HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What Are You Listening To?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Kaizy wrote:


...I should obtain more Jonsi tracks

half of his songs are fast and upbeat, like boy lilikoi and Go Do while the rest tend to be slow and calm.

he also did the soundtrack for "We Bought a Zoo" the lyrics are cheesy lol.


ok I'll leave it alone. I get really happy when I hear someone likes Jonsi's music pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

on a sidenote, wow the Fjögur píanó music video got really popular pokerface

I guess Shia Labeouff + Sigur Ros = controversy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:


...I should obtain more Jonsi tracks

half of his songs are fast and upbeat, like boy lilikoi and Go Do while the rest tend to be slow and calm.

he also did the soundtrack for "We Bought a Zoo" the lyrics are cheesy lol.


ok I'll leave it alone. I get really happy when I hear someone likes Jonsi's music pokerface
If Mediafire hadnt purged all the music/albums they used to have on there, I would have already downloaded all his stuff Okay.jpg

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Kaizy wrote:

If Mediafire hadnt purged all the music/albums they used to have on there, I would have already downloaded all his stuff Okay.jpg

I'd say use spotify, but the fact that they play commercials after every song... Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:30 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

If Mediafire hadnt purged all the music/albums they used to have on there, I would have already downloaded all his stuff Okay.jpg

I'd say use spotify, but the fact that they play commercials after every song... Seriously?
Bitch I want to download the songs, not stream them from a site

Y IS THERE NO DOWNLOADS Y U NO?

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

If Mediafire hadnt purged all the music/albums they used to have on there, I would have already downloaded all his stuff Okay.jpg

I'd say use spotify, but the fact that they play commercials after every song... Seriously?
Bitch I want to download the songs, not stream them from a site

Y IS THERE NO DOWNLOADS Y U NO?

well there's always... pirating Okay.jpg

how do you normally get music?

anyway, I think this would make good stoner music

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

If Mediafire hadnt purged all the music/albums they used to have on there, I would have already downloaded all his stuff Okay.jpg

I'd say use spotify, but the fact that they play commercials after every song... Seriously?
Bitch I want to download the songs, not stream them from a site

Y IS THERE NO DOWNLOADS Y U NO?

well there's always... pirating Okay.jpg

how do you normally get music?

anyway, I think this would make good stoner music

My old process of getting music was easy as fuck

Id go to Google, type in the band and song/album I was looking for and tack "mediafire" to the end, and sure enough, like 90% of the time, there would be a link to Mediafire with the download I wanted

But for some reason, using that method brings up jack shit now so Im assuming they got in trouble and purged all their shit

Fucking hell Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Blah blah blah Mediafire
Try Filetram
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Torrents. Torrents forever.

*COUGH COUGH*

What I meant to say was that illegal file sharing is wrong. Yup.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm listening to bubbling assholes.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 am

I'll never understand why I find things like this beautiful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

I love that word... mono no aware

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Escape - Metallica

"Life's for my own to live my own way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm



Real metal, you shits!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 am

Was listening to this in the car in traffic, got a surly looking old white guy to roll up his window



Me:

(look he's even dancing in time to the music)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
8-bit

avatar

Humor : Satire
Posts : 1446
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : Canterlot

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 am



This makes me wanna hurt somebody :1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm

What the fuck am I listening to? Not a single fuck wa
NSFW

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
(look he's even dancing in time to the music)

No. No this is false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Brace wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
(look he's even dancing in time to the music)

No. No this is false.
Meh, I don't believe you. Everybody knows mice don't have rhythm.

greg-the-fox wrote:
NSFW

>Song is called "Foreskin Man."
>Nicholas Cage Macro.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm not a mouse, I'm a lagomorph, and I've played music games competitively and made money doing it. This gives me a sense of rhythm at least on par with a professional drummer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Brace wrote:
I'm not a mouse, I'm a lagomorph, and I've played music games competitively and made money doing it. This gives me a sense of rhythm at least on par with a professional drummer.

I wasn't sure whether to go with mouse or rabbit, but your ears weren't very long...

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 pm

well at least the context of this video is clear (being a 'fish out of water' in society. hence all the animals)... unlike the shia labeouff music video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   

Back to top Go down
 
What Are You Listening To?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» hearing is not the same as listening
» The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2
» What music is George listening to?
» Recommended Preamps for the ST-70
» M-125 listening impressions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Music Forum-
Jump to: