General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:30 am

I know, I've pretty much abandoned facebook.
There's this one guy I was crushing HARD on like 2 years ago, and I still kind of am but I learned to hide it Not a single fuck wa
It's like an addiction, the cravings seem to be gone for a while after you quit but they're ALWAYS there, just waiting for you to relapse when you're feeling vulnerable. Trying to fight it is really straining.

And there was also this cute guy in my class this semester, but I avoided getting a crush on him even though I FELT it would happen if I got carried away... Actually there was like a bunch of other guys I could've fallen for too. I only ever crush on people I can't have, really attractive straight guys, and I'm not the least bit interested in anyone who's actually gay Seriously?

I saw a booth for the GSA and they were giving out pastries and shit, For a split second I thought about flirting with the guy there just for fucks sake and because I'm desperate but then the thought scared me so much I pretty much ran away.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

FUCK MY LIFE JUST KILL ME NOW
I made a huge mistake on this project, now I have to spend even more hours fixing it and I don't have that kind of time.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I made a huge mistake on this project, now I have to spend even more hours fixing it and I don't have that kind of time.
Maybe you should not have messed up. :U
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Taz wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Maybe you should not have messed up. :U

Wow, holy fuck, you should be a life coach or something. Or maybe the magic negro in one of those movies about golf or dating.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Sound advice from me, as per usual. [nods in approval]
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm

I send a message to steam YET AGAIN 2 days ago.... I finally get a message back, and it reads

"What game are you attempting to play?"

.....are. you. fucking. kidding me....

I've mentioned in every one of my messages to steam that "every game I play" shows the "game is currently unavailable" sign.

I think they're actually starting to get freaked out, because at this point, they've suggested just about everything they can think of, and knowing my steam is still fucked, they KNOW I'm not going to be particularly happy with them. I'm so pissed off at them right now. lol
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Ugh. I hate "support" like that.

When I moved (before this most recent time) I needed to change my address with all the places that have it on file. Not thinking, I tried to change it on PayPal before I changed it with my credit card company. Then PayPal was like "OMG YOUR ADDRESSES DON'T MATCH! YOU CAN NEVER USE THIS CARD AGAIN WITH US UNLESS YOU PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAIT FOREVER!!!" Since I only had my cell at the time, calling them would have cost me $0.40/min so I couldn't afford it. So I tried emailing them and their answer was "Just get another credit card and register that one." ... Good response PayPal, NOT.

So this time (I eventually cancelled the other card as it was charging me $60/yr just for the privilege of having a $200 limit, and got one that let me have $1000 and no annual fee) I changed my address on the card first, THEN on PayPal. ... Then it wasn't letting me delete my old address since there was a card associated with it, and it wouldn't let me disassociate it and move it to the new address to be able to delete the old one. I emailed support and they replied with instructions on how to add money to my account. ... I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, AND THAT WASN'T MY ISSUE AT ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I can't sleep at night and just lie in bed all day now Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I can't sleep at night and just lie in bed all day now Okay.jpg

It could be lights in your room messing up your circadian cycle. Remember, the best sleep is between 1AM and 3AM, and anything other than red light can stimulate biochemical pathways that induce wakefulness.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Riv wrote:
It could be lights in your room messing up your circadian cycle. Remember, the best sleep is between 1AM and 3AM, and anything other than red light can stimulate biochemical pathways that induce wakefulness.

So what, I should just lie in bed for 6 hours with the lights of and try to sleep? pokerface
Also it would help if my internet went out Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

So what, I should just lie in bed for 6 hours with the lights of and try to sleep? pokerface
Also it would help if my internet went out Not a single fuck wa

Oh yeah, staring at your computer screen past midnight can really fuck up your sleep schedule. Just try shutting everything off around 11 at night and lay down.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Riv wrote:
Oh yeah, staring at your computer screen past midnight can really fuck up your sleep schedule. Just try shutting everything off around 11 at night and lay down.

But that's when I get the most hyper pokerface

You're crazy, man!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm

new steam message.

"oh hey dude, you should spend two hours going through command prompt, editing registry's, and repairing files and folders in your steam directory!"

ok

*2 hours later*

"game is currently unavailable"

THANK YOU STEAM. YOU'RE SO MOTHER FUCKING USEFUL
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

The new stock supervisor is a bitch, Im getting a new fucking job
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm

All of my friends are graduating college right now and it's pissing me off pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:

a hard job is better than looking another 3 years for a new one.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I'll be the oldest mother fucker going into college for the first time...

then again, I wouldn't even raise myself on such a pedestal as to say I'd actually BE in college so much as, taking a non-credit course.

I mean $30,000.... yea that's possible for someone like me who can't even afford top ramen Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'll be the oldest mother fucker going into college for the first time...

then again, I wouldn't even raise myself on such a pedestal as to say I'd actually BE in college so much as, taking a non-credit course.

I mean $30,000.... yea that's possible for someone like me who can't even afford top ramen Not a single fuck wa

When I was at a University most people were straight out of high school, there were a few people who were older though. This one guy was 29 and a complete pothead lol, he played Saxophone. I suppose smoking pot does help with your lung capacity pokerface

And in Community College there's a bunch of people like in their 40's or older, and even a handful of really old people (but still mostly people straight out high school) The cool thing about community college is there's no freshman, sophomore, junior, senior hierarchy. There's just students and no one really gives a shit about what you are.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah, it was already pretty much a very outdated notion that there's a certain age when furthering your education is out of the question. But especially now, with scores of people young and old(er) alike are returning to school to "wait out the economy" (like it's some kind of storm that's just going to pass), you're not exactly in bad company.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:30 pm

One of my first college courses had an 80-year-old man in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

a hard job is better than looking another 3 years for a new one.
Its not that its hard, the job itself isnt highly demanding. The problem is shes a fucking bitch. Shes criticizing every little fucking thing I do, she basically said today that Im not allowed to ask questions about what she has me do (and I take that as a "shut the fuck up and dont question my shit logic"), shes pissing off the rest of the stock team...shes making this job a piece of shit. Everything Im doing is either wrong or Im not doing it "fast enough", despite Im working the same speed as everyone else in the stock room and not a single one of my managers has ever sat there and criticized my work for a week straight every few minutes. Ever. In fact, they fucking tell me Im doing a great job all the damn time. Suddenly she comes into the picture and Im doing everything wrong and Im slow and I need to be retrained for this and trained for that...seriously, fuck her. I was trained to do the shit, Ive been doing the shit, I work just as hard as everyone in there, and Im getting all the shit. I know its because Im the new employee. If I were working there for a year or two when she had come in, she wouldnt be saying shit to me, but she thinks because Im new, Im stupid and I dont know anything thats going on in that store. The other coworkers have even taken a notice to her targeting me with all that shit. Bitch, lets get something straight, I know what Im supposed to do, I know how I do it, and I know when I do it. I dont care what store youre from or how long youve been working there (which, ironically enough, isnt even that long), I know my job and you need to step the fuck back and let me do it.

And what kills me is, she wants to get me certified for this shit and wants to retrain me on some things, INCLUDING training me for the clothes department, which is something I was never told I was going to have to do and know fuck all about. This bitch is literally going to put me on the clothes processing line, try to get the girls to teach me how to process the shit, and still try to successfully get us out of work on time.

There are no words to describe how fucking stupid this idea of hers is.

For one, what in the fuck makes you think that sticking me on clothing is going to make shit run faster. I dont know ANYTHING about processing clothes. I can run a rack of men's clothing, yeah, but if you think youre going to successfully teach me how to flawlessly run all of those comfusing ass women's clothing departments and shit, you are out of your fucking gourd. And thats another thing, youre already bitching at me about how Im not working faster than Sonic on crack, so how the fuck do you think Im going to manage on a confusing processing department that I know nothing about? THATS going to make everything FASTER? Bitch, what in the holy hell are you smoking. All putting me on clothes is going to do is slow down the girls who actually know what the hell theyre doing because theyre gonna have to keep training and helping my stupid ass try to figure out which is a Misses shirt and which is a Women's shirt. And on top of this, she will almost CERTAINLY be on the sidelines, barking at me to move faster or telling me Im doing shit wrong again. I am NOT going into a department I know zero to nothing about just to get told off even MORE.

Another thing, I was trained for shoes. I help this ONE GUY who does shoes BY HIMSELF, finish ALL THE SHOES. We have about 4-5 girls working on clothes. Thats 4-5 FUCKING PEOPLE ON ONE DEPARTMENT. What the fuck makes you think taking me off a department that actually needs my help and sticking me into one that has more than enough help is going to make anything run faster? You are seriously taking drugs or something, no one can be this blatantly stupid. The shoes department tends to get hit pretty fucking heavy a lot of the time, running around 40 boxes on average, each of which contain an average of maybe 16-18 pairs of shoes in them. Do the math, thats a LOT of fucking shoes, and thats almost daily. This bitch thinks that my one coworker is going to be able to finish and shelve every single one of those on his own? Shes fucking insane.

And to top it off, shes just fucking dumb. On Monday, my car overheated and the radiator cap exploded, and the hose that makes the A/C cold in my car blew. So my car was overheating, and I had no A/C, and this has been the hottest week of the fucking year, reaching the 90s almost every fucking day. And on top of this, I have to pick up my brother from school every single day, so I cant leave work any later than 2:30pm. Now, 2:30pm is about 2 hours OVER what Im scheduled to work. So, when my car fucked up, I let it be VERY known that I would be needing to leave on time everyday to pick up my brother and/or get to the repair shop. This bitch complains because I cant stay more than 2 hours past what Im supposed to work. I stayed for fucking 6 HOURS. 6 FUCKING HOURS. Im a part-time employee, I stay past my scheduled time because Im a nice fucking person and I want to help my coworkers finish as much shit as possible, but if I have a broken fucking car and a family member to pick up, you need to fucking understand that I cant stay til fucking dusk. Instead, she fucking threatens my stock position and says that if I cant be open and stay even later, shes might have to move all my hours to the floor because "the stockroom might not be the department for you".

Im talking to my fucking manager the next time Im in there because seriously, this is bullshit.

Also, discussing this with my parents was the worst fucking idea. They flew off the handle, declared I didnt have enough gall to ever go to a manager about it, and even implied there might be a racist reason behind this because shes a black lady. Seriously, what the fuck, I am never talking to my parents about anything again.

/rant
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
But especially now, with scores of people young and old(er) alike are returning to school to "wait out the economy" (like it's some kind of storm that's just going to pass)

That's exactly what I'm doing right now pokerface

And mooching off my parents! allthe
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

My Revit class got canceled because not enough people registered Seriously?

Revit is a software that's becoming the industry standard for architecture, and I NEED to know it. This class was brand new and there was only one guy teaching one session of the class, I thought it would be very high demand and I'd have trouble getting in but apparently no one fucking gives a shit about their career prospects. Well I guess I'll have to learn it on my own then.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Well I guess I'll have to learn it on my own then.

That's the best way to learn any well-made software.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:01 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Well I guess I'll have to learn it on my own then.

That's the best way to learn any well-made software.

I prefer to take a class so I don't make stupid mistakes and pick up a workflow that makes me slow and inefficient
Also this class was 3 credits and would've counted for my technical elective

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Sat May 12, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next