HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Confessions thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Incestuous scat voring

like... voring during the scat?

that's too far kaizy. we were just messing around until just now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Incestuous scat voring

like... voring during the scat?

that's too far kaizy. we were just messing around until just now
I have hit Milos soft spot

Apparently its incest scat voring, go figure

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Every time someone touches my computer I'm like

inglip You're pretty much touching my dick right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Every time someone touches my computer I'm like

inglip You're pretty much touching my dick right now...

a thousand amens to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 24
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 am

The iPod touch is a great way to look at porn because no one thinks to check that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

Lucan wrote:
The iPod touch is a great way to look at porn because no one thinks to check that.

But you can't clear the history without clearing everything. That looks even more suspicious!

/paranoid

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

Lucan wrote:
The iPod touch is a great way to look at porn because no one thinks to check that.

bitch please, I used to use my PSP to download porn. now I use my phone and PS3. I have a huge folder of porn on my PS3. so if you see me online, but not playing any games.... trollface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 24
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
The iPod touch is a great way to look at porn because no one thinks to check that.

bitch please, I used to use my PSP to download porn. now I use my phone and PS3. I have a huge folder of porn on my PS3. so if you see me online, but not playing any games.... trollface

Bitch please you never go online. ever. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
The iPod touch is a great way to look at porn because no one thinks to check that.

bitch please, I used to use my PSP to download porn. now I use my phone and PS3. I have a huge folder of porn on my PS3. so if you see me online, but not playing any games.... trollface

Bitch please you never go online. ever. Not a single fuck wa

on my PS3, yea huh. well, once every 3 days or so, but last time it says you were online was 9 days ago Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 24
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 am

Riv, I want to know what porn you enjoyed. >:C
That's why I am here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 am

Taz wrote:
Riv, I want to know what porn you enjoyed. >:C
That's why I am here.

Nobody guessed it within the allotted time, so it shall remain a secret.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 am

Riv wrote:
Taz wrote:
Riv, I want to know what porn you enjoyed. >:C
That's why I am here.

Nobody guessed it within the allotted time, so it shall remain a secret.

Come on Riv, after I admitted what I uh, like... pokerface
JUST DO IT, FAGGOT Y U NO?
I won't judge you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll use this opportunity to say titwank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Wait...why the fuck do we have two Confessions Threads?

It didnt even do that weird thing where it splits off after 70 or so pages, its literally two separate threads Seriously?

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

I confess that sometimes I point my eyebrows to give a sort of evil look, out of boredom...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Taz wrote:
Riv, I want to know what porn you enjoyed. >:C
That's why I am here.

Nobody guessed it within the allotted time, so it shall remain a secret.

Come on Riv, after I admitted what I uh, like... pokerface
JUST DO IT, FAGGOT Y U NO?
I won't judge you!

Oh come on, I'd be more surprised if I found out the same thing about Milo, and I wouldn't be very surprised about that. trollface

Honestly, I'm freaking out over nothing, and most people familiar with it consider it a rather mild fetish. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Taz wrote:
Riv, I want to know what porn you enjoyed. >:C
That's why I am here.

Nobody guessed it within the allotted time, so it shall remain a secret.

Come on Riv, after I admitted what I uh, like... pokerface
JUST DO IT, FAGGOT Y U NO?
I won't judge you!

Oh come on, I'd be more surprised if I found out the same thing about Milo, and I wouldn't be very surprised about that. trollface

Honestly, I'm freaking out over nothing, and most people familiar with it consider it a rather mild fetish. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.
Strap ons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:24 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Strap ons?

Not that I want to start compiling a list of all the fetishes I'm okay or not okay with, but for the record, that wouldn't have really bothered me, no.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 26
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

People think that my drill instructor "fetish" is weird. It's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Strap ons?

Not that I want to start compiling a list of all the fetishes I'm okay or not okay with, but for the record, that wouldn't have really bothered me, no.
Hmmm, pony orgy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Strap ons?

Not that I want to start compiling a list of all the fetishes I'm okay or not okay with, but for the record, that wouldn't have really bothered me, no.
Hmmm, pony orgy?

he already excluded that. no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Strap ons?

Not that I want to start compiling a list of all the fetishes I'm okay or not okay with, but for the record, that wouldn't have really bothered me, no.
Hmmm, pony orgy?

he already excluded that. no

Yeah, Milo just wouldn't stop talking about it.

trollface

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Riv wrote:


Yeah, Milo just wouldn't stop talking about it.

trollface

this is no game anymore. it just got real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:


Yeah, Milo just wouldn't stop talking about it.

trollface

this is no game anymore. it just got real

No, it gets real when I exploit my mod powers to edit your post to talk about how great ponies' asses look.

Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Strap ons?

Not that I want to start compiling a list of all the fetishes I'm okay or not okay with, but for the record, that wouldn't have really bothered me, no.
Hmmm, pony orgy?

he already excluded that. no

Yeah, Milo just wouldn't stop talking about it.

trollface
Makes sense. Milo sure does love him all those pony vaginas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Confessions thread
Back to top 
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: