General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 14

Go down 
+18
Lunar
shapeshifterprincess
Kaizy
Lucan
katmandu
tallylol
Zenia
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
blackfuredfox
gtwfpls
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lucy
8-bit
Riv
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am

MiloTime wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Lol soundfags Not a single fuck wa I don't give a fcking shit about undertones and fucking shit, I just want earbuds that won't shit up and slip out of my ears and head phones that don't squish my head.

I'm hearing sounds in some music I've never heard before. that TINY flute sound in the background that I never caught, or the violin so quiet, I never picked up on it, that adds to the song.

it's pretty nice. the highest quality sound I've ever heard came from my sister's questionably rich mexican boyfriend who owned a surround sound in his car, but all he ever listened to was rap...

See, that I understand. My sister is happy with these crappy $10 earbuds, and every little background sound and undertone is completely washed out.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Lol soundfags Not a single fuck wa I don't give a fcking shit about undertones and fucking shit, I just want earbuds that won't shit up and slip out of my ears and head phones that don't squish my head.

I'm hearing sounds in some music I've never heard before. that TINY flute sound in the background that I never caught, or the violin so quiet, I never picked up on it, that adds to the song.

it's pretty nice. the highest quality sound I've ever heard came from my sister's questionably rich mexican boyfriend who owned a surround sound in his car, but all he ever listened to was rap...

I've always been able to hear that subtle stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Jesus, who'da thunk hanging out with a bunch of local furs would be so exhausting.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 pm

you know it's bad, when the power goes out every morning, because everybody uses too much fucking electricity to cool themselves down in the summer here.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
you know it's bad, when the power goes out every morning, because everybody uses too much fucking electricity to cool themselves down in the summer here.

your balls must be all steamy and sweaty
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Jesus, who'da thunk hanging out with a bunch of local furs would be so exhausting.

murr? :3c
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

your balls must be all steamy and sweaty

of course. I've always got my hands down my pants during the summer
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm

they need to come out with an antiperspirant designed specifically for balls. i hate that shit.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

apparently news that microsoft is banning xbox360 sales in US.

nintendo and sony must be laughing their asses off right now
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Dafuq? Are they trying to drive up prices?
Links please?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Dafuq? Are they trying to drive up prices?
Links please?

it's not yet happened, but apparently because neither motorolla or microsoft are willing to compromise with eachother, which means because microsoft is like "omg, less money for us?!"... no services

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/21/will-xbox-360-be-banned-in-the-united-states
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, fucking Microsoft
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 am

Quote :
...banning sales of Xbox 360, Windows 7, Internet Explorer, and Windows Media Player in Germany.

Oh my... They'd better take whatever compromise they can get. If the same thing were to happen in the states, Linux and OSX would dominate the market by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 am

on a sidenote, I love these kinds of payback stories. the bus monitor (video) that was bullied got $400,000 just by supporters.

"I made $400,000 today... what did you kids do today, besides bully me? oh that's right, you helped get me all of this money... sorry, what was that about me being poor again?" Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 am

It's funny I'd hear this at the same time I'm hearing rumbling's of a looming second total industry collapse. You know, when they couldn't give away Ataris, Colecovisions and the infamous ET game? Seriously, how the fuck are companies as large, successful and deeply entrenched as EA and THQ in the kind of financial trouble they're in?
Back to top Go down
gtwfpls

gtwfpls

Humor : im not funy, guiz pls

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 am

im gay

liek rly gay

pay attn 2 me

gtwf pls

General Time Wasting Thread 14 Dolan_original
Back to top Go down
gtwfpls

gtwfpls

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:54 am

im gay

liek rly gay

pay attn 2 me

gtwf pls

Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 am

My loony senses are tingling.
Back to top Go down
gtwfpls

gtwfpls

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

im gay

liek rly gay

pay attn 2 me

gtwf pls

Back to top Go down
gtwfpls

gtwfpls

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am

im gay

liek rly gay

pay attn 2 me

gtwf pls

Back to top Go down
gtwfpls

gtwfpls

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 am

im gay

liek rly gay

pay attn 2 me

gtwf pls

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Yes you are mature for your age to continue to comeback to a place where you're not welcome by creating not just one, but two different accounts with the first one being to threaten everyone and the second to say how superior you are to everyone here then immediately call someone an idiot and then fuckface. Very mature.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Cocaine makes you think you're real hot shit, so...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Cocaine's a hell of a drug
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 pm

The last time we were talking I said something about Luka Magnotta and he didn't even know who I was talking about. How you can not at least have heard of him if you're on the internet (especially in Canada) without living under the rock is something I can't even comprehend. So it just goes to show how in the dark he is despite this whole "positive thinking" group and announcing to me his recent discovery that Nova Scotia is a have-not province (as if I didn't fucking know, being from here!)

I think he'd do well just to look at the parallels. Stalkerish behavior, multiple accounts, rambling, painful to read prose that serves no other purpose than to talk about how awesome he is. I'm sure there's probably other examples but I can't really think of any right now.

But still, it can be a bit of a wake up call. Sort of like how Jared Lee Loughner made me realize "y'know, I think maybe a pursuit of lucid dreaming and psychedelic experiences isn't the be all end all to enlightenment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 14
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next