HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 12, 2012 1:35 am

I think my emotions are broken. I just got told, 10 hours prior to leaving, that I can't go on a trip. I've been looking forward to this all week and put up with these children and even told people I can't hang out with them because of said trip. I don't feel angry but there's just this twisting in my gut. I feel empty more than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lurker17

avatar

Humor : Har.
Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 am

Internet people make me want to tear my hair out sometimes, through no great fault of their own, which makes me want to tear out my hair even more.

By internet people I meant internet crushes.

Also every time I see my stupid avatar I die a little inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 pm

lurker17 wrote:
Internet people make me want to tear my hair out sometimes, through no great fault of their own, which makes me want to tear out my hair even more.

By internet people I meant internet crushes.

Also every time I see my stupid avatar I die a little inside.











Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 12, 2012 4:17 pm

melomethis wrote:
lurker17 wrote:
Internet people make me want to tear my hair out sometimes, through no great fault of their own, which makes me want to tear out my hair even more.

By internet people I meant internet crushes.

Also every time I see my stupid avatar I die a little inside.












if I scroll up and down really fast, it almost looks like it's staring at me and not waving! cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lurker17

avatar

Humor : Har.
Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm

I just died a little inside 22 times. Soon to be 23...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 am

I just broke up with my boyfriend of nearly 4 years because he deserves better than me. I hate myself more than anything because of it, and partly because it was my mindset. He deserved better than me because my mindset told me im damaged. I guess to better understand it I should post what gave me that. 3 months ago someone whom I thought was a friend raped me. Every fucking day since its been on my mind and repeating itself in its entirety. I was completely aware of it and it makes me think that I could of changed things. But no, instead I end one of the greatest things I had. Right now im considering suicide as the best option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

Oh god... I...

You're not damaged, BFF. You're a good man. Do not blame yourself for what happened. Don't. It's not your fault.

I... really truly wish I could be there for you right now. I'm so sorry.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 am

Riv wrote:
Oh god... I...

You're not damaged, BFF. You're a good man. Do not blame yourself for what happened. Don't. It's not your fault.

I... really truly wish I could be there for you right now. I'm so sorry.
I've tried telling myself that, lunar has tried, her parents. It doesn't change it though. My mind still reads it as me being the same damaged, thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 1:18 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of nearly 4 years because he deserves better than me. I hate myself more than anything because of it, and partly because it was my mindset. He deserved better than me because my mindset told me im damaged. I guess to better understand it I should post what gave me that. 3 months ago someone whom I thought was a friend raped me. Every fucking day since its been on my mind and repeating itself in its entirety. I was completely aware of it and it makes me think that I could of changed things. But no, instead I end one of the greatest things I had. Right now im considering suicide as the best option.

you're fucking yourself up WAY more than you need to be.

I'm afraid to call what I had rape, because people would just tell me I'm being an attention whore. but I don't know what else to call it when you continuously tell the guy "no" "fucking no, leave it the fuck alone" yet persistently tries to fuck you, and he did (and it hurt because he forced it) before I eventually pushed him off and went home. I don't know what to call that. you label it for me.

and I took that out on myself for a little bit, before eventually I started going to him and telling him to fuck off (and I may have told various other people what a douchebag he is) and that felt like closure enough

but what you're doing is just the worst thing you could do. you have this way about you, where you take the bad things in life, and stretch them out SO god damn far, that you basically cover up anything that's good in your life. don't remove someone who loves you and who is willing to help you through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 35
Location : Nanaimo, BC

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 1:25 am

If you say no, or are under the influence enough to not be able to say no, then it is rape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of nearly 4 years because he deserves better than me. I hate myself more than anything because of it, and partly because it was my mindset. He deserved better than me because my mindset told me im damaged. I guess to better understand it I should post what gave me that. 3 months ago someone whom I thought was a friend raped me. Every fucking day since its been on my mind and repeating itself in its entirety. I was completely aware of it and it makes me think that I could of changed things. But no, instead I end one of the greatest things I had. Right now im considering suicide as the best option.

I couldnt really respond to this because I didnt really know what to say to it seeing how I rarely ever see a situation like this happen to any of my friends and Im just not experienced in it or how to approach it

Though I can say this much

Just because you had some asshole come into your life that took advantage of you, does not mean you are damaged and should kill yourself. If anything, theyre the sick fuck who should kill themselves, and quite frankly, I believe in karma and I think that theyre going to be severely suffering in the future. The fact being, your worth does not diminish because of what some sick fuck did. Suicide is not an option at all, and you dont deserve that. Dont even give them that kind of pleasure.

Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about it? Really, that should be step one. If anyone would understand and want to help you it would be him. You shouldnt just leave him because you think youre no longer good for him. If you had a relationship going for 4 years, that clearly means he thinks youre good enough for him, so why wouldnt you think that? Because of that sick friend of yours? No, that couldnt be any further from the truth. That one thing does not define how much you should mean to someone or who you are. Who you are as a person does.

We are your friends and we dont think youre damaged. Youre still the same great BFF weve come to know and love. Dont forget that.

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 am

I know I should never give advice, or try to cheer people up, because I downright suck at it. I almost always make it worse. but I feel bad if I don't.

if I made it worse, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 24
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

I've been raped too, by somebody my friends hung out with all the time. I was drunk, and I had a boyfriend at the time too. I didn't break up with him. It would have been an odd sort of thing to do, breaking a tie to somebody you like and who you have support from. That just odd to me.

Suicide is something that you instantly regret as soon as it happens.

Take me for example, I tried to kill myself twice, once I over dosed, that was fucking intense, hearing voices and stuff, streaming in and out of consciousness, seeing people with twisted faces, or no faces at all. It's really a regrettable thing as all of your time slows, and you start to think about it. Then you lose yourself in darkness and you feel empty. Emptiness is worse than pain, suffering, and sadness. It's worse because you can't feel, think, or move. It's worse because when people see the shell that used to be you they break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 am

I keep thinking back to the con. when I socialized with this one person. I see two minutes later after we go our separate way, I notice him try to avoid me.

I don't know, it's just eating me up. it's like, I keep evaluating what I could have said wrong, or if I was weird, or ANYTHING, and I don't understand. it was just... a normal conversation.

I'd love to say "maybe it's this guy's fault" but if I said who it was I talked to, you might get the picture... I dunno, some people here might know him. I just don't want to make a big deal of who it was. he's a perfectly normal person. I felt like we had a perfectly normal conversation. nothing outstanding, and nothing awkward. just a brief few minutes worth of a conversation. and then I see him across the hall, turning around fast, making it obvious that he saw me, and hopes I didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

I can understand where you are all coming from, but sadly it doesn't help much which is because I keep overthinking things. A reason I can't talk to him about this, is because I already broke up. It hurts. I know you all have good intentions with your posts, especially milo and taz, but you can't understand how I feel, because you weren't there. Theres only one thing that's any consolation, I just can't bring myself to post it though. Now anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 24
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 am

Nope I can't. Never been in a relationship longer than a few months at a time.
Nobody likes me, nobody wants to be with me, soooo I can't understand how most people feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Mon May 14, 2012 3:24 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I can understand where you are all coming from, but sadly it doesn't help much which is because I keep overthinking things. A reason I can't talk to him about this, is because I already broke up. It hurts. I know you all have good intentions with your posts, especially milo and taz, but you can't understand how I feel, because you weren't there. Theres only one thing that's any consolation, I just can't bring myself to post it though. Now anyways.

I probably wouldn't understand how you feel. but we both have been to the very lowest point in our lives.

I suppose I understand there's an underlying psychological emotion with breaking up with your boyfriend. and for that, I hope you two at least end on good terms. he's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 24
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

One of my closest friends house burned down today. Luckily he got out but he's devastated right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lurker17

avatar

Humor : Har.
Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 pm

I found out that the guy I was crushing on for the past 7 months is bi. I crushed on him for a few months, then kind of tried to ask him out (or at least get some kind of closure) but failed (his response was ambiguous,) then I tried to distance myself, then I crushed on him for a few more months, then I recently tried to dislike him again... now this.

Apparently he tried to kiss one of my straight guy friends recently. I think it's safe to assume that he's at least bi, after this and various other things that have happened. Having more evidence that he's not straight piques my interest and is making me over-think all the previous scenarios and times where I could have done something different and maybe changed the outcome of how things were a while ago.

Ugh >:v so much internal conflict and over-thinking of things that aren't even that important x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

lurker17 wrote:
I found out that the guy I was crushing on for the past 7 months is bi. I crushed on him for a few months, then kind of tried to ask him out (or at least get some kind of closure) but failed (his response was ambiguous,) then I tried to distance myself, then I crushed on him for a few more months, then I recently tried to dislike him again... now this.

Apparently he tried to kiss one of my straight guy friends recently. I think it's safe to assume that he's at least bi, after this and various other things that have happened. Having more evidence that he's not straight piques my interest and is making me over-think all the previous scenarios and times where I could have done something different and maybe changed the outcome of how things were a while ago.

Ugh >:v so much internal conflict and over-thinking of things that aren't even that important x.x

hey, at least it's RL and he's you're friend... that's actually further along than most people with crushes ever get. usually, it's someone lurking in the shadows, waiting for their online crush to post something, so that you can reply, and hope that he replies back with a smiley face.....


Not a single fuck wa

but really, just lay it out for him already... or have a talk. constantly looking for little hints is going to get you nowhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lurker17

avatar

Humor : Har.
Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 am

MiloTime wrote:

waiting for their online crush to post something, so that you can reply, and hope that he replies back with a smiley face.....

This is scarily relatable.


MiloTime wrote:
but really, just lay it out for him already... or have a talk. constantly looking for little hints is going to get you nowhere

Maybe I'll just make a move if I suddenly feel the urge when I'm out with him at some point in the near future. It doesn't help that he's a total idiot >.< (and I can be shy sometimes :c)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 pm

So yeah, its confirmed. My supervisor is a complete moron. Ive already established that she is pretty fucking stupid, but today everything was confirmed. Not a single fuck wa

Today, I learned of next week. And boy lemme tell you, next week will be a new kind of hell for stock. Just...my god. Heres a bit of background for you people: we have about 6-8 full stock employees (people hired for nothing but the stockroom), and daily about 6 on average are in the room doing stock. Now, for whatever reason, we havent finished processing all the merchandise on time in almost 2 months now. I dont know if its the new way they have everything set up or if its that they suddenly decided to bombard our store with an overabundance of furniture and other misc. crap, but the fact being, we are almost always staying 2 or more hours over our scheduled time to finished all the stuff (we are supposed to work 8:15am-12:45pm, a 4 hour part-time shift).

Now, the supervisor, that wonderful lady, has decided that next week, she is going to cut people from the stockroom for good, which this one girl is confirmed to be out of the stockroom next week, and Im almost certain shes going to cut me too because shes had this personal vendetta against me ever since she started for whatever fucking reason, so that means we wont be working back there, we will most likely be working the floor or something. Now, on top of this, we have one girl who is quitting because she cant make the commute to the store anymore, AND we have a new hire in the stockroom that needs to be trained while on the job, plus theres me that has to be coached on apparel because she decided to stick me there to slow down everyone else instead of putting the fast people on the line. Now, factor in that almost every employee in that stockroom hates this new supervisor and thinks shes absolutely out of her mind, and what does this equate to?

Simply put:

An Absolute. Fucking. Train-wreck.

We havent finished on time in almost 2 months...2 FUCKING MONTHS. What in the fuck makes you think that losing 3 stock employees and adding an new untrained employee into the mix is going to make this any better? That stockroom is going to be a fucking disaster next week, especially if Im not there. If Im working the floor, that means my coworker does shoes alone, which if theres a large shipment of them (which there usually is about 2-3 times out fo the 5 delivery days) means he is fucked and hes going to be staying late as hell to finish those shoes. With two less people unpacking/processing merchandise and furniture (my current morning job), then all that shit is going to have to be run by the other employees, which means even more time has to be taken to do this. If she thought people werent working "fast enough" before, you have no idea how bad the upcoming weeks are going to be. Theyre going to be begging me to go back to that stockroom and help, and if my schedule gets fucked up, Im just gonna laugh and not even answer the phone because I will refuse to help that bitch out if she messes up my fucking schedule to be an idiot. I mean if she thinks Im going to get switched to working the floor and get called every morning by my manager saying "Please come in and help us with stock, its a disaster", she is sadly mistaken and shes going to have to face up to her stupid idea. And the best part is, if Im not scheduled to work, then theres nothing they can do if I dont answer or decide I "cant" come in. Plus, that bitch wont be my supervisor anymore since I wont be in stock, so she cant say shit.

Im going to follow up on that Gamestop application Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Fri May 18, 2012 10:56 pm

i can't stand it anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm trying so hard to keep calm right now. I know the second my sister comes to visit me, I just need to get it out of the way, say hi, and hope she leaves in the next ten minutes. no, but not before she does her usual "so Ryan, you're a low-life still?" speech, with that fucking smile on her face. every time, I have to just swallow it up, and pretend it doesn't bother me, when all I want to do is throw a fucking t.v. at her.

all I want is for someone to tell her what an unbelievable bitch she is. I can't tell her that. I'm the blacksheep of the family. no, I need someone else in the family to tell her to get the fuck off of her high-horse. it's not going to happen though. she charms her way out of everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   Sat May 19, 2012 6:23 pm

I wait like a stalking viper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   

Back to top Go down
 
BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: