HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcstinks

PostSubject: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

This thread is incredibly safe for work.

Sengoku Rance is a good game because it has my three favorite things.

1.) The small island nation of Japan
2.) Rape
3.) Numbers that grow

I've been hitting this game up pretty hard the last few weeks. It's an unusual game, so it's hard to explain it in words. You are cast as a foreigner in during the medieval warring-states period of Japan.

You have one goal in mind: to single-handedly molest every last princess in the country.

Their doting parents aren't always keen on this, so a healthy amount of military force may be required.

And then your numbers. They grow. There are lots of numbers and I appreciate that. Numbers enhance my gaming experience.

The spoils of conquered countries are their young, royal women. Rack up three hundred before the end and get a bonus! Feel free to help yourself to defeated female commanders as well.

I just wanted to share this with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 pm

You have no much idea how I resent the fact some people call creating this kind of garbage a job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm

It's a fun game I like it a lot.

Thanks, whomever deleted the picture of shirtless Rance, otherwise there would have been something offensive on this forum.

Last edited by jcstinks on Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add a snarky comment.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Cunt-Badger

Humor: Wir müssen Tank Abuse ausrotten

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

jcstinks wrote:

Thanks, whomever deleted the picture of shirtless Rance, otherwise there would have been something offensive on this forum.

Nobody deleted it, lookpic just doesn't allow hotlinking.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Riv wrote:
jcstinks wrote:

Nobody deleted it, lookpic just doesn't allow hotlinking.

Well they are just a bunch of rude dudes.

I have half a mind to give them some 'tude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

Humor: George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I saw imperial impact raving about it on FAF. not my kind of game. but for some reason, it makes me think of fire emblem... with possibly underage chicks in highschool uniforms, and dudes with shark teeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)   Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
imperial impact

wat
is that what Perverted Impact is called these days
it still sounds like a gay wrestling thing
Hogan, this Sunday at Imperial Impact, we comin' fo' you nigguh! Embarassed Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sengoku Rance: Rape and Murder Your Way Through Medieval Japan (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1