HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Muggy Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
That's really you? :V Damn, you're pretty.

on the off chance that you're not aware and for me to have the chance to ruin your perception, that's not a chick :>
So? He's still purty. :V I don't think compliments are given enough anyway. What would be better? Stunning? Handsome? (Haven't seen yours yet, dolphin.)
Edit: Yes, Milo, you're quite the charmer yourself; I didn't forget to compliment ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
That's really you? :V Damn, you're pretty.

on the off chance that you're not aware and for me to have the chance to ruin your perception, that's not a chick :>
So? He's still purty. :V I don't think compliments are given enough anyway. What would be better? Stunning? Handsome? (Haven't seen yours yet, dolphin.)
Edit: Yes, Milo, you're quite the charmer yourself; I didn't forget to compliment ya.

lol I just love announcing it cause there were a few times when a straight guy would hit on him. it was great.

eh, fine. I don't feel like taking a new picture so... latest picture I took on my webcam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Lesbians count too, right?

Anyway. Dude, I'm surprised you're single. Get out there and find a guy, it won't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Lesbians count too, right?

Anyway. Dude, I'm surprised you're single. Get out there and find a guy, it won't be too hard.

well he did say he was basically a lesbian so...

I'm single because I am a terrible person that nobody wants to get close to :U

that's the only logical explanation at this time lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh, stuff it, you are not. Maybe you're like me and just don't give a damn. Your damns that are not given probably make others not give a damn, either. Such was the case with me, until about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkwing

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Eeeegh I'm not looking my best right now buut considering I haven't posted on here nor have I posted a mug in a loong time, here: http://oi42.tinypic.com/2prfmtj.jpg

I don't think I'm looking very good right now lol.

And Milo, all I can say is that you look very hot, use that to your advantage. You will either get a one night stand or a good relationship, either way you don't have anything to lose.

Relationships aren't as good as people say they are, though, so if you're getting into a relationship with somebody make sure that he's what you really want and that you'll commit to him, I made the mistake of just jumping into a relationship without thinking about it, don't do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Darkwing wrote:
Eeeegh I'm not looking my best right now buut considering I haven't posted on here nor have I posted a mug in a loong time, here: http://oi42.tinypic.com/2prfmtj.jpg

I don't think I'm looking very good right now lol.

And Milo, all I can say is that you look very hot, use that to your advantage. You will either get a one night stand or a good relationship, either way you don't have anything to lose.

Relationships aren't as good as people say they are, though, so if you're getting into a relationship with somebody make sure that he's what you really want and that you'll commit to him, I made the mistake of just jumping into a relationship without thinking about it, don't do the same.

I'm not a one night stand kind of person. one night stand just means some asshole is looking for someone to fuck, regardless of looks or personality.

I want all that love and cuddling and stuff :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkwing

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'm not a one night stand kind of person. one night stand just means some asshole is looking for someone to fuck, regardless of looks or personality.

I want all that love and cuddling and stuff :c

Well, still, get yourself out there a bit >.> Don't be afraid to talk to cute guys. Even saying "Ooh hey [Insert cute guy's name here]" helps strengthen a friendship a lot, and then once you're friends see if anything more happens from there.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

avatar

Humor : I have a lot of it
Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : There

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Lesbians count too, right?

Anyway. Dude, I'm surprised you're single. Get out there and find a guy, it won't be too hard.

well he did say he was basically a lesbian so...

I'm single because I am a terrible person that nobody wants to get close to :U

that's the only logical explanation at this time lol.

nooo you're adawwable :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

avatar

Humor : I have a lot of it
Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : There

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:18 am



My friend and I on Halloween. We look like we just came out of a terrible 80s movie (Flashdance).

My soul died with my hair that day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkwing

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Viva wrote:


My friend and I on Halloween. We look like we just came out of a terrible 80s movie (Flashdance).

My soul died with my hair that day

Awww no crossdressing this year? :v

Nice freaky costume thing, though :3c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmandu

avatar

Humor : Questionable
Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 47
Location : Jaw Juh

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Yesterday, 30 feet up a rickety, free-standing scaffold, splicing in a fire alarm duct smoke detector, and not liking one second of it. Amazing how far those things can sway side to side with every little movement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katsden.net
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Viva wrote:


My friend and I on Halloween. We look like we just came out of a terrible 80s movie (Flashdance).

My soul died with my hair that day

alex has the hair of a true classical pianist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 am

melomethis wrote:

alex has the hair of a true classical pianist

how have you two not camwhored together yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm


This was my hallowe'en makeup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

avatar

Humor : I have a lot of it
Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : There

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:10 pm

melomethis wrote:

alex has the hair of a true classical pianist

ya daaaamn right trollface

Milo wrote:
how have you two not camwhored together yet

because he refuses to go on MSN pour sucer ma bite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 pm

oh god that's creepy edie... :<

ummm, so yea, we were having a gay contest on FAF, and I ALMOST won.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

How didnt you win?

Did the winner have a dildo up his butt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Kaizy wrote:
How didnt you win?

Did the winner have a dildo up his butt?

I'm insulted :c

no, the winner had fishnet stalkings and purplish dark hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
How didnt you win?

Did the winner have a dildo up his butt?

I'm insulted :c

no, the winner had fishnet stalkings and purplish dark hair
Oh yeah, you definitely werent beating anything that gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
How didnt you win?

Did the winner have a dildo up his butt?

I'm insulted :c

no, the winner had fishnet stalkings and purplish dark hair
Oh yeah, you definitely werent beating anything that gay

this wouldn't even be a problem if I were wearing my hello kitty skirt... :l (that was forcefully given to me need I remind you... not by choice!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
this wouldn't even be a problem if I were wearing my hello kitty skirt... :l (that was forcefully given to me need I remind you... not by choice!)
Right trollface
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
this wouldn't even be a problem if I were wearing my hello kitty skirt... :l (that was forcefully given to me need I remind you... not by choice!)
Right trollface

let's have a contest right here. see how long it takes for kaizy to post a mugshot megusta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
this wouldn't even be a problem if I were wearing my hello kitty skirt... :l (that was forcefully given to me need I remind you... not by choice!)
Right trollface

let's have a contest right here. see how long it takes for kaizy to post a mugshot megusta
Oh, that reminds me, Greg wanted to see my arm warmers

BRB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
this wouldn't even be a problem if I were wearing my hello kitty skirt... :l (that was forcefully given to me need I remind you... not by choice!)
Right trollface

let's have a contest right here. see how long it takes for kaizy to post a mugshot megusta
Oh, that reminds me, Greg wanted to see my arm warmers

BRB

oh right. I think he also mentioned that he wanted to see you in ONLY arm warmers.... just sayin' :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Muggy Time   

Back to top Go down
 
Muggy Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Time Out by CL
» Watching "Genesis of the Daleks" for the first time.
» jml cooking time
» Time Capsule House
» 5 Bites At A Time

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: