General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H8ERS tryin to imatate

Go down 
+5
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Kaizy wrote:
"Fuck all post everything here"

Actually that would be pretty cool except the main thread is that for all intents and purposes.

Kaizy wrote:

Also, I dont know what the hell JCFYNX even is, so clearly it must have been a quality thread Not a single fuck wa

You know, the guy who got banned a bunch of times from FAF basically just for being himself but not really being disruptive or offensive, and then came here? Seriously, it's not like there's a load of threads here to manage.

Thylali wrote:
I'm really surprised that the actual joke of this thread was lost on everyone bar a couple.

Well, I figure there has to be a reason someone like Foxy Boy is drawn to people who really, obviously don't like him a whole lot. He managed to turn me against him, ffs.

MiloTime wrote:
and you're starting to become the cess pool of bitching and moaning about useless shit that was the reason you left FAF to begin with.

think about that one.

Speaking of which...

Y'know what, Milo, go fuck yourself. Seriously. I've been nice to you in the past, I've played along with your faux-self-deprecation, I've tried to see your side of things, and I've noticed pretty much all I get for my efforts is you being a snide asshole the moment you think you can score points. I have to wonder how much of the crap in your life, even the stuff that isn't blown out of proportion, is directly or indirectly the result of you being such a spiteful prick deep down who can't even really hide it that well. There is no one in the world but the worst kind of doormat who puts up with that crap.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You know, the guy who got banned a bunch of times from FAF basically just for being himself but not really being disruptive or offensive, and then came here? Seriously, it's not like there's a load of threads here to manage.
Can you link me to this thread, or are you just gonna keep giving me vague descriptions that could fit most of the members here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:17 pm

actually I've been trying to find moments to be nice to you, cause I still like you.

I was probably out of bounds there. so I'll apologize for that. I just don't see what's wrong with kaizy being a mod. he seems rather professional about it.

although when the fuck were you trying to be nice? I must have missed that
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:25 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I just don't see what's wrong with kaizy being a mod. he seems rather professional about it.
Thank you

This is the second time someone has compared me to FAF administration for cleaning up threads. Honestly, if youre really that eager to see me go FAF on this place, I can just start banning Wolfy, Foxy and a handful of others on the grounds that I just feel like it. And I can just close almost every thread I see.

So Wolfy, want me to try being an FAF admin, or would you rather just let me move/close a couple of shitty threads and get on with my life? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Can you link me to this thread, or are you just gonna keep giving me vague descriptions that could fit most of the members here?

He did it all for the nookie
so you could take the cookie

well you didn't take the cookie, Kaizy, and I wouldn't blame him if he never posted again :-(

MiloTime wrote:
actually I've been trying to find moments to be nice to you, cause I still like you.

I was probably out of bounds there. so I'll apologize for that. I just don't see what's wrong with kaizy being a mod. he seems rather professional about it.

although when the fuck were you trying to be nice? I must have missed that

The fact when people are being nice to you it flies right over your head might be part of why they stop trying. Just saying. And frankly, I don't care about an apology because it doesn't change the fact you're the kind of person who will jockey for position with whoever you think is cooler/more popular/has more authority or whatever. It's not the first time I've seen you do it. So I could care less if you "like" me or not, because a leopard don't change its spots.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

He did it all for the nookie
so you could take the cookie

well you didn't take the cookie, Kaizy, and I wouldn't blame him if he never posted again :-(
And thus my point is proven, the thread was a waste and no one misses it

The end Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I dunno, there's nothing to say the thread might not've turned into something fun, until certain people stepped in and made it serious business, not unlike this one. My point is, it's not like there's a huge userbase and loads of topics being posted, otherwise I'd see the need for strict "quality control" you do. Also since when am I Wolfy? Seriously, not even my girlfriend calls me that.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I dunno, there's nothing to say the thread might not've turned into something fun, until certain people stepped in and made it serious business, not unlike this one. My point is, it's not like there's a huge userbase and loads of topics being posted, otherwise I'd see the need for strict "quality control" you do. Also since when am I Wolfy? Seriously, not even my girlfriend calls me that.
Beats me, I just called you Wolfy because I did pokerface

Also, yes, there might not be a massive thing of threads or a large memberbase to worry about or anything, but we don't need a bunch of GTW Thread clones all over the place where people can just talk about whatever. Having a bunch of threads for random general discussion is absolutely pointless, thats why we have the GTW Thread; so people can post whatever the fuck they want without having to make a separate thread for it.

If you dont have some sort of topic or idea to keep the thread going beyond a few posts without the topic changing or derailing off into several other topics, then that's probably not something that should have been made into a thread. Thats why when I see a thread that I think might just try to be another random chat thread, Ill ask "What is the point of this thread". If I cant get a good answer, then I just close it because that thread was probably a shitposting thread. If you want to shitpost, just do it in the GTW Thread, thats why its there. Its there to just post whatever you want.

I just dont approve of threads that are started on ideas that could be summed up in a Twitter post.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:07 pm

I think people's piss poor (and frighteningly dwindling) attention spans have them feeling compelled to sum everything up in a Twitter post, even if they could go into more detail and even want to. It's not any one person's fault the internet is full of fucking idiots who actually resent people for not being stupid. And dicks.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:12 pm

What I was saying is, I dont feel like looking through a section and seeing a bunch of threads that have as much of a discussion topic as "My foot fell asleep". If theres a specific something that can actually be talked about, then go right ahead and make the thread, but if there isnt, just talk about it in the GTW Thread.

Also, if you do make a thread with the intent of creating a topic to discuss, do try to make is apparent what the hell the threads purpose is, because I have had moments where I go into a thread and cannot figure out what the hell you people were trying to talk about...such as this thread.

So, I must ask:

What is the point of this thread?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:20 pm

What up with all this bitching you bunch of cunts?
It's a good thing I'm drunk right now or I'd curb stomp you bitches just like I did to my buddy Jose last night, he was all up in my grill, bitches be trippin. I think he stole some cigs, motherfucker's gotta know not to mess with me. Niggas gotta play it straight, you know what I mean?
After that I went to a club and got so much dick, shit was tight. Got thrown out after 2 hours and went bar hopping. Found a J in the gutter and lit that shit right up. I think it was laced with acid but I hardly noticed, I'm pretty fucking hardcore if you haven't noticed. Like you would, you bunch of sheep.

We not gonna wait around for a new world order
We gon fuck yo shit up and rape your daugters
Playas gonna hate us when we riding dick
Gotta light up on this purple shit
I'll fuck yo ass up cause my dick is bigger
Y'all know you a'int playin with a punk ass nigga
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

greg, you're too drunk to be posting in this thread
I rather enjoy bread
...dead

fucking christ, where did this sudden skill of mine come from

Last edited by MiloTime on Sat May 12, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:26 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
It's a good thing I'm drunk right now or I'd curb stomp you bitches just like I did to my buddy Jose last night, he was all up in my grill, bitches be trippin. I think he stole some cigs, motherfucker's gotta know not to mess with me. Niggas gotta play it straight, you know what I mean?
After that I went to a club and got so much dick, shit was tight. Got thrown out after 2 hours and went bar hopping. Found a J in the gutter and lit that shit right up. I think it was laced with acid but I hardly noticed, I'm pretty fucking hardcore if you haven't noticed. Like you would, you bunch of sheep.

...who are you and what have you done with Greg?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

alcohol. it turns him into a raging boner
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:33 pm

See, Greg gets the point of this thread.
Foxy Boy told us to be ourselves, just like him.
That's what we're doing.
I was gonna go all out and jack his avatar like I did to Ty Vulpine that time
but
you really can't make lightning strike twice
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Bitches, the old Greg is a fucking clone man, I'm the real deal

(do you guys seriously still not get what's going on in this thread?) Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
See, Greg gets the point of this thread.
Foxy Boy told us to be ourselves, just like him.
That's what we're doing.
I was gonna go all out and jack his avatar like I did to Ty Vulpine that time
but
you really can't make lightning strike twice

what if I just plain suck at rapping...

I could try poetry.

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
old Greg

old greg?.... did you just say... old greg? trollface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
old Greg

GOD

DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
(do you guys seriously still not get what's going on in this thread?) Seriously?
I honestly cant figure it out?

Is it the "Act like a dick and swear" thread?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:

It's the make fun of foxy-boy thread
Doesn't this stuff seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
old Greg

GOD

DAMMIT

I'm kidding. I just recall you getting annoyed when everybody used that meme on you. Not a single fuck wa

and yes, I got the context of this thread. I just suck at rapping
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

I picked up on a bit of a Foxy_boy-mocking vibe, but then again, I think we already have 12 threads buried throughout this forum that started with really similar posts. I've never pretended to understand what they mean.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

I'm pretty sure it'd break at least one of Newton's laws if furries weren't dumb as fuck when it comes to any humor that doesn't revolve around video games and shitty memes.

MiloTime wrote:
what if I just plain suck at rapping...

Because Foxy Boy's flow and lyrical prowess are such a tough act to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

It's the make fun of foxy-boy thread
Doesn't this stuff seem familiar?
Wait, this is just a thread to mock Foxy?

Havent you people already tried making like a dozen of these already? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H8ERS tryin to imatate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: