HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So what do you all do with yourselves?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 am

Barnabus wrote:
You are such an expert on the subject, Ryan.

you're such an expert at being passive aggressive. you should teach schools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:42 am

That wasn't passive aggression, it was sarcasm.


And I'd be careful if I were you, lest we forget, you're a friend of mine on one such site. ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:43 am

Barnabus wrote:
That wasn't passive aggression, it was sarcasm.


And I'd be careful if I were you, lest we forget, you're a friend of mine on one such site. ;3

xtube?

I don't go there for the conversation. I go there for the mother fucking gay porn Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
That wasn't passive aggression, it was sarcasm.


And I'd be careful if I were you, lest we forget, you're a friend of mine on one such site. ;3

xtube?

I don't go there for the conversation. I go there for the mother fucking gay porn Seriously?

You don't need a profile with your photo on it to see that stuff. ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:49 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
That wasn't passive aggression, it was sarcasm.


And I'd be careful if I were you, lest we forget, you're a friend of mine on one such site. ;3

xtube?

I don't go there for the conversation. I go there for the mother fucking gay porn Seriously?

You don't need a profile with your photo on it to see that stuff. ;3

a picture of my face? it's fun to see what comments I get. I've gotten some... haunting messages.

good thing I don't have any porn up there. I'd be too scared to go back.

speaking of which, how's that video of yours on xtube coming along?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:50 am

I have more than 30 000 views on xtube myself. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 am

Taz wrote:
I have more than 30 000 views on xtube myself. ^^

that's because you have video's and pictures... both of which I don't even want to come near. inglip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:53 am

oh wtf, I have 60,000 views... creepy considering I never showed anything on there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 am

MiloTime wrote:
a picture of my face? it's fun to see what comments I get. I've gotten some... haunting messages.

good thing I don't have any porn up there. I'd be too scared to go back.

speaking of which, how's that video of yours on xtube coming along?

Oh yeahh, the one I uploaded for you, it's still there. ;3 But it's old as hell now. I have newer stuff on another site I frequent. And I've been talking a lot with a couple of really cute dorky guys lately too, so I'd say it's working out quite nicely. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
a picture of my face? it's fun to see what comments I get. I've gotten some... haunting messages.

good thing I don't have any porn up there. I'd be too scared to go back.

speaking of which, how's that video of yours on xtube coming along?

Oh yeahh, the one I uploaded for you, it's still there. ;3 But it's old as hell now. I have newer stuff on another site I frequent. And I've been talking a lot with a couple of really cute dorky guys lately too, so I'd say it's working out quite nicely. Thanks for asking.

see, I was afraid saying "why am I warning you. this is the kind of things that's right up your alley." would come off as a dick remark, but it seems rather accurate.

although don't mistake a "decent connection" with a bunch of horny guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 am

Only one of my videos is dirty, the others are just me being nude. You know how I so do enjoy the leisure of being nude.
And my Videos alone have 30 000, my pics have near 10 000 views. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 am

Taz wrote:
Only one of my videos is dirty, the others are just me being nude. You know how I so do enjoy the leisure of being nude.
And my Videos alone have 30 000, my pics have near 10 000 views. Razz

I say fuck public video's. not worth the risk. I mean you found me on xtube (I'm afraid to ask how), god only knows who else is lurking in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 4:59 am

MiloTime wrote:

see, I was afraid saying "why am I warning you. this is the kind of things that's right up your alley." would come off as a dick remark, but it seems rather accurate.

although don't mistake a "decent connection" with a bunch of horny guys

A decent connection is whatever I want it to be, because I'm an adult that can decide what's best for me. But I love hearing sex advice from a virgin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
Only one of my videos is dirty, the others are just me being nude. You know how I so do enjoy the leisure of being nude.
And my Videos alone have 30 000, my pics have near 10 000 views. Razz

I say fuck public video's. not worth the risk. I mean you found me on xtube (I'm afraid to ask how), god only knows who else is lurking in the shadows.
I added some guy. You pooped up in his friends list. I was surprised.
Also I showed your profile to the Skype Chat group. And we talked about you for a while. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:04 am

Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
Only one of my videos is dirty, the others are just me being nude. You know how I so do enjoy the leisure of being nude.
And my Videos alone have 30 000, my pics have near 10 000 views. Razz

I say fuck public video's. not worth the risk. I mean you found me on xtube (I'm afraid to ask how), god only knows who else is lurking in the shadows.
I added some guy. You pooped up in his friends list. I was surprised.
Also I showed your profile to the Skype Chat group. And we talked about you for a while. :U

of course you did. sounds like the kind of thing you'd do

so, what did you guys say.


Last edited by MiloTime on Sat May 12, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:04 am

Barnabus wrote:
But I love hearing sex advice from a virgin.

doesn't bother me in the least lol.

I kind of like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 am

We talked about your picture, I thought it was cute, Viva said it was about something or other, can't remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:33 am

Taz wrote:
We talked about your picture, I thought it was cute, Viva said it was about something or other, can't remember.

posting personal profiles to other people

nah, that's definitely not a douchebag thing to do lol

I'd do it myself if they asked for it. I don't need someone going around, showing people my porn website profile. just sayin' I'm not really like you. I'm more insecure about who knows I even HAVE a porn site profile Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 am

You're lame, LAME, LAME SAUCE!

Lame-o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:46 am

Taz wrote:
You're lame, LAME, LAME SAUCE!

Lame-o.

the less people that know, the less chance of it spreading across and some employee coming across it. I'm paranoid as hell bro. I don't want to take chances Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 am

I think you have a mental disorder. Like, for cereal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 am

Taz wrote:
I think you have a mental disorder. Like, for cereal.

I believe it's called self respect/dignity/decency/etc. whatever after school special you've seen.

but sure, let's classify a person who doesn't post nude pictures of himself on a porn site as mentally ill Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 am

Ummm, no. It's more the fact that you're paranoid as hell that makes me think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 6:21 am

Taz wrote:
Ummm, no. It's more the fact that you're paranoid as hell that makes me think so.

oh right. I wouldn't deny that. I'm neurotic Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 am

You should stop that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So what do you all do with yourselves?   

Back to top Go down
 
So what do you all do with yourselves?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: