General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is ya know who~

Go down 
+10
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
MiloTime
Monochrome Kanon
Taz
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Zenia
Kaizy
Skittle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 am

8-bit wrote:
Skittle wrote:

;; no ponies plz

Sigh *pulls out clipboard*

That's gonna cost you some points :V

it's ok, I'll just give the missed points back to him fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 am

Skittle wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Yeah, you only banned me from #holegan countless times and had countless flamewars with me on FAF. None of it for really any good reason. God forbid I might not consider it all water under the bridge right away. But don't let facts get in the way of painting me as the bad guy - lords knows you guys can't function without one in the best of times...
I haven't talk to you in....a year and a half or some shit? And #holegan? What is that. I don't use IRC so~

Who is the one holding the grudge now, Woobie?

Let me refresh your memory. It's a chat that used to be pretty hot for what was, not unlike this very forum, a continuation of something those lazy douchebags who moderate FAF closed just because it was inconvenient for them. Y'know, you were basically the owner of it?

Anyway, to make a long story short, you banned me a bunch of times, usually just using me to deflect heat on yourself because apparently that's my fucking role in life. And each time you did, you'd unban me later (usually in a matter of days, if that), PM me about it and try to tell me it was all watr under the bridge. Until next time.

But get this, I don't hold you responsible for the fact pretty much no one fucking uses it anymore besides LizardKing and Caraneth. No, I just remember someone who caused a lot of drama until eventually, they got banned from their own chat. That's not holding a grudge. I'm not completely ignoring the possibility you might have changed since then. I'm just being cautious.

Y'know, human nature, shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

Humor : The One and Only

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Skittle wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Yeah, you only banned me from #holegan countless times and had countless flamewars with me on FAF. None of it for really any good reason. God forbid I might not consider it all water under the bridge right away. But don't let facts get in the way of painting me as the bad guy - lords knows you guys can't function without one in the best of times...
I haven't talk to you in....a year and a half or some shit? And #holegan? What is that. I don't use IRC so~

Who is the one holding the grudge now, Woobie?

Let me refresh your memory. It's a chat that used to be pretty hot for what was, not unlike this very forum, a continuation of something those lazy douchebags who moderate FAF closed just because it was inconvenient for them. Y'know, you were basically the owner of it?

Anyway, to make a long story short, you banned me a bunch of times, usually just using me to deflect heat on yourself because apparently that's my fucking role in life. And each time you did, you'd unban me later (usually in a matter of days, if that), PM me about it and try to tell me it was all watr under the bridge. Until next time.

But get this, I don't hold you responsible for the fact pretty much no one fucking uses it anymore besides LizardKing and Caraneth. No, I just remember someone who caused a lot of drama until eventually, they got banned from their own chat. That's not holding a grudge. I'm not completely ignoring the possibility you might have changed since then. I'm just being cautious.

Y'know, human nature, shit like that.
I still have no fucking idea what the HELL you are talking about. I was NEVER on #holegan, I never used it, I never used IRC, etc. You got me confused with someone else, bro.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 am

Oh that's right, you and Eli were two different people. Sorry, easy enough to confuse you two since you were functionally the same person for a while. No, I had a slightly different issue with you, as I recall. In fact, I'd actually tried to get along with you for a time. Not quite sure what became of that but, like you said, we haven't talked in a year, and I even had you on MSN at one point (and I rarely delete/block people, even those I can't get along with, which used to be part of my problem) so it obviously didn't work very well. But I know myself well enough that if I'd tried at all, I would've tried pretty hard. In any event, I think people in general are fundamentally evil, but I don't typical feel personally burned by someone unless there's a reason.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Oh that's right, you and Eli were two different people. Sorry, easy enough to confuse you two since you were functionally the same person for a while. No, I had a slightly different issue with you, as I recall. In fact, I'd actually tried to get along with you for a time. Not quite sure what became of that but, like you said, we haven't talked in a year, and I even had you on MSN at one point (and I rarely delete/block people, even those I can't get along with, which used to be part of my problem) so it obviously didn't work very well. But I know myself well enough that if I'd tried at all, I would've tried pretty hard. In any event, I think people in general are fundamentally evil, but I don't typical feel personally burned by someone unless there's a reason.
We are entirely different people. Her ass got kicked outta my house over a year ago for starting lies and shit. Good riddance too.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:53 am

Skittle wrote:
Just some fucker from FAF who got banned over a year ago so, it's probably not surprising you don't know me.
I remember you.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:59 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Skittle wrote:
Just some fucker from FAF who got banned over a year ago so, it's probably not surprising you don't know me.
I remember you.
I remember your name too.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 am

Honestly, I don't remember you fondly :V

It's not like I'm going to care about things I hardly remember happened a year ago though.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 am

Hi Skittle! What was the deal with Aureli anyway?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Un Chien Andalucian :3

Good to see ya
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Brace wrote:
Ugh. Fine online but in person, nopenopenopenope.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Skittle wrote:
Brace wrote:
Ugh. Fine online but in person, nopenopenopenope.

oh hey, I know that feeling Not a single fuck wa

met a guy at FC that I previously knew online, and all he talked about was "partying" and "showing me a good time" so I tried to avoid him the rest of the con pokerface

....then there was a guy I met at FC that I previously met online that I was nervous around cause he was cute, so I think I actually creeped him out Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Skittle wrote:

We are entirely different people. Her ass got kicked outta my house over a year ago for starting lies and shit. Good riddance too.

I tried to warn you, as did quite a few others. But this does not make me a decent person. I had ulterior motives, as does everyone in everything they do. What were they? I dunno, Xanatos or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Skittle wrote:

I tried to warn you, as did quite a few others. But this does not make me a decent person. I had ulterior motives, as does everyone in everything they do. What were they? I dunno, Xanatos or some shit.
I'm one of those people that generally has to learn shit personally.

Like mixing alcohol and pot. @.@ Never again. Oh god never again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Alcohol and pot can be done together without it being an utter disaster. It just means whichever one you want to really feel, you have to do the other in very small, measured doses. Which isn't very fun, practical, and perhaps not even possible once you're sufficiently drunk/high, so yeah, probably best not to bother even trying to mix them.

I think I've probably already told the story about the time I got extremely loaded with some friends, was on my way back to my room to crash, then my neighbors had their door open and were grinding up some weed right there and invited me in. It was the first time I ever hit a lung (4 time iirc), and also the first time I heard Soulja Boy.

I thought he was an utterly brilliant rapper and that his lyrical banality was a ruse, loaded with coded, subversive, socially conscious messages you can't only hear in the right mindset.

Yeah, exactly... Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Alcohol and pot can be done together without it being an utter disaster. It just means whichever one you want to really feel, you have to do the other in very small, measured doses. Which isn't very fun, practical, and perhaps not even possible once you're sufficiently drunk/high, so yeah, probably best not to bother even trying to mix them.

I think I've probably already told the story about the time I got extremely loaded with some friends, was on my way back to my room to crash, then my neighbors had their door open and were grinding up some weed right there and invited me in. It was the first time I ever hit a lung (4 time iirc), and also the first time I heard Soulja Boy.

I thought he was an utterly brilliant rapper and that his lyrical banality was a ruse, loaded with coded, subversive, socially conscious messages you can't only hear in the right mindset.

Yeah, exactly... Seriously?
lmfao wow.
I was blasted before I decided to smoke. The spins were so bad I was having a constant anxiety attack with them since I was damn tired, wanted to close my eyes, which only made it worse, etc. Never. Ever. Fucking. Again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Are you talking about that weird state where it's like if you close your eyes, you get this Space Mountain kinda sensation like you're being catapulted in one direction, or like you're being sucked through a black hole or something? Yeah, I haven't had that in a long time, thank God.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I love that feeling... maybe I'm just weird.

I loved sitting on the tire swing when I was a kid and closing my eyes.
I get that feeling sometimes when I get really high and I sit and close my eyes and..
I get this really intense sensation. <3
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Are you talking about that weird state where it's like if you close your eyes, you get this Space Mountain kinda sensation like you're being catapulted in one direction, or like you're being sucked through a black hole or something? Yeah, I haven't had that in a long time, thank God.
Pretty much. Oh god. That is the worst...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I once thought I got drunk.... but I wasn't...

that's the closest experience to any of this I have
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I love you.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I love you.

wut
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Alright, this thread is turning into the Drunk Thread

Have all the regulars introduced themselves yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Drunk thread is best thread.

I mean I do turn 21 in under two weeks. megusta
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Skittle wrote:
Drunk thread is best thread.

I mean I do turn 21 in under two weeks. megusta
I still have a few months
Though Im not much of a drinker anyways
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is ya know who~   This is ya know who~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is ya know who~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: