General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 pm

I don't hate my own voice
it's kinda sexy
of course it helps I can change it at the drop of a hat
I like that ability
helps me get what I want from people
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 am

Half a semester worth of regret is washing over me... I've still got an hour... fuck.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
and no one wants to see like 8 different people playing some shitty FPS
or Minecrap

I AM OFFENDED
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

So I was texting this girl last night, she's really sweet and friendly, and we share a couple of interests. Turns out she's just really friendly, not at least bisexual. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I don't hate my own voice
it's kinda sexy
of course it helps I can change it at the drop of a hat
I like that ability
helps me get what I want from people

Tell me more about what you're good at getting from people. #^_^#
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

My birthday was horrible. The one thing I wanted for my birthday, besides a new pair of headphone was a few pairs of pants, and even that was basically just to replace the ones mom gave away just to make more room for her crap. So she said no problem, and she'd even take me to this store that's like a 2 hour drive away just because I mentioned they always have good stuff. So the day comes and mom's like "no I want to go to this other place instead because everything's 40% off", and knowing what place she was talking about, I said they probably wouldn't have anything left by the time we got there, and I was pretty much right. "But it's the money, the money, the money!" yes mom, it's only my fucking birthday which you're always dumbfounded as to why I want to forget exists, but whatever's convenient for you, because even though it's my birthday, it's all about you!

I did manage to find the kind of headphones I was looking for, and golly gee willickers, two whole pairs of pants! Which leaves me with a grand total of four that are fit to wear in public, and even one of those has paint stains all over it (that I got from one of those jobs that doesn't count towards me not being the eternally unemployed, inherently deficient adopted black sheep of the family). She managed to turn yet another birthday into a fight because, God forbid, I seemed kinda disappointed, and said of course I am, because once again I ask for as little as possible and can't even really get that!

I have a very hard time remembering a single birthday, Christmas, whatever that wasn't like that. All I remember is the year I was really into wrestling, she smashed a really rare Hulk Hogan figure of mine on the floor. Another year I was a huge Dick Tracy fan (the movie was a pretty big hit when I was little) and my grandparents hunted down some of the reprinted comics for me, which she subsequently threw in the fire before my very eyes. I think what finally did it was the time she threw my brand new Sega Saturn on the floor.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes, she did run off with that stuff. One fantasy of hers is her having to call the police on me when my inherently inferior DNA takes over and turns me into a violent monster. She's also incredibly paranoid about the inherently inferior locals breaking into her house and stealing all her coveted crap (seriously, the computer and TV and that maybe, but what the fuck do they want with her Lord of the Rings figures, which btw, I bought her and hardly ever got a thank you for).

What say you, GTWF? Should I fulfill her fantasy and her worst nightmare? Even if it's just to get my own stuff, she feels like it's hers by all rights.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 pm

I get a bit of money from my grandma on my birthday. Otherwise, everyone ignores me. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Okay, Im pretty pissed right now

So, its Friday. I go into work, and theres 61 boxes of fucking shoes delivered today. For those who dont know how the shoe processing/shelving goes, let me explain it like this: 0-20 boxes is good and means an easy day ahead, 21-40 boxes is typical and results in a lot of work, but can usually be finished before we have to leave, 41 and above means the warehouse was feeling extra dickish and decided to send us more shoes than we would ever want, and will definitely be staying late. So, I was there for 8 hours, fucking processing shoes all day and it was a long day, but I was happy because today was payday, and I was expecting my nice check to bring up my spirits.

So, days over, I grab the check and leave. I get to the bank and open up the check in my car to see how much I got.

Now, as you know, I had that period where I was working for 2 straight weeks without a day off, surpassing my part-time hours and working my ass off doing shit I both despise and was not hired to do at that store. My first week of work, when I did this, I got 8 hours of overtime for working on Saturday and then a small amount of double time for working over 8 hours that day as well.

So, when I looked at my check, I was exceptionally pissed off to find that I didnt get a single cent of overtime, yet, I had a fuckton of hours from working weekends that I wasnt getting my deserved pay for. Instead, I get a pretty small fucking check and then my hours keep getting cut now because Im working weekends, which translates to this: Im getting payed less than I should be to work shifts where I do jobs that I wasnt hired for and that I hate with a passion and then I get this check?

Um, no
Fuck no
Im not coming in during the weekends anymore
Not at all
If they cant cough up the fucking overtime I deserve and stop calling me in every day like Im a goddamn servant at their every beck and whim, then Im not going to keep working my ass off on my days off when I could be working my regular shifts and doing something I can actually enjoy to some extent instead of expecting more money doing something I hate, only to find out it was a pointless waste of my time.

/rant
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Zenia wrote:
I get a bit of money from my grandma on my birthday. Otherwise, everyone ignores me. XD

Must be fucking nice. You don't know how much I'd kill just to be ignored.

Kaizy wrote:
important shit

In all this ranting, you still can't bring yourself to call it what it is, which is theft. I'd almost want to think you wrote as much as you did to avoid coming to that realization. But it's theft, and you shouldn't tolerate it. Remember, capitalism is war, and we're all fighting for what is our God given rights, each and every day. Your employer is in fact your enemy, and should be treated as such, at least when they treat you as an enemy combatant.

Don't be a casualty, or if you must be, die with honor. Die fighting for what's rightfully yours.
What they've done amounts to war crimes, or at the very least treason.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
important shit

In all this ranting, you still can't bring yourself to call it what it is, which is theft. I'd almost want to think you wrote as much as you did to avoid coming to that realization. But it's theft, and you shouldn't tolerate it. Remember, capitalism is war, and we're all fighting for what is our God given rights, each and every day. Your employer is in fact your enemy, and should be treated as such, at least when they treat you as an enemy combatant.

Don't be a casualty, or if you must be, die with honor. Die fighting for what's rightfully yours.
Yeah, Im pretty fucking irritated
Im thinking of looking for a second job or just a job to replace this one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Must be fucking nice. You don't know how much I'd kill just to be ignored
It is nice sometimes... but being alone all the time gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
important shit

Yeah, Im pretty fucking irritated
Im thinking of looking for a second job or just a job to replace this one...

Aren't there labor laws about overtime? Aren't they legally required to pay you extra?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I think I'd only get overtime once I reach 40 hours a week... which isn't likely to happen.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:11 pm

my dog bamma, died today (I say "my" because he trusts me more than anybody else... even though I had to give him to someone else)

this is just not a good week. no fuck it, this entire year has left me with the worst feelings... my dad dying, my grandfather dying, and just more and more shit thrown on top.

I wonder what emotionally devastating thing will happen next month.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 am

So one of my friends said something about having heard really bad news at the hospital. I fear the worst... I hope it's not too bad.... I really really care about them.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 am

This is just terrific. Today I admitted to myself -and one or two others - that I have a crush on this person... who's genetically a boy, but I guess is... transgender the term? Anyway. I know it's kind of assbackwards. I'm a lesbian and have a crush on a very, very flamboyantly gay man. Well... today I found out that s/he's sick. With a tumor. And from what I hear, it doesn't look good and I'm so scared for hir...

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=232
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40