General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weed Thread

Go down 
+22
Barletta
Zaraphayx
d.batty
The Fur
jcstinks
TangoDelahunt
Brace
Tao
Sam 007 NL
Tank Abuse
Jesusfish
MiloTime
Riv
Psycho
Joeyyy
Daisy The Bunny
Zoe
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
Lucy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

The Weed Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

I could really use a nicely packed bowl of OG Kush right now.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:33 pm

lol
The Weed Thread - Page 2 41ixPTftwlL._SL500_AA300_
trollface
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm

I've had to take a step back because I've been high more often than not. Grown to hate feeling fuzzy and forgetful all the time.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:34 am

I thought this would be appropriate

Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 am

Green Crack.
Awww Yeaaah
Back to top Go down
Joeyyy

Joeyyy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 pm

The weed thread.. no drug thread..

So where do I go to talk about doing DMT..
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Joeyyy wrote:

I dunno, make a drug thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Psycho

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 am

Joeyyy wrote:

Isn't DMT the drug produced within your body that causes dreams? The most powerful hallucinogen of them all? I find it very interesting how you subconscious mind can intemperate how you're feeling better than your conscious mind can often.

Personally I love my nightmares, they're often like good horror movies. To sum things up, I'm great at interpenetrating dreams, I have dreams of myself being overwhelmed. I have dreams of myself vanquishing evil and myself being consumed by it, and sometimes, I dream of my friends being killed by me... I'm not sure what to make of those dreams yet, but what I know about myself dreaming the dark side of me is taking a hold of my life is that I can feel the pain of the particular creatures that represent inner evil and selfishness picking away at me somehow... I have to wonder... Am I that toxic of an influence?

Ah but back onto the topic of DMT. I have to wonder how it is refined, there could be a lot of money in harvesting drugs from the human body.... Muhahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 am

Psycho wrote:
Joeyyy wrote:

Isn't DMT the drug produced within your body that causes dreams? The most powerful hallucinogen of them all? I find it very interesting how you subconscious mind can intemperate how you're feeling better than your conscious mind can often.

Personally I love my nightmares, they're often like good horror movies. To sum things up, I'm great at interpenetrating dreams, I have dreams of myself being overwhelmed. I have dreams of myself vanquishing evil and myself being consumed by it, and sometimes, I dream of my friends being killed by me... I'm not sure what to make of those dreams yet, but what I know about myself dreaming the dark side of me is taking a hold of my life is that I can feel the pain of the particular creatures that represent inner evil and selfishness picking away at me somehow... I have to wonder... Am I that toxic of an influence?

Ah but back onto the topic of DMT. I have to wonder how it is refined, there could be a lot of money in harvesting drugs from the human body.... Muhahahahaha...
Usually it's harvested from a body that has just died. When you die, the all of the DMT chemical that has been stored in the brain is released. It can then be harvested from a freshly dead body.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 am

Ahkmill wrote:
It can then be harvested from a freshly dead body.

What is this, the 1800's? Shouldn't we have bioreactors for that stuff by now?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
It can then be harvested from a freshly dead body.

What is this, the 1800's? Shouldn't we have bioreactors for that stuff by now?

Edward Elric doesn't exist.

Yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Pussycho wrote:
Joeyyy wrote:

I love how this asshole is like telepathic. Of course he would post this after I've just finished immersing myself dick-deep in the Bioshock games. He came here just to harass me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

This one time I smoked a bowl and was happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
This one time I smoked a bowl and was happy.

but you liked it so it sucked
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Everything Ahkmill likes sucks.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

I smoked at a growhouse today.

It was cool.
Back to top Go down
Joeyyy

Joeyyy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Pussycho wrote:

DMT is a chemical found in almost EVERY living organism in every single ecosystem on this earth. Which means it is in us. It is made by the pineal gland, a small pea-sized gland in the center of your brain (its seratonin and melatonins cousin!). When you sleep, this gland gives a small amount of this chemical into the brain, thus causing a trip in your sleep (dream). When you die, the gland dumps its DMT into your brain. This can relate to peoples near-death experiences. Most people who have tried DMT have reported a higher being or other being, and a trend is travelling through a "tunnel", to meet with this being.
Users almost always come out of their trip with their life outlook completely changed, saying lifes mysteries slowly becoming answered. I had done thorough research and questioned multiple users before trying, and it was the biggest waste of time. NOTHING will prepare you for what you experience on this drug.

I was instructed to relax and clear my head. he handed me the smoking device, packed with DMT, and said "Take as many hits as you want". I took my first hit. It burns the lungs, and tastes like old fish/melting plastic. You really gotta hold it in for a while. As I was holding, reaching around 8-10 seconds, it started to hit me. This feeling of dissociation with my body, like I was dreaming, but awake. I took another hit. and another, and another, and another. The final hit I held, laid back, closed my eyes, and exhaled. I could see this tunnel of symmetrical rainbow triangular fractals, multiplying and flying, keeping their symmetry. these geometric patterns were like a gateway. I was flying through them, to a higher being. I keep flying and finally meet with a disgusted "god" (thats what I called it). we conversed. not through language, moreso just pure understanding. I had broken through. I started to come to, trying to explain what 'god' told me, but this stuff is exactly like a dream. you forget half the shit in a matter of a minute. its wise to record and just blurt out everything right after your trip. I just remember the understanding of not being amazed. dont be suprised. other more profound things as well, I just have a hard time remembering.

This shit is amazing. Why is it a schedule I drug, up there with heroine... I got a little more. Id really like to do it alone and meditate on it.

EDIT: I really wonder if you can actually refine it from a human body (dont see why not...), but the best way to get it is to extract it from plants. all plants have it. Just use plants with higher amounts of it, and a bit of simple chemistry. Im considering it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Man, this is something I've wondered about that. Since in the dreamstate your sense of time is pretty much gone, and upon death you receive a huge dose of the shit, you could theoretically experience a whole afterlife in the time it takes your brain to finally die, couldn't you? And you'd never really know it had ended. Sorta like how time stops in a black hole, except for the fact you're dead, but you probably don't even realize it by the time you're even close to that point.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Man, this is something I've wondered about that. Since in the dreamstate your sense of time is pretty much gone, and upon death you receive a huge dose of the shit, you could theoretically experience a whole afterlife in the time it takes your brain to finally die, couldn't you? And you'd never really know it had ended. Sorta like how time stops in a black hole, except for the fact you're dead, but you probably don't even realize it by the time you're even close to that point.

I've actually wondered the same thing, and I wasn't even high when I thought of it Not a single fuck wa
It's like that episode of Star Trek where Picard lives an entire lifetime in a few minutes when he gets shot by a space probe. (only like the best episode ever)
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Well, actually, in a black hole, you'd get atomized in the blink of an eye as soon as you crossed the event horizon, and be unable to experience the strangest parts of time dilation towards its center.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

All day errday.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Riv wrote:
Well, actually, in a black hole, you'd get atomized in the blink of an eye as soon as you crossed the event horizon, and be unable to experience the strangest parts of time dilation towards its center.

Oh really? A lot of the shit I've seen presents it differently, like, basically time slows down and has all but stopped before it reaches the event horizon.

None of these fuckers knows a damn thing.

And I've probably said a bunch of times how many dreams I've had that were a series of false-awakenings where it seemed like a whole week had passed in those few hours.

The difference is, each time I "woke up" I was in a slightly more "normal" dream.

I wondering if the same can happen in reverse.

If that "Limbo" place from Inception is real, I think I've been there. It's like, pure nothingness except for you being vaguely conscious with a sense of "where the hell is everthing?!"
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

Oh really? A lot of the shit I've seen presents it differently, like, basically time slows down and has all but stopped before it reaches the event horizon.

Well... sort of. As you approach the event horizon, you see the rest of the universe start to move really really fast, and then you die. So, essentially, you watch the future of the universe condensed into what seems like 20ms (to you), and then you are instantly ripped into a trillion-trillion tiny little pieces.

At least, that's how I understand it.

Last edited by Riv on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

Well... sort of. As you approach the event horizon, you see the rest of the universe start to move really really fast, and then you die. So, essentially, you watch the future of the universe condensed into what seems like 20ms (to you), and then you are instantly ripped into a trillion-trillion tiny little pieces.

At least, that's how I understand it.

Ohhhh. I dunno, that might be worth it. Not a bad way to go.

Ahkmill wrote:
Weeeeeeeeeeeed

I'm going to literally point and laugh the next time you bitch about not having any money/weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weed Thread   The Weed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weed Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next