General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A couple quick notes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

A couple quick notes Empty
PostSubject: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 am

While this seems like it might be a nicer place than Forumer, feature-wise, it has a different business model, which depends on paying for storage space. I haven't figured out exactly what constitutes use of storage space, but while I figure it out, go easy on attachments and other such things where you upload files to the forum.

Other than that, same old rules apply, maintain common decency, no repeated harassment, and don't get too explicitly yiffy.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Is this just a temp place, like stuffing a bunch of socks into a hole so your boat doesn't sink, or are we abandoning forumer outright?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Is this just a temp place, like stuffing a bunch of socks into a hole so your boat doesn't sink, or are we abandoning forumer outright?

I guess it depends on if we like it here or not. And Whether or not Forumer fixes it. I mean, if it's a month down the road, and the old forum is still dead...

Er... I mean... We're all born in the vault, and we all die in the vault.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

i
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I guess it depends on if we like it here or not. And Whether or not Forumer fixes it. I mean, if it's a month down the road, and the old forum is still dead...

Er... I mean... We're all born in the vaiult, and we all die in the vault.
it just seems, cold to abandon the old one, not because I love forumer, but because of everything that's gone down there, be it good or bad, we made our spot there with all the posts, shitstorms, and such.
Back to top Go down
TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
i
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

it just seems, cold to abandon the old one, not because I love forumer, but because of everything that's gone down there, be it good or bad, we made our spot there with all the posts, shitstorms, and such.
By the time Forumer's back up, most of our userbase will have forgotten the place anyway. :\
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

TheRandomGuy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
i
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

By the time Forumer's back up, most of our userbase will have forgotten the place anyway. :\
Im still holding out hope they get their shit sorted out. Because the pay for space thing sounds crazy, mainly because we upload so much shit. Ill still check forumer everyday to see if its up, I think by weeks end it should be up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple quick notes   A couple quick notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple quick notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: