General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel kinda selfish sometimes

Go down 
+5
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
Brace
Zenia
Kellie Gator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

I feel kinda selfish sometimes Empty
PostSubject: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 am

I dunno where this thread really fits in but I've been thinking about this a lot lately. When I chat with people online (strangely enough I don't have this problem IRL) I realize that in these conversations I always end up talking about myself somehow and don't really know the person I'm chatting with at all. It feels a bit off.

But maybe I shouldn't blame myself, there are times when I've said I'd be more than happy to learn to know the person I'm chatting with instead but nothing really comes out of that. I guess I'm just venting about this and wondering if it's my fault or if this is normal? I dunno.

alkfjdlsdjglkdfjh
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

I sorta feel that way sometimes... but it is usually when some stranger is trying to chat with me. They write me up, but I honestly don't care at all about them... so I don't even want to ask them about themselves. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

I feel the same way. Mindtrip moment: every post in this thread beings with "I" and has most of the sentences with the same basic format.

inglip
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

In this thread: we angst about suddenly coming to a realization well into adulthood that's supposed to occur in adolescence, with self-demonstrating posts.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

This might be an issue if you weren't actually aware of it.

I think it's just how some conversations are destined to be. Some people are listeners; some people are talkers.

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
In this thread: we angst about suddenly coming to a realization well into adulthood that's supposed to occur in adolescence, with self-demonstrating posts.
In this post: we forget that were part of the furry fandom, and this is a regular occurrence
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Huh, could've sworn I posted in this.

When I think more closely this issue might not count for me because when I do try to ask people to tell me more about themselves I'm used to being ignored or told there isn't much to tell. But still, I feel kinda selfish. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Kellie Gator wrote:
Huh, could've sworn I posted in this.

When I think more closely this issue might not count for me because when I do try to ask people to tell me more about themselves I'm used to being ignored or told there isn't much to tell. But still, I feel kinda selfish. >_>
Im one of those people
I just dont like talking about myself most of the time

Ill go on and on in forums about shit in my life, but in one on one situations, I dont liek chatting about myself because I feel like Im boring people...which I probably am
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 pm

this is the only place I talk anything about myself. most of my friends don't even know I was homeless. I could TRY to talk to people about my life, but it comes off as me just being a drama whore/emo.

and there's not much to talk about in terms of me as a person. I as a person, am not that interesting, so I usually just talk about the other person. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:
this is the only place I talk anything about myself. most of my friends don't even know I was homeless. I could TRY to talk to people about my life, but it comes off as me just being a drama whore/emo.

and there's not much to talk about in terms of me as a person. I as a person, am not that interesting, so I usually just talk about the other person. Not a single fuck wa
Dude, I've always wondered what being homeless is like!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Kellie Gator wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

yea, uh... it's a real hoot pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kellie Gator wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Oh man it sounds like a blast!
Milo why do you get to have all the fun inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kellie Gator wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Oh man it sounds like a blast!
Milo why do you get to have all the fun inglip

oh yea, I got to spend weeks in total isolation, not having to worry about annoying friends talking to me, keeping me company. allthe
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Sup Kellie.
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:05 am

Barnabus wrote:
Sup Kellie.
All sorts of crazy shit is going on in my life and you've probably changed your name so I'm not sure who you used to be? Pliio?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:07 am

Kellie Gator wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
Sup Kellie.
All sorts of crazy shit is going on in my life and you've probably changed your name so I'm not sure who you used to be? Pliio?

No, no, Pliio's taking a break from the forums right now. Barnabus is Fuzzy Alien.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:01 am

Yeah, what he said, Fuzzy. Hi Kellie.
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:22 am

Barnabus wrote:
EVEN BETTER. I missed you so much. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:24 am

Kellie Gator wrote:
Barnabus wrote:

Aww, how sweet of you to say. Nice to see you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:31 am

Barnabus wrote:
Kellie Gator wrote:
Barnabus wrote:

Aww, how sweet of you to say. Nice to see you too. Smile
Feels like I'm derailing my own thread but I'll just add this, for some reason my Skype's being weird and it just says "pending contact request" on you in my Skype contact list, so I dunno how to contact you. o_o
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:41 am

Kellie Gator wrote:
Feels like I'm derailing my own thread but I'll just add this, for some reason my Skype's being weird and it just says "pending contact request" on you in my Skype contact list, so I dunno how to contact you. o_o

What is your skype name?
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

Barnabus wrote:
Kellie Gator wrote:

What is your skype name?
Kellie Gator, like always.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:51 am

Kellie Gator wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
Kellie Gator wrote:

What is your skype name?
Kellie Gator, like always.

Yeah it's not letting me add you. I have tried contacting you. I don't know what else I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel kinda selfish sometimes   I feel kinda selfish sometimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel kinda selfish sometimes
Page 1 of 1