General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 21

Go down 
+21
Maya
Kangarooboy
8-bit
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
Vega
XoPachi
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Tank Abuse
Zoe
Riv
Percy
Lucy
Ouiji
Lucan
Butterflygoddess
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 21 Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Leon just did a bulldog on a zombie
I wish you guys could hear me
I was laughing like I'm high
I wonder if you can put them in the sharpshooter

WE HAD THE SAME FUCKING REACTION.

I wasn't laughing towards the end of that first part where it throws like 100 of them at you. I died twice trying to get through that part. Eventually I just said fuck it and ran/rolled through them. But fuck, I love how quickly the tables can turn on you. One moment you're pwning one or two zombies with little more than your barehands, the next you're crawling and shooting desperately hoping your partner rescues you.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

what is a good idea for a first thread in the music sub-forum...
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what is a good idea for a first thread in the music sub-forum...

Favorite song?
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Recommendations/Promotion thread?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Lucan wrote:

damn... someone else should create it. I took butterfly's recommendation
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

damn... someone else should create it. I took butterfly's recommendation

allthe
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
everybody's majoring in things. I'm just trying not to freak out about the cost of starting

Don't get freaked out, but your going to end up in debt. I'm still paying it off; I was freaking out for a while because after I graduated, I couldn't get a job. That's when I took a step back, got certified as a phlebotomist, and then got a job at the hospital I'm working at now. I got to know my coworkers, and when a higher position opened, they pretty much said, "we're only doing interviews as a formality, but you've got the job". I'm still paying off my loans, but when I finish paying, I'm set...of course I want to go back. Still though. What did you want to study again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Leon just did a bulldog on a zombie
I wish you guys could hear me
I was laughing like I'm high
I wonder if you can put them in the sharpshooter

WE HAD THE SAME FUCKING REACTION.

I wasn't laughing towards the end of that first part where it throws like 100 of them at you. I died twice trying to get through that part. Eventually I just said fuck it and ran/rolled through them. But fuck, I love how quickly the tables can turn on you. One moment you're pwning one or two zombies with little more than your barehands, the next you're crawling and shooting desperately hoping your partner rescues you.

Yeah, the Leon campaign is hella fun.

When you play the Chris one, getting high is mandatory. Otherwise, it isn't fun.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Ouiji wrote:
What did you want to study again?

film/photography... quite possibly the worst source of income for a career
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
everybody's majoring in things. I'm just trying not to freak out about the cost of starting

Don't get freaked out, but your going to end up in debt. I'm still paying it off; I was freaking out for a while because after I graduated, I couldn't get a job. That's when I took a step back, got certified as a phlebotomist, and then got a job at the hospital I'm working at now. I got to know my coworkers, and when a higher position opened, they pretty much said, "we're only doing interviews as a formality, but you've got the job". I'm still paying off my loans, but when I finish paying, I'm set...of course I want to go back. Still though. What did you want to study again?

But you know, I can understand the dread of entering into a mountain of dept just to do what you'd like for the rest of one's life. It's so...daunting.

Ultimatley, I'd go to college though if its the only way to acheive that goal.

Milo: Worse than writing? Or a BA in english? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

Ahkmill wrote:
When you play the Chris one, getting high is mandatory. Otherwise, it isn't fun.

What's so bad about it? It looked like the most intense one from what I saw. Are you just playing a little of each campaign at a time or are they really that short?!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

What's so bad about it? It looked like the most intense one from what I saw. Are you just playing a little of each campaign at a time or are they really that short?!
Each campaign is about 5-6 hours of gameplay.

And the Chris one feels like RE5 again.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:05 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

it seems like a similar boat. although writers get royalty checks based on their success if I'm not mistaken. for I guess like photography, it's hit or miss. hit being you become hugely recognized and famous, and miss being you work the streets, hoping you can sell your shitty photography for a couple bucks

of course, that being a loose exaggeration
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:06 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

my favorite part of the game (playing the demo) so far is the use of sliding... although I'm sure that gets old quick.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

it seems like a similar boat. although writers get royalty checks based on their success if I'm not mistaken. for I guess like photography, it's hit or miss. hit being you become hugely recognized and famous, and miss being you work the streets, hoping you can sell your shitty photography for a couple bucks

You could work for a newspaper, Tiger. Or like do weddings...if you're desparate. >_<

And yes, novelists/authors do get royalities...let's hope I'm the next J.K. Rowling or that Twilight chic whose name escapes me at the moment. (Cuz omg you totally can't live off just writing.) Journalism maybe? Reveiwer is nice...

Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:19 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

my favorite part of the game (playing the demo) so far is the use of sliding... although I'm sure that gets old quick.
Not when you're dodging lazers with them.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

So far, I haven't found it that useful but then I'm only into the first bit of Leon's game which, BTW, is some of the most well-paced, atmospheric and chilling survival-horror I've played since Dead Space.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am

Fuuuuck. I have my programming project almost entirely done, except I'm missing one part which I can't figure out how to implement.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

You could work for a newspaper, Tiger. Or like do weddings...if you're desparate. >_<

And yes, novelists/authors do get royalities...let's hope I'm the next J.K. Rowling or that Twilight chic whose name escapes me at the moment. (Cuz omg you totally can't live off just writing.) Journalism maybe? Reveiwer is nice...

Like I said before, I don't mean to add to any stress you have. I apologize if I did Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

So far, I haven't found it that useful but then I'm only into the first bit of Leon's game which, BTW, is some of the most well-paced, atmospheric and chilling survival-horror I've played since Dead Space.

Yeah, the Chris one is a lot less horror, lot more bang bang. You're not even fighting zombies, you're fighting possessed dudes with guns.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

Ouiji wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Like I said before, I don't mean to add to any stress you have. I apologize if I did Okay.jpg

Awww Yeaaah whut? I think about that all the time ouiji...it's the only way to hone my skillz. You have to be realistic of course. You never add to any stress, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Yeah, the Chris one is a lot less horror, lot more bang bang. You're not even fighting zombies, you're fighting possessed dudes with guns.

They're Chinese though so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Movin' on to the next ethnicity. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:55 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Movin' on to the next ethnicity. Not a single fuck wa
So how 'bout them white folk? :V
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am

Percy wrote:
So how 'bout them white folk? :V

That was RE 4 retard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 21
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next