General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE

Go down 
+2
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Empty
PostSubject: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Yes this needed a thread. So im sitting here drinking the one true drink, the lord and savior of all cola-kind, Coca-Cola. Now normally I can enjoy the hell out of my delicious caramel colored mouth sex with Luna like a boss but every once and a while that one can comes along. Now I could avoid this all together if I had the money to buy only the glass bottle cokes from Mexico but since I don't want to have to pay $12 for a mere 12 of them when I could have 48 cans im forced to stick to the aluminum can Coke. Not to bash the aluminum can since its vastly superiority to plastic bottles but this will always happen to you when you least expect it. Its almost never that first sip either, it always waits and prepares to ambush your mouth. Nearly a quarter done and it strikes like a cobra on speed. MOTHER FUCKING RESIDUE. THIS UNHOLY OCCURENCE ALWAYS SITUATES ITSELF WHERE IT WANTS TO BE THE MOST MOTHER FUCKING ANNOYANCE SINCE BABIES. You know the feel, that one vat that got a bit to saturated with the secret formula of coke and turns into a sticky substance that you cant get out for hours no matter how much you try to spit it out. Worse so is trying to take a drink of coke or anything not coke and it just hangs on like a tick in your mouth but 1,782,986,081 times worse. But there is usually a highlight to this, it happens maybe one time then its weeks if not months before it happens again. NOT TODAY FOR ME DAMN IT. 3 FUCKING DRINKS AND EACH ONE HAD THE RESIDUE. EACH FUCKING ONE. A GODDAMNED HAT TRICK OF ORAL SABOTAGE. LIKE THE FUCKING BURNED CHEETO THAT IS ALWAYS THE LAST FUCKING ONE YOU EAT IT IS SATAN TROLLING YOU. I DON'T EVEN THINK THIS IS ACCIDENTAL BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES ITS HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY, HITLER HAS TO BE BEHIND THIS I JUST FUCKING KNOW IT BECAUSE THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ELSE HE EVER DID.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Yes this needed a thread. So im sitting here drinking the one true drink, the lord and savior of all cola-kind, Coca-Cola. Now normally I can enjoy the hell out of my delicious caramel colored mouth sex with Luna like a boss but every once and a while that one can comes along. Now I could avoid this all together if I had the money to buy only the glass bottle cokes from Mexico but since I don't want to have to pay $12 for a mere 12 of them when I could have 48 cans im forced to stick to the aluminum can Coke. Not to bash the aluminum can since its vastly superiority to plastic bottles but this will always happen to you when you least expect it. Its almost never that first sip either, it always waits and prepares to ambush your mouth. Nearly a quarter done and it strikes like a cobra on speed. MOTHER FUCKING RESIDUE. THIS UNHOLY OCCURENCE ALWAYS SITUATES ITSELF WHERE IT WANTS TO BE THE MOST MOTHER FUCKING ANNOYANCE SINCE BABIES. You know the feel, that one vat that got a bit to saturated with the secret formula of coke and turns into a sticky substance that you cant get out for hours no matter how much you try to spit it out. Worse so is trying to take a drink of coke or anything not coke and it just hangs on like a tick in your mouth but 1,782,986,081 times worse. But there is usually a highlight to this, it happens maybe one time then its weeks if not months before it happens again. NOT TODAY FOR ME DAMN IT. 3 FUCKING DRINKS AND EACH ONE HAD THE RESIDUE. EACH FUCKING ONE. A GODDAMNED HAT TRICK OF ORAL SABOTAGE. LIKE THE FUCKING BURNED CHEETO THAT IS ALWAYS THE LAST FUCKING ONE YOU EAT IT IS SATAN TROLLING YOU. I DON'T EVEN THINK THIS IS ACCIDENTAL BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES ITS HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY, HITLER HAS TO BE BEHIND THIS I JUST FUCKING KNOW IT BECAUSE THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ELSE HE EVER DID.

...or you could pour the can into a glass before drinking it pokerface
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

...or you could pour the can into a glass before drinking it pokerface
Not once has that worked for me. Its not been limited to coke either though, Mt. Dew has had it happen a few times to me but oddly enough only from the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

And this is another reason I only drink it in a glass bottle. It almost never happens in glass bottles for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Ive actually never had this happen to me

The worst thing Ive experienced with a canned drink was drinking a Monster and having this horrid egg-like aftertaste...but it went away after a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I've drank a fuckload of soda in my life and that's never happened to me. With cans, I'm more worried about what might be on the outside, since the pop tab dips down into the soda and all pokerface

I would wash the top but I just forget always Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:50 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I've drank a fuckload of soda in my life and that's never happened to me. With cans, I'm more worried about what might be on the outside, since the pop tab dips down into the soda and all pokerface

I would wash the top but I just forget always Not a single fuck wa
Most of this. ^
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I can only think of one time I ever had a coke that tasted funny. But I had always just assumed that my tongue was dirty on that particular day...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE   Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant: MOTHER FUCKING COKE RESIDUE
Page 1 of 1