HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KigRatel

avatar

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

I guess this is the price I pay for taking long breaks from stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:27 pm

You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KigRatel

avatar

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

I suppose I should put my message into better context for my old friends here.

I was, at one time, a regular of the old GTWT thread on FaF. I took a break for a month or so, I come back, and the next thing I know, GTWT has been deleted (I guess it was inevitable, really) and I find a link to it's supposed successor, which lead here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

I suppose I should put my message into better context for my old friends here.

I was, at one time, a regular of the old GTWT thread on FaF. I took a break for a month or so, I come back, and the next thing I know, GTWT has been deleted (I guess it was inevitable, really) and I find a link to it's supposed successor, which lead here.

The GTWT on FAF has been an enigma for a long time. It shows up and gets taken down, it's happened multiple times.

This forum was put up a couple years ago, the first time FAF's GTWT shut down.

Basically, because FAF is a shithole, this is a different forum with better members.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Welcome

This forum will be your downfall

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

I suppose I should put my message into better context for my old friends here.

I was, at one time, a regular of the old GTWT thread on FaF. I took a break for a month or so, I come back, and the next thing I know, GTWT has been deleted (I guess it was inevitable, really) and I find a link to it's supposed successor, which lead here.
It was deleted because people were posting NSFW pictures without tagging them, and people weren't reporting them.
Inevitable, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KigRatel

avatar

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Percy wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

I suppose I should put my message into better context for my old friends here.

I was, at one time, a regular of the old GTWT thread on FaF. I took a break for a month or so, I come back, and the next thing I know, GTWT has been deleted (I guess it was inevitable, really) and I find a link to it's supposed successor, which lead here.
It was deleted because people were posting NSFW pictures without tagging them, and people weren't reporting them.
Inevitable, yes.

*facepalm*

I can't trust you people to save your lives, can I?

Well, I suppose I may as well work my magic here. What do you say, Perce?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

KigRatel wrote:
*facepalm*

I can't trust you people to save your lives, can I?

Well, I suppose I may as well work my magic here. What do you say, Perce?
I say enjoy it here? *shrug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Percy wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
You joined a furry forum, that's what happened.

I suppose I should put my message into better context for my old friends here.

I was, at one time, a regular of the old GTWT thread on FaF. I took a break for a month or so, I come back, and the next thing I know, GTWT has been deleted (I guess it was inevitable, really) and I find a link to it's supposed successor, which lead here.
It was deleted because people were posting NSFW pictures without tagging them, and people weren't reporting them.
Inevitable, yes.

It was mostly Percy doing that shit. :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Y'know, I hope in time you'll come to realize, whatever the circumstances surrounding the thread's deletion, you only loved it so much because the rest of the forum/community is just that bad. Anything that forces the good people away from that place is ultimately for the better. It seems to be the only solution for a lot of people. And it's for the best because that place is just not going to be changed from within. No one has succeeded yet, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KigRatel

avatar

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Y'know, I hope in time you'll come to realize, whatever the circumstances surrounding the thread's deletion, you only loved it so much because the rest of the forum/community is just that bad. Anything that forces the good people away from that place is ultimately for the better. It seems to be the only solution for a lot of people. And it's for the best because that place is just not going to be changed from within. No one has succeeded yet, anyway.

Interesting. Never thought of it that way before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 pm

We need more prude, sir...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KigRatel

avatar

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
We need more prude, sir...

Oh don't you worry, if you want more prude, i'll give you more prude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?   

Back to top Go down
 
Would someone mind telling me what the flying f**k just happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Flying Fortress Sky Fire...
» Lower radiator hose came flying off
» Mr. Planemaker's Flying Machine
» Comming Soon........ 1/32 Scale....... Boeing B-17/G, Flying Fortress
» A flying rat!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: