adoptive mother tried to murder it, so the vaginoplasty as conducted after saving the child's life.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm

There have been a few cases of this kind of thing, one happened in the states and the guy shot himself with a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh, and his brother went insane when their parents told him and he became a schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down

11 year old Transsexual
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2