General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Movie You Saw

Go down 
+39
d.batty
Tao
Sam 007 NL
ReddenAB
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
Kaiser
Saliva
Ouiji
Taz
Lucan
larry669
jcstinks
Barnabus
Yuzani
Lucy
AleuTheWolf
Southpaw
Adaquin
Lemonchronicles
TheRandomGuy
Monochrome Kanon
DaBigX26
Brace
Lunar
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
MiloTime
Vella C Raptor
Riv
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
greg-the-fox
Zenia
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Wolf-Bone
FoxeyHound
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Kaizy wrote:
28 Weeks Later: 10/10

28 Days Later is my favorite zombie movie (theres still debates as to whether or not theyre zombies) but 28 Weeks Later is in my Top 5 still for zombie movies

this is the one post-apocalyptic movie I wouldn't mind seeing a long series of movies. seriously, make a fucking 28 months later. a 28 years later.... maybe even a 28 minutes later or 28 seconds later Not a single fuck wa

....seriously, make it happen Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Actually they are making a 28 Months Later
Im hearing that its going to take place in Russia, but Im not sure on the details, theres not much out to the public as far as I know
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Im hearing that its going to take place in Russia, but Im not sure on the details, theres not much out to the public as far as I know

that would be cool. and if they kept the series going, they could finish it off with a 28 hours or 28 minutes later. like a preq-....no that wouldn't work. I mean it all started at 28 days later pokerface

damn my imagination Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

that would be cool. and if they kept the series going, they could finish it off with a 28 hours or 28 minutes later. like a preq-....no that wouldn't work. I mean it all started at 28 days later pokerface

Yeah, it cant spawn a prequel, which I like
Lots of prequels are desperate attempts to get more money without having to try because the original movies usually explain what happened that caused events in the movie and sequels, and all a prequel does is take that little bit of exposition and squeeze an hour and a half long movie about it when you already know whats going to happen. Its basically just an attempt to make a movie where you know exactly what the ending will be, which kills the movie for me personally. Im not a fan of prequels because of this, so thank god they cant milk 28 Days Later for a prequel. Im not sure how many sequels should be made, but a trilogy would be pretty damn awesome. If they made a box set, Id be all over that. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Yeah, it cant spawn a prequel, which I like
Lots of prequels are desperate attempts to get more money without having to try because the original movies usually explain what happened that caused events in the movie and sequels, and all a prequel does is take that little bit of exposition and squeeze an hour and a half long movie about it when you already know whats going to happen. Its basically just an attempt to make a movie where you know exactly what the ending will be, which kills the movie for me personally. Im not a fan of prequels because of this, so thank god they cant milk 28 Days Later for a prequel. Im not sure how many sequels should be made, but a trilogy would be pretty damn awesome. If they made a box set, Id be all over that. fuck yeah

and bring cillian murphy back... he was pretty great :l
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

I agree
I wanted to know what happened with Jim, he was a great character

Days was better than Weeks imo
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I agree

true, but weeks is one of those few sequels to movies that actually manage to not suck Not a single fuck wa

also, if I recall correctly, danny boyle's original ending to days, was supposed to be where jim dies in the hospital bed while the two women are trying to save him. they made like, 3 other endings where he dies or lives, so it's a little confusing as to what happened.

is he alive or dead danny boyle?! Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I agree

true, but weeks is one of those few sequels to movies that actually manage to not suck Not a single fuck wa

also, if I recall correctly, danny boyle's original ending to days, was supposed to be where jim dies in the hospital bed while the two women are trying to save him. they made like, 3 other endings where he dies or lives, so it's a little confusing as to what happened.

is he alive or dead danny boyle?! Y U NO?
Spoilers for anyone who hasnt seen it yet

Jim is alive as far as the first movie goes
The ending shows them being spotted by a jet sweeping the area, so were led to believe that they survived, though its unknown on their status in the second movie. The alternate endings were scrapped for various reasons, the one I remember being scrapped for being impossible in context with the movie. Jim sacrifices himself by doing a blood transfusion to save the little girl's father who turned instead of him getting gunned down, but the idea of this working is impossible because it takes not even a single drop of blood to turn someone, so a blood transfusion working to save someone in this manner is out of the question unless they somehow sterilized every vein in the father's body of infected blood. I forget the other endings, but yeah, that was the big one I remember being impossible.

End of spoilers
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

The Ring: 9/10

I very much enjoy this movie
Its creepy, but not to levels where I become a paranoid mess like other ghost movies Ive seen
What I like is how its mostly about the story and shit, its pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Hesher+Poster

A pretty heartwarming movie that stayed unpredictable throughout. Loved it.

The whole movie is on youtube in one part if you want to watch it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 pm

I've been wanting to watch that movie (anything with joseph gordon levitt :V)
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 pm

It's really good, man. Like I said it's on youtube so you might as well :3
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Drive. 7.5/10.

I can see what it was trying to do, and it basically achieves it, but in places it still comes across as somewhat awkward and forced. The movie felt like a very unsatisfying dream. Most of the major plot developments, including the resolution, felt like the main character stumbled into them by accident. Which I guess is sort of the point, contributes to the surreal semi-realism of the film and overall tone and etc, but still. Watching the movie felt like waking up with a severe hangover and then taking care of chores, finances, groceries and etc in that zombie state.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm

a serbian film: I... really can't rate this.

it's pretty much as close to 3guys1hammer as it can get... at one point, the main character sticks his dick into someone's eye socket to kill him pokerface

just, don't watch this movie. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:

it's pretty much as close to 3guys1hammer as it can get... at one point, the main character sticks his dick into someone's eye socket to kill him pokerface

Sounds like 8 bit would enjoy it pokerface
sexually...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Loving Annabelle
10/10, fantastic, I loved the plot. But it was like a short story. :/
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 am

Momento: 12/10

HOLY SHIT THIS MOVIE IS SUPURB inglip
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 am

Hunger Games.

Really great film.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:33 am

Office Space: 10/10

Love it
Funny as hell fuck yeah

Misery: 10/10
Love this one too <3
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

The Town: 8/10

it had one of the few endings I actually thought wasn't a big fuck you to the audience. overall, good movie. some of the yorky accents feel forced though.
Back to top Go down
Lemonchronicles

Lemonchronicles

Humor : Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

I have a feeling the filter is gonna stop me on this one... I just finished watching Boss Nigger. The whole movie was pretty funny but I feel like the ending didn't return the scene to an equilibrium like it was trying to
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, 7.5/10. It was fun, relatively inventive, and functional if cliche.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Lemonchronicles wrote:
Boss Nigger.

I loved that movie. It managed to make race a factor, but not the defining issue like most Blaxploitation movies.

Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 MV5BMTM3ODYwOTMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQ1Mzk5._V1._SY317_

4/5

Follows the true story of Tony Wilson bringing Manchester music to the masses in the 70s and 80s with Factory Records. A unique and VERY tongue-in-cheek spin on the musical history of amazing bands such as Joy Division, the Happy Mondays and other Manchester bands.

Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 600full-the-machinist-poster

3/5

A very atmospheric film, but predictable. You KNOW what the twist is going to be about 10 minutes in, but still an entertaining watch.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Sounds like 8 bit would enjoy it pokerface
sexually...

It was meh.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

The Cabin in the Woods

10/10

This is one of my new favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw   Last Movie You Saw - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Entertainment-