General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.

Go down 
+14
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Lucy
Lunar
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Taz
Kaizy
Darkwing
Zoe
8-bit
Riv
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 am

Riv wrote:
I still love this image:

I wonder if the animators actually intended that to be a middle finger (secretly)
My innocent child-like mind (oh who am I fucking kidding) saw it as a shaking fist at first, which is what it's probably supposed to be. Man it must be hard trying to draw gestures when all you have to work with is hooves. And ponies usually stand when they're talking too so that makes it even harder to express dialogue. Well they have prehensile ears, wings, and tails that we don't have though, that are used to express emotions, so there's that :3

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:09 am

Riv wrote:

Dude, like, seriously. I mean, the characters are never drawn with genitals on the show anyway, even though we see clear views of their crotches all the time, and even so, Spitfire is wearing a latex suit there, so even if she was drawn anatomically correct, you still wouldn't be able to see anything.

I still love this image:

they have ponies spreading their legs, looking seductively, and ponies leaning up against walls with an "are you going to fuck me or not" expression in the show?

so like, this would be perfectly PG then?

Spoiler:

yea, it's PG megusta
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
they have ponies spreading their legs, looking seductively, and ponies leaning up against walls with an "are you going to fuck me or not" expression in the show?

There's a surprising amount of what could be considered 'sexual' imagery hidden in the show, imo pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:17 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
I still love this image:

I wonder if the animators actually intended that to be a middle finger (secretly)
My innocent child-like mind (oh who am I fucking kidding) saw it as a shaking fist at first, which is what it's probably supposed to be. Man it must be hard trying to draw gestures when all you have to work with is hooves. And ponies usually stand when they're talking too so that makes it even harder to express dialogue. Well they have prehensile ears, wings, and tails that we don't have though, that are used to express emotions, so there's that :3

They even added in some non-human non-horse expressiveness completely unique to the ponies of the show. For example, you may notice that slightly lifting one front leg is a sign of happiness.

MiloTime wrote:

so like, this would be perfectly PG then?

Spoiler:

yea, it's PG megusta

Yeah, pretty much. You don't exceed PG until you get to TV-14, which involves "intense sexual situations," which is not how I would describe that.

greg-the-fox wrote:
There's a surprising amount of what could be considered 'sexual' imagery hidden in the show, imo pokerface
I think that's largely unintentionally. Like when the almighty Faust had Obama making eye-contact with a dignitary, but when the photo was cropped, it looked like he was checking out a woman's ass. Obviously, our lord and savior cannot make mistakes, but her divine work can be soiled by the efforts of mortal men.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 am

Riv wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. You don't exceed PG until you get to TV-14, which involves "intense sexual situations," which is not how I would describe that.

so you're saying that it's perfectly suitable for a child to stare at? no sexual imagery at all? :V

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

so you're saying that it's perfectly suitable for a child to stare at?

Spoiler:

PG means "with parental guidance."

Besides, I saw much more sexual stuff than that as a child. Hell, I played Conker's Bad Fur Day at age 11. And I turned out fine. I can even post to a furry forum without uploading really up-close shots of pony vagina!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 am

Riv wrote:
I played Conker's Bad Fur Day at age 11. And I turned out fine.

other than the fact that conquer's bad fur day is rated M, that game was a contributing factor of what turned me (and others I'm sure) into a furry. you think I turned out fine? (jokes to be had, I know) Not a single fuck wa

parental guidance suggests there'll be adult jokes at BEST. they never said anything about someone's ass and invisible cameltoe lol
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 am

MiloTime wrote:
so you're saying that it's perfectly suitable for a child to stare at? no sexual imagery at all? :V

Spoiler:

I like how you just took the picture I posted and cropped it a bunch of times (because why, exactly?)
You sure must like looking at it I guess
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

I like how you just took the picture I posted and cropped it a bunch of times (because why, exactly?)
You sure must like looking at it I guess

because it does absolutely nothing to my dick. so all it is to me is a creepy picture that you jack off to Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
I played Conker's Bad Fur Day at age 11. And I turned out fine.

other than the fact that conquer's bad fur day is rated M, that game was a contributing factor of what turned me (and others I'm sure) into a furry.

Actually, it was AO (Adults only). I overlooked the game, because I thought it looked stupid, but my mom grabbed it for me.

Quote :
parental guidance suggests there'll be adult jokes at BEST. they never said anything about someone's ass and invisible cameltoe lol

Maybe it's TV-14, depending on how you want to define "moderately sexually explicit content."

However, if you want to say that there's invisible cameltoe there, then you are pretty much saying that the show is full of invisible cameltoe, and therefore ineligible for the TV-Y rating it currently holds.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 am

An actual screenshot from the show, demonstrating what is commonly referred to as 'bedroom eyes'
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Sapphire_Shores_PageID

A lot of this stuff is not really sexual until you project your own feelings onto it, you know trollface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
A lot of this stuff is not really sexual until you project your own feelings onto it, you know trollface

Yeah, Milo, Geez.

See Greg, right there, Twilight and Pinkie both have invisible cameltoe. You can fap to this, right?

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Twilight_calling_Fluttershy_S01E07
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:52 am

Riv wrote:

See Greg, right there, Twilight and Pinkie both have invisible cameltoe. You can fap to this, right?

the show is TV-Y?...

anyway, let's take aside the fact that the ass alone is easily more round and obvious in the artists version, but the cameltoe I'm referring to is the fact that in the picture, it's a bulge, rather than an entire shape that fills the... "plot" to the stomach, like it is in the show

the difference is so noticeable Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

the show is TV-Y?...

anyway, let's take aside the fact that the ass alone is easily more round and obvious in the artists version, but the cameltoe I'm referring to is the fact that in the picture, it's a bulge, rather than an entire shape that fills the... "plot" to the stomach, like it is in the show

the difference is so noticeable Not a single fuck wa

That's just a matter of style, but if it's really standing out to you, it's probably because you think ponies are really sexy.

It's rare, but they do have that kind of "bulge" look very, very occasionally. They prefer to either do a direct-back shot or just the "plotcheeks" look, but I'll see if I can find a cap of what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:02 am

Riv wrote:
but if it's really standing out to you

that's not what's standing out to me. what's standing out to me is upside-down pony with her legs spread open, and her tongue out, and the pony with the nympho "fuck me now" face.

screencap that in the show, and maybe I'll re-consider what the rating should be. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 am

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. 1000px-Spike%27s_interviewed_S2E23

Rainbow Dash. Not quite the same, but it's really hard looking for pony ass at this exact angle.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 am

Rape is imminent, look at those wingboners inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 am

while it's obvious the creators love any excuse to have pony ass on screen, it's still nowhere near as suggestive. I mean they draw the leg straight up into the tail without making any obvious curves that even suggest there's an ass or vagina pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
while it's obvious the creators love any excuse to have pony ass on screen, it's still nowhere near as suggestive. I mean they draw the leg straight up into the tail without making any obvious curves that even suggest there's an ass or vagina pokerface

Actually, the line that runs straight into the tail is actually present on the Spitfire pics Greg posted. This image is just missing the other line, which, to be fair, is only visible on Spitfire because that's the pattern on her costume.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 am

jesus fuck, I just noticed how big their eyes are. how the hell is anime still getting shit for ridiculously big eyes Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 am

MiloTime wrote:
jesus fuck, I just noticed how big their eyes are. how the hell is anime still getting shit for ridiculously big eyes Seriously?

You JUST noticed that now?! Not a single fuck wa
and lmao riv, your sig
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 am

MiloTime wrote:

And you claim to have watched two episodes? Bucking liar.

greg-the-fox wrote:
and lmao riv, your sig

My sig operates completely independently now. If anything, it controls me.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

greg-the-fox wrote:
and lmao riv, your sig

six episodes actually. I kind of had to force myself to watch the last few. I think it's just a screen cap of a bunch of ponies with their eyes all the way open that makes me realize pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:37 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

greg-the-fox wrote:
and lmao riv, your sig

six episodes actually. I kind of had to force myself to watch the last few. I think it's just a screen cap of a bunch of ponies with their eyes all the way open that makes me realize pokerface

I'll unquote you from my sig if you watch six more.

trollface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:40 am

Riv wrote:

I'll unquote you from my sig if you watch six more.

trollface

ummmmm

.......I'll think about it Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Sixth Edition.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: