HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 am

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
How
Where
When?
Oh thats it

We dont say "when" on this forum

Consider your account permanently suspended

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 am

Kaizy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
How
Where
When?
Oh thats it

We dont say "when" on this forum

Consider your account permanently suspended
When?
Also why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 am

SUCK YA MUDDAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
SUCK YA MUDDAH!
We allow that

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am

What about
THUNDERCUNTFAGGOTSHITBALLS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
What about
THUNDERCUNTFAGGOTSHITBALLS

Banned for life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
What about
THUNDERCUNTFAGGOTSHITBALLS
...Comic...Sans...











Not only should you be banned, you should be launched into space without proper gear

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:42 am

trollface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Is there some pseudo-bureaucratic process for impeaching forum staff or do we just do the whole judge/jury/executioner thing and selectively punish those who hurt our feelings the most and then ad hoc the rules in later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Is there some pseudo-bureaucratic process for impeaching forum staff or do we just do the whole judge/jury/executioner thing and selectively punish those who hurt our feelings the most and then ad hoc the rules in later?
I can handle the complaints department I suppose

Whats the trouble?

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Is there some pseudo-bureaucratic process for impeaching forum staff or do we just do the whole judge/jury/executioner thing and selectively punish those who hurt our feelings the most and then ad hoc the rules in later?
I can handle the complaints department I suppose

Whats the trouble?

That the administration doesn't follow their own posted forum rules, but appeals to them when they feel like banning someone.

By instating rules you are instating rule of law, and rule of law
requires that the law applies to all and not just people who you do not
get along with.

Basically there are two options to take that will result in consistency and 'fairness' and I expect neither of them to happen.

A.) Remove the 'forum rules' on the front of this thread and say "We reserve the right to ban you on a whim" as the only content.

B.) You and Riv ban yourselves and everyone else for a period of time proportionate to their own infractions of said rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Im not trying to sound like a suck up but I think current admins are good because they're doing what most cops do. If they were completely stiff on the rules then it be like were a facist state with no fun. If there weren't any rules then it'd be anarchy and people would bitch all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm

I don't think you have any idea what 'good' forum administration is because I don't think you've ever experienced it.

To be fair I haven't either; I just know what bullshit smells like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Is there some pseudo-bureaucratic process for impeaching forum staff or do we just do the whole judge/jury/executioner thing and selectively punish those who hurt our feelings the most and then ad hoc the rules in later?
I can handle the complaints department I suppose

Whats the trouble?

That the administration doesn't follow their own posted forum rules, but appeals to them when they feel like banning someone.

By instating rules you are instating rule of law, and rule of law
requires that the law applies to all and not just people who you do not
get along with.

Basically there are two options to take that will result in consistency and 'fairness' and I expect neither of them to happen.

A.) Remove the 'forum rules' on the front of this thread and say "We reserve the right to ban you on a whim" as the only content.

B.) You and Riv ban yourselves and everyone else for a period of time proportionate to their own infractions of said rules.
I follow my own rules, thank you very much. I dont instigate and harass other members, I dont shitpost, I dont act like a dick...those are really the only rules we have, and theyre hardly rules. Theyre more like common sense for using an internet forum. If you dont act like an idiot, youre not going to be banned, you wont even get scolded or told off. Im lenient as hell as far as these rules go in the sense that Im not going to fucking rage if you so much as joke with someone. Seriously, these rules are so easy to follow, theyre like a set of rules youd see in a kindergarten class, I dont understand why youre so insistent on making a big fuss over them.

Youre really wearing out my patience. I try to be nice to everyone on this site, I let you people know that Im open to honest problems you might have with the site, and what do I get in return? You make me out as this power abusing douchebag, Im getting told Im somehow not following my own rules...yet I still have no idea what youre even talking about. I havent been shown anything proof of me abusing my admin powers or not following rules.

Whats gotten you so worked up?
Was it that one time I told you to shut up because you were instigating shit?
Oh watch out guys, Kaizy tells people to shut up, oh man all this power abuse shes totally not following rules

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

They aren't going to be perfect moderators if they're also trying to be our friends. I think they do fine enough for the circumstance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I follow my own rules, thank you very much. I dont instigate and harass other members, I dont shitpost, I dont act like a dick...those are really the only rules we have, and theyre hardly rules.


That is not true, you have instigated conflicts with me twice and we're fixing for a third here more than likely.

Quote :
Theyre more like common sense for using an internet forum. If you dont act like an idiot, youre not going to be banned, you wont even get scolded or told off. Im lenient as hell as far as these rules go in the sense that Im not going to fucking rage if you so much as joke with someone. Seriously, these rules are so easy to follow, theyre like a set of rules youd see in a kindergarten class, I dont understand why youre so insistent on making a big fuss over them.

Because they don't apply to you.

Quote :
Youre really wearing out my patience. I try to be nice to everyone on this site, I let you people know that Im open to honest problems you might have with the site, and what do I get in return? You make me out as this power abusing douchebag, Im getting told Im somehow not following my own rules...yet I still have no idea what youre even talking about. I havent been shown anything proof of me abusing my admin powers or not following rules.

I explain an honest problem I have and you seek to ridicule me for having it. That is not 'letting you people know I'm open to honest problems' because your actions imply the opposite: say Kaizy as anything but a model citizen and fantastic admin and Kaizy will react with disproportionate defensiveness and get emotional.

I never explicitly mentioned you until now either, my point is that almost everyone has been guilty of 'being a dick' and yet only the people who offend your sensibilities are the ones punished.
Quote :

Whats gotten you so worked up?

I don't know why people always insist on projecting their emotional investments onto me. I literally do not care what you actually do; I just feel compelled to point out inconsistency and injustice when I see it, much like you are compelled to belittle people who criticize you.

Quote :
Was it that one time I told you to shut up because you were instigating shit?

I think you're thinking of the time I made a few jokes, you swung your dick around, and then when I took issue with your attempts to intimidate me on the internet you proceeded to be condescending.
Quote :

Oh watch out guys, Kaizy tells people to shut up, oh man all this power abuse hes totally not following rules

Here let me apply your tactics of misrepresenting the positions of others via mockery to you:

"Look at me, I am Kaizy! Someone doesn't like what I'm doing so I'm going to adopt a victim complex and cry about it instead of engaging in dialog like an adult!"

Anyway we've proven here that you cannot engage in civil discussion in public so I'm offering you the chance to talk with me on a neutral playing field where your e-cred isn't at stake. If this sounds like something you're open to you can PM me for my Skype info, if not then I guess I've gotten my answer.

Regardless I'm not posting in this thread again, so take advantage of the opportunity to lambast me again with no fear of rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm not sure what exactly the terms of my ban reduction were supposed to be, which is probably intentional on the part of the staff because miscommunication (or a complete lack of communication) is the greatest tool one has when they want to abuse their power. If you thought I was going to be sorry to you personally, you're incredibly arrogant and not very bright. If I should've been sorry to anyone, it was Brace, and she wasn't even that offended. But even still, I made it a point to talk to her to try to sort our issues out. We're capable of doing that because I'm not an idiot, I'm an adult, and whatever problems Brace might have, that's more or less true of her as well. I wish I could say the same for you, the staff. The truth is I shouldn't have had to offer a damn thing to you, personally, just to be banned for the same amount of time as The Fur for doing more or less the same thing. And if what I'm told is true, and your rationalization is because you wanted to ban me on other occasions but didn't, first of all, fuck you sideways, and second, I'm not really doing or saying a damned thing in apology for what's really your own problem, and an action made more out of spite than anything.

Tough shit if you were having a bad day at school or work or whatever. Half my entire vibe on the forums lately could probably be chalked up to the fact I stopped antidepressants cold turkey. Do you hear me making excuses?

If I've got any of this wrong, well, you had ample opportunity to establish some kind of dialogue this whole time. I make myself pretty available and easy to find. So until you man the fuck up I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Okay okay, one more thing, but just one. I love the fact that what I kinda did, and the only part of it I sort of feel bad for is doing to Brace what at one time I wouldn't have been above doing to Foxy Boy. And then I'm browsing the forums and take a trip down memory lane where the BAWWW thread was partitioned into the normal thread and then "Foxy Boy 2.0", aka Brace. So there you go Zara, another example of the staff punishing people for breaking "rules" they themselves tread upon with whimsy for their own personal amusement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly the terms of my ban reduction were supposed to be, which is probably intentional on the part of the staff because miscommunication (or a complete lack of communication) is the greatest tool one has when they want to abuse their power. If you thought I was going to be sorry to you personally, you're incredibly arrogant and not very bright.
Um...the agreement WAS apologizing to Brace since it was directed towards her.
Why the hell would I need an apology?

Zara Ill give you my Skype in a minute if you legitimately want to talk

Honestly, Im just kind of sick of this whole "administration conspiracy" where were a pack of dictators out to ruin your good time. Go right ahead and assume whatever little ideas you have, blow small things into massive proportions and try to make me look bad, Im kind of done caring. Im trying to be a good admin and do my job but you guys are making it so hard to want to be on this forum anymore.

Ever notice how all the complaints about the administration come from like...the same 2-3 people every time?

Yeah...weird, isnt it

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly the terms of my ban reduction were supposed to be, which is probably intentional on the part of the staff because miscommunication (or a complete lack of communication) is the greatest tool one has when they want to abuse their power. If you thought I was going to be sorry to you personally, you're incredibly arrogant and not very bright.
Um...the agreement WAS apologizing to Brace since it was directed towards her.
Why the hell would I need an apology?

Zara Ill give you my Skype in a minute if you legitimately want to talk

Honestly, Im just kind of sick of this whole "administration conspiracy" where were a pack of dictators out to ruin your good time. Go right ahead and assume whatever little ideas you have, blow small things into massive proportions and try to make me look bad, Im kind of done caring. Im trying to be a good admin and do my job but you guys are making it so hard to want to be on this forum anymore.

Ever notice how all the complaints about the administration come from like...the same 2-3 people every time?

Yeah...weird, isnt it

Maybe they're the only ones that have the stones to actually talk shit on the admins.

And I don't think anyone is making you all out as dictators, I think they're making you out as those shitty police officers that sometimes run red lights and harass people while being protected by the badge they wear and the authority they wield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly the terms of my ban reduction were supposed to be, which is probably intentional on the part of the staff because miscommunication (or a complete lack of communication) is the greatest tool one has when they want to abuse their power. If you thought I was going to be sorry to you personally, you're incredibly arrogant and not very bright.
Um...the agreement WAS apologizing to Brace since it was directed towards her.
Why the hell would I need an apology?

Zara Ill give you my Skype in a minute if you legitimately want to talk

Honestly, Im just kind of sick of this whole "administration conspiracy" where were a pack of dictators out to ruin your good time. Go right ahead and assume whatever little ideas you have, blow small things into massive proportions and try to make me look bad, Im kind of done caring. Im trying to be a good admin and do my job but you guys are making it so hard to want to be on this forum anymore.

Ever notice how all the complaints about the administration come from like...the same 2-3 people every time?

Yeah...weird, isnt it

Maybe they're the only ones that have the stones to actually talk shit on the admins.

And I don't think anyone is making you all out as dictators, I think they're making you out as those shitty police officers that sometimes run red lights and harass people while being protected by the badge they wear and the authority they wield.
Thats all good and fine, but I havent been breaking any rules. I have yet to see them ever give any evidence to support their suspicions. they just make vague mentions of "that one time" and its like they actually expect me to remember every little conversation on this forum off the top of my head. Theyre just throwing around these accusations and giving no support for them and its irritating to keep hearing how much Im abusing my own rules when I have not once been shown an instance of rule abuse.

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:32 pm

I probably would have done that anyway. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was a dubious ban in the first place, let alone a week when someone else posts something way worse and gets 48hrs. And you don't like being on this forum either? Wow, I thought it was just me, seeing as how hardly anyone's championed this forum the way I have. No one's bent over backwards more for people who felt they were wronged, even when it was clear to me and everyone else they were blowing things out of proportion. Even examples of me screwing up usually at least come from a good place. But all I ever get for my efforts is grief. I'm fucking tired of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I probably would have done that anyway. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was a dubious ban in the first place, let alone a week when someone else posts something way worse and gets 48hrs. And you don't like being on this forum either? Wow, I thought it was just me, seeing as how hardly anyone's championed this forum the way I have. No one's bent over backwards more for people who felt they were wronged, even when it was clear to me and everyone else they were blowing things out of proportion. Even examples of me screwing up usually at least come from a good place. But all I ever get for my efforts is grief. I'm fucking tired of it.
Wolfy, I put a week ban in place because the comments you said were way out of line to the point of being absolutely fucked up in the head. Again, show me the instance where someone said something worse than you saying you hoped someone went through with suicide but only got 2 days and I will gladly admit my fault.

This was your first ban Wolfy, its not like Im banning you every week. I hardly even give you warnings, you havent done much besides speak your mind on the forum and you dont really lash out at people often, so this is one of the reasons Im so confused as to why youre one of the people going on that Im like a terrible admin or something. I would really love some clarification here because I feel like Im missing some moment where I lashed out at you or something.

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly the terms of my ban reduction were supposed to be, which is probably intentional on the part of the staff because miscommunication (or a complete lack of communication) is the greatest tool one has when they want to abuse their power. If you thought I was going to be sorry to you personally, you're incredibly arrogant and not very bright.
Um...the agreement WAS apologizing to Brace since it was directed towards her.
Why the hell would I need an apology?

Zara Ill give you my Skype in a minute if you legitimately want to talk

Honestly, Im just kind of sick of this whole "administration conspiracy" where were a pack of dictators out to ruin your good time. Go right ahead and assume whatever little ideas you have, blow small things into massive proportions and try to make me look bad, Im kind of done caring. Im trying to be a good admin and do my job but you guys are making it so hard to want to be on this forum anymore.

Ever notice how all the complaints about the administration come from like...the same 2-3 people every time?

Yeah...weird, isnt it

Maybe they're the only ones that have the stones to actually talk shit on the admins.

And I don't think anyone is making you all out as dictators, I think they're making you out as those shitty police officers that sometimes run red lights and harass people while being protected by the badge they wear and the authority they wield.
Thats all good and fine, but I havent been breaking any rules. I have yet to see them ever give any evidence to support their suspicions. they just make vague mentions of "that one time" and its like they actually expect me to remember every little conversation on this forum off the top of my head. Theyre just throwing around these accusations and giving no support for them and its irritating to keep hearing how much Im abusing my own rules when I have not once been shown an instance of rule abuse.

I don't think people brew this type of shit out of nowhere for no reason. Especially not Zara since he isn't the one to create conflicts out of thin air. Wolf-Bone hasn't made a habit of that either.

I think Zara's main beef with you is that you took a joke he said to heart and went full ape shit as a response.

My main beef with you is that a week-long ban for one damn post of low-caliber is just retarded. There have been intense spats on this board that did not result in anyone getting banned:

When me and Wolf-Bone first started arguing in the GTWT no one came to shut that party down except Lucy.

And he only bitched.

When me and him flooded the joint with dumbass PMs no one came to shut that party down except Lucy, with Riv creeping up from the sidelines and complaining.

Again, mere bitching.

I mean honestly me and Wolf-Bone should have been banned a long time ago if you think about it.

It took you all 3 million years to ban that Foxy kid and he was probably the king of talking shit from what I've heard and read.

Psycho, although I loved him to bits, took a long-ass time to be banned as well when it was obvious he was shit-posting all over the place.

My main beef with Riv is that, while he was funny to get along with at first, it's gotten to the point where the shit has dipped into the Realm of "Unfunny", and then relocated to the Swamps of "Wow, is this dude serious?"

I don't have beef so much as I'm getting annoyed or something. The leadership around this joint sucks ass.


Quote :
Again, show me the instance where someone said something worse than you saying you hoped someone went through with suicide but only got 2 days and I will gladly admit my fault.

I did.

In the chat box a few weeks ago when Wolf-Bone was extremely depressed and was thinking about offing himself. I called him out on it and dared him to do it like I didn't give a shit whether he did it or not.

It was fucked up and I'm sorry for it, but I received no big-kid timeout as punishment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
I did.

In the chat box a few weeks ago when Wolf-Bone was extremely depressed and was thinking about offing himself. I called him out on it and dared him to do it like I didn't give a shit whether he did it or not.

It was fucked up and I'm sorry for it, but I received no big-kid timeout as punishment.


I don't know about Kaizy, but I don't ever read the chatbox. I never see anyone using it, so it doesn't even occur to me to read the history, and even if I did, it only goes back so far. We can't punish you for things we aren't even aware of.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I probably would have done that anyway. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was a dubious ban in the first place, let alone a week when someone else posts something way worse and gets 48hrs. And you don't like being on this forum either? Wow, I thought it was just me, seeing as how hardly anyone's championed this forum the way I have. No one's bent over backwards more for people who felt they were wronged, even when it was clear to me and everyone else they were blowing things out of proportion. Even examples of me screwing up usually at least come from a good place. But all I ever get for my efforts is grief. I'm fucking tired of it.
Wolfy, I put a week ban in place because the comments you said were way out of line to the point of being absolutely fucked up in the head. Again, show me the instance where someone said something worse than you saying you hoped someone went through with suicide but only got 2 days and I will gladly admit my fault.

This was your first ban Wolfy, its not like Im banning you every week. I hardly even give you warnings, you havent done much besides speak your mind on the forum and you dont really lash out at people often, so this is one of the reasons Im so confused as to why youre one of the people going on that Im like a terrible admin or something. I would really love some clarification here because I feel like Im missing some moment where I lashed out at you or something.

Y'know, I'm not cool with ButterflyGoddess calling me Wolfy and I ain't cool with you doing it either. We're not that close. Sorry, it's nothing personal. But anyway, Brace wasn't talking about suicide. I wasn't encouraging anyone to encourage her to commit suicide. She was talking about self-castration. Believe it or not, that actually worried me more than her past talk of suicide. Because she sounded totally serious and convinced this wouldn't end in disaster and tragedy.

People cope with shit in different ways, and I try to cope by pointing out, hey guys, this fucked up shit is about to go down, isn't it hilarious? Of course it isn't. For Christ's sake, I want someone to notice and get her some help. I don't know how to do that. All I've ever tried to do on this forum is be there for people. I know they're not capable of appreciating it or even seeing it for what it is, but I don't seem to have it in my grasp to wash my hands of them entirely. Maybe if I did I'd be a lot better off.

I may have screwed up in what I was trying to do, but I wasn't posting the utter, base vitriol that The Fur did towards ButterflyGoddess, which I think most of you probably think I put him up to. That's not true. He was drunk at the time (but then when isn't he...) and was telling me he was going to post that. I said "whatever dude, I don't agree with it, but I can't stop you. It's on you, not on me" which was naive because of course people were going to think like I'm responsible for him just because I'm the one who told him about this place. Not unlike Foxy Boy, whom you all associate with me despite us being worlds apart.

The Fur was coming from a good place in one sense, because he knew I was really hurt over what happened and wanted to show he had my back, but he was also coming from a place of anger and hate. Me, I was just coming from my usual mix of despair and cynicism. I didn't think any of you would believe I'm capable of giving a damn about another person but I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with letting people be in the dark about some serious problems people have. Problems that need to be addressed for their own good.

Tell yourself I'm not doing it because I care. I'm doing it out of "rational self-interest". Whatever.

Bottom line, I get banned for a week initially because you think I'm this angry, hateful person who wishes violent, self-inflicted agony and death on people. Another guy gets 48 hours because he practically does but doesn't have this "image" associated with him like I do. Look, I hung up my cigar, polyester coat and fake internet psychologist PhD a while back, but I don't need to analyze this situation too hard to see that's basically what it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Forum Rules   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Forum Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forum Rules
» New Mods & Forum Rules
» Rayquaza Forum Rules
» Seeking Truth Forum Rules
» Guide and Rules of LEGO Users Group Singapore Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: