General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch Dogs

Go down 
+3
Kaizy
Lucan
MiloTime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm

oh dear god.... my massive boner for this game

Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm

I was watching the conference with my buddies and in those 9 minutes we had a roller coaster of emotion. Best game at e3 so far, and I'm saying that even after I just saw The Last of Us at sony's show.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Lucan wrote:
I was watching the conference with my buddies and in those 9 minutes we had a roller coaster of emotion. Best game at e3 so far, and I'm saying that even after I just saw The Last of Us at sony's show.

I KNEW the last of us was going to look good. I swear, I felt like I was the only one who had hope for that game when it was just being announced. now look at it bro.

but yea, I've never reacted toward a game like I did with this one. I HIGHLY doubt this game is going to be released on current gen systems. a free roaming game with graphics like this?.... yea I don't think so Not a single fuck wa (did you notice when the game entered slow mo, each individual rain drop was rendered into slow mo as well? FUCK no, this game is too good for current gen)

also apparently there'll be seemless co op... knowing this is a single player game is excitement enough. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 am

People have been trying to find out all night if it's next gen or not. Some are saying PC only...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 am

MiloTime wrote:
oh dear god.... my massive boner for this game

...alright, I'm interested
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 am

so according to G4, it's going to be for PS3, Xbox360, and PC, and that the demo was ran on the PC.

I have no idea how they're going to push these current gen consoles to run a free roaming game with graphics on par with crysis 2. pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
so according to G4, it's going to be for PS3, Xbox360, and PC, and that the demo was ran on the PC.

I have no idea how they're going to push these current gen consoles to run a free roaming game with graphics on par with crysis 2. pokerface

Oh boy, more new consoles without backwards compatibility! Guess I'll just have to throw away all these old games because no one will want to buy them! Not a single fuck wa

Consoles suck lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Consoles suck lol

the saddest part is, consoles could so easily NOT suck (as simple-minded as that is). if they would just LISTEN to gamers instead of jacking off to money. Seriously?

I mean it's like, you've got these great idea's to make a great console in your grasp, but then they go in the OTHER direction and completely ruin it.

oh well, I'll just buy a $1,000,000 graphics card, so I can emulate the next gen consoles on my PC Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Consoles suck lol

the saddest part is, consoles could so easily NOT suck (as simple-minded as that is). if they would just LISTEN to gamers instead of jacking off to money. Seriously?

I don't know about you, but I never feel my money has enough sperm on it.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Just a few things I need to point out.

Nothing in that clip suggests free-roaming, as far as I can tell. It looks more like one of those games that's more or less pretty linear and confined in what you can and can't do, but not a lifeless experience. It seems like there'd be a lot of replay value to be had in just seeing how things play out differently if you, for example, stay near the news crew at the beginning.

This is what all trailers should be. Show the fucking game, show the fucking story, and weave the two together so seamlessly that you can essentially play the first few minutes of the game and call it a trailer.

A lot of the lack of backwards compatibility on at least the PS3 was directly the result of Sony's own copyright protection measures on the previous consoles and their games. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Just a few things I need to point out.

Nothing in that clip suggests free-roaming, as far as I can tell. It looks more like one of those games that's more or less pretty linear and confined in what you can and can't do, but not a lifeless experience. It seems like there'd be a lot of replay value to be had in just seeing how things play out differently if you, for example, stay near the news crew at the beginning.

This is what all trailers should be. Show the fucking game, show the fucking story, and weave the two together so seamlessly that you can essentially play the first few minutes of the game and call it a trailer.

A lot of the lack of backwards compatibility on at least the PS3 was directly the result of Sony's own copyright protection measures on the previous consoles and their games. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

the details outside of the trailer give insight to the free roaming aspects.

for example, the ability to "hack anything in the city" suggests you can go to any random location, hack a security camera, and gather information about people (the last part was another feature they were talking about)

also as scripted as everything looks in the trailer, there were parts of the trailer I'd have to point out. during the middle of the fire fight, I noticed when he was ducked behind a car, he had the option to enter the vehicle, meaning things could have played out VERY differently.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
if they would just LISTEN to gamers instead of jacking off to money. Seriously?
Woah woah Milo, thats asking an awful lot of them

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
jcstinks

jcstinks

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
consoles could so easily NOT suck (as simple-minded as that is). if they would just LISTEN to gamers instead of jacking off to money. Seriously?

I, also, agree that software producers should aim to make less money from their work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Five Frags Left-
Jump to: