HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So what do you all do with yourselves?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jcstinks

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 am

This is a furry forum so I assume we're mostly listless students here, whittling away hours in front of the computer screen.

With pictures of man-animal hybrids, no less.

Get on a level with me, people. What do you do with yourself when you're not a sexy manimal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 am

jcstinks wrote:
... student ... sexy manimal ...

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my entire day. I'll also spend an hour on TF2... Sometimes I sleep if there's time left over after I'm done with the more important tasks of being a student, sexy manimal, and hat collector gamer.

I have been known to dabble in electronics and robotics, but I haven't done anything legitimately impressive. Some even say I know how to play the guitar, though others believe that's an old wive's tale.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 am

When I'm not online I'm either practicing bass, playing games, trying to find gigs for my band or playing with my rats and snake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 pm

I sit on the computer and try to distract myself from things like being a boy. :c
Then maybe I move to the couch and sit, or go for a walk to find somewhere else to sit for a while.

That, or I go out and steal things because I can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 pm

You can too, god. Don't be a kleptomaniac, seriously, we have more than enough bad examples as it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 34
Location : Nanaimo, BC

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm

I am not a student.


When I am not here, I am at work. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 pm

I look for jobs locally for the summer so I can have some money to spend before I get deployed in August.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Brace wrote:
You can too, god. Don't be a kleptomaniac, seriously, we have more than enough bad examples as it is.
I tell myself this. :c

Then I walk out of the store with something and I am like god damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellie Gator

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

I spent a few months working on text samples and applications to send to colleges I hope to go to this fall. I was done with that recently so all I really have are video games and the worstest things the furry fandom has to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuraTwilight



Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Write. My whole life is writing. Oh god, when can I stop writing things for work and leisure arhggh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Taz wrote:
I sit on the computer and try to distract myself from things like being a boy. :c
Then maybe I move to the couch and sit, or go for a walk to find somewhere else to sit for a while.

That, or I go out and steal things because I can't help myself.

I go to stores and wonder why people like you, would steal from hard workers Not a single fuck wa

but when I'm not judging what a terrible person taz is, I'm applying for more jobs... making sure that if I ever get a job, I'd keep taz da fuq out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
I sit on the computer and try to distract myself from things like being a boy. :c
Then maybe I move to the couch and sit, or go for a walk to find somewhere else to sit for a while.

That, or I go out and steal things because I can't help myself.

I go to stores and wonder why people like you, would steal from hard workers Not a single fuck wa

but when I'm not judging what a terrible person taz is, I'm applying for more jobs... making sure that if I ever get a job, I'd keep taz da fuq out
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I

It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Taz wrote:
Then I walk out of the store with something and I am like god damn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcstinks

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm

I wasn't aware you were criminals.

Should I call the police?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 pm

jcstinks wrote:
I wasn't aware you were criminals.

Should I call the police?
I'm not a criminal, I'm gothic lolita!

Also a petty thief with issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

jcstinks wrote:
I wasn't aware you were criminals.

Should I call the police?

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Um, yeah, I just witnessed a theft."

"can you describe the perpetrator?"

"a bipedal cat"

"A wha— ... What is your location?"

"an internet forum"

*click*

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kellie Gator

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm

jcstinks wrote:
I wasn't aware you were criminals.

Should I call the police?
Hey, at least we're not cheating. You still haven't told us what you do when you're not a manimal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 34
Location : Nanaimo, BC

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.
Well it is steal or starve a lot of the time.

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.

Yeah, the fact every God damned store I go to
I have to wait like an hour in line
at a single till when they have like a dozen
it's all because of shoplifters/shrink
fuck
off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.

Yeah, the fact every God damned store I go to
I have to wait like an hour in line
at a single till when they have like a dozen
it's all because of shoplifters/shrink
fuck
off

That's usually because the manager won't get his lazy bum up out of his chair and jump on a register like he's supposed to.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Taz wrote:
Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.
Well it is steal or starve a lot of the time.

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat.

whatever happened to the guy you're marrying who buy's stuff for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 34
Location : Nanaimo, BC

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Taz wrote:
Well it is steal or starve a lot of the time.
If it is essentials like bread then it is a different story. But if you are starving, go to the food bank. I wish I had known about that a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.
Well it is steal or starve a lot of the time.

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat.

whatever happened to the guy you're marrying who buy's stuff for you?
He's afraid I'd spend all my money on drugs. u__u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
Zenia wrote:
Taz wrote:
I'm stealing from the store, not the workers. >:I
It's illegal to take the price of lost merchandise off of an employees paycheck here.
Yeah, but if you get caught, you will get arrested and it goes on your record. Especially because you aren't a kid. I got caught shoplifting once. It was terrible. Plus, you drive up the prices and if the store loses money, they can't afford to employ as many people. Especially if it is a small store.
Well it is steal or starve a lot of the time.

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat.

whatever happened to the guy you're marrying who buy's stuff for you?
He's afraid I'd spend all my money on drugs. u__u

did you give him a reason that he'd believe that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   

Back to top Go down
 
So what do you all do with yourselves?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: