General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Picture Thread

Go down 
+23
Joeyyy
Zenia
Adaquin
8-bit
Alerio Corvinus
Dev
Daisy The Bunny
Taz
Brace
Monochrome Kanon
MiloTime
Lunar
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
blackfuredfox
Trey
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Pliio
Kaizy
Riv
greg-the-fox
Viva
Wolf-Bone
FoxeyHound
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Brace wrote:
and partly because hiring managers and HR people in large corporate environments are disproportionately women and women are jealous creatures.

Ironic that womens' rights are being held back to some extent by other women
Same with all minorities, we'd rather just fight amongst ourselves or with different minorities, when we could unite and take on the man fuck yeah

Wait, women are a minority now? But half of the human population is female!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Riv wrote:

pokerface You know what I meant

The guy the entire internet is now gay for megusta

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 A90

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ridiculously-photogenic-guy

How the fuck does anyone look that good while running? HOW.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Holy crap PewDiePie as a dolphin inglip

who?
You post that picture and you dont even know who PewDiePie is Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

pokerface You know what I meant

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 A90

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ridiculously-photogenic-guy

How the fuck does anyone look that good while running? HOW.

Let me guess. You were browsing reddit?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Holy crap PewDiePie as a dolphin inglip

who?
You post that picture and you dont even know who PewDiePie is Seriously?

I do what I want fuck yeah

is this person popular? what don't I know Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Riv wrote:
And then you let fly with a broad, sweeping, sexist generalization.

Sexism, racism, and homophobia are sometimes valid. If you think otherwise, just ask a woman, black person, or gay person for their opinion on women, black people, or gay people respectively

trollface Not a single fuck wa

Riv wrote:
I'm sure that, if your claim of reduced job retainment among attractive women is true, there are multiple contributing factors and no two cases are exactly alike.

Oh come on, for a scientifically minded person this is an absolutely nonsensical statement. "There is a statistically significant phenomenon here but I'm sure there are no specific significant factors underlying it". Really Riv? Really?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I do what I want fuck yeah

is this person popular? what don't I know Y U NO?
Hes a popular horror game Let's Play person on Youtube, mostly famous for all the Amnesia: The Dark Descent custom stories he plays with facecam, making lots of running jokes and screaming like a little girl
Its actually quite entertaining

Montage of his better moments
This sums up his gameplays pretty well Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Brace wrote:
I don't like when things are complicated so I like to pretend that anything in the world can be attributed to a single variable.

FTFY.

In case you missed the first half of the conversation, the underlying factor is that the woman is attractive.

"Life expectancy has risen dramatically with the invention of the telephone. Therefore we can presume that because most telephone operators are women, and women are nurturing creatures, so clearly the women's motherly instincts are responsible for the increase in life expectancy."
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 pm

1. I listed multiple contributing factors
2. You said "no two cases are alike", which is pretty derp

Nice try though.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Brace wrote:
1. I listed multiple contributing factors
2. You said "no two cases are alike", which is pretty derp

Nice try though.

1) But you said that it was "partly x and partly y," implying that there are no other reasons and that one of the reasons is always involved. It was a gross oversimplification, and regardless of all of that, one of your two reasons was fundamentally flawed, as it was based on a completely trivial piece of sexist drivel.

2) I said "no two cases are EXACTLY alike," which is true of anything. Even quantized events are plagued with uncertainties and never provide the same exact value twice when measured.

Nice try though.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 pm

1. Saying that something is constituted partly of one thing and partly of another thing does not imply these are exclusive factors, no. When referring to a holistic totality of events, the use of the world "partly" also doesn't imply that every event which constitutes the phenomenon has the same cause, just that some finite number of cases are attributed to the cause mentioned; granted in this context, "partly" means most cases, but it certainly doesn't mean all of them.

I mean, if you want to get really, super technical. Which you do.

2. Then you're stating an empty truth. Some simplification is necessary in order to even build a model of anything. The simplification involved here is minute and not really worth mentioning unless you're trying to play the sophist.

NICE TRY THOUGH
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Brace wrote:
1. Saying that something is constituted partly of one thing and partly of another thing does not imply these are exclusive factors, no. When referring to a holistic totality of events, the use of the world "partly" also doesn't imply that every event which constitutes the phenomenon has the same cause, just that some finite number of cases are attributed to the cause mentioned; granted in this context, "partly" means most cases, but it certainly doesn't mean all of them.

I mean, if you want to get really, super technical. Which you do.

Technically, no, it does not. But we're talking about common, colloquial speech here. You made a statement which implied two causes, and left no room for any more. And you are still not addressing the fact that you based half of your argument off of a completely factually incorrect sexist statement.

Quote :

2. Then you're stating an empty truth. Some simplification is necessary in order to even build a model of anything. The simplification involved here is minute and not really worth mentioning unless you're trying to play the sophist.

NICE TRY THOUGH

SOME simplification. Not a black and white blanket statement that puts all cases of an event in the hands of two root causes.

NICE TRY THOUGH!!
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

1. If I had wanted to imply those were the only two factors responsible, it would have been kind of silly to qualify them, wouldn't it? Easy mistake to make, but you misread me. Also, the statement isn't factually incorrect; your very first response was to confirm it and then add onto it (IE, "yes women are jealous but all people are jealous". It still affirms the proposition that women are jealous, so there's no actual contradiction here).

2. English is a natural language prone to vagueness and misinterpretation, unlike formal logic or math. Clearly my actual proposition didn't carry through the medium

Nice try though
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Brace wrote:
Also, the statement isn't factually incorrect; your very first response was to confirm it and then add onto it (IE, "yes women are jealous but all people are jealous". It still affirms the proposition that women are jealous, so there's no actual contradiction here).

My qualm is not with your claim that women are jealous, but rather that you would claim that women act frivolously on jealousy and fire people who are more attractive than themselves, for that reason specifically.

I'm jealous just like everyone else, but I wouldn't go around firing people who I think are better than myself. Because I would have a responsibility to manage hiring and firing on the grounds of performance. And if I let my jealousy get in the way of that, I would get fired. And then I would be ugly and unemployed. Which would doubly suck.

Anyway, if you thought that everyone was jealous, isn't "women are jealous creatures" a moot point? Kind of like saying, "Asian people can talk." Of course they can. So can every other nationality. Why would you even say that? You wouldn't unless you were implying that groups of humans other than Asians could not talk.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm

It's my sense of humor

<---
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Brace wrote:
It's my sense of humor

<---

My "fucks given" meter is reporting dangerously low levels of given fucks.

I'm gonna go find something to give a fuck about.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

psh, he just got lucky.

it's just not fair Okay.jpg

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Funny-how-i-think-i-look-like-when-im-running-how-i-actually-pics
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Hs8iro

>:3
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

fuck you

no... just fuck you Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

MiloTime wrote:
fuck you

today or tomorrow I will see

just how good the video works the wide angle tamron
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
fuck you

today or tomorrow I will see

just how good the video works the wide angle tamron

you have all the things I want

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Glasscaseofemotion
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

this might make some people happy. it's a little cheesy, but cutely portrayed, so why not

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o1_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o2_250

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o3_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o4_250

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o5_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o6_250

Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

;3
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:38 am

MiloTime wrote:
this might make some people happy. it's a little cheesy, but cutely portrayed, so why not

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o1_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o2_250

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o3_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o4_250

Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o5_250 Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o6_250

Faggot.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 am

MiloTime wrote:

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Picture Thread   Random Picture Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Picture Thread
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next