HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 pm

my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I remember when me and my friends would purposely buy the opposite Pokemon games so we could trade. Ah the old link cables.

That was only a few years ago. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Lucan wrote:
I remember when me and my friends would purposely buy the opposite Pokemon games so we could trade. Ah the old link cables.

That was only a few years ago. pokerface
God the nostalgia

What I hated though was I had a link cable but it didnt work and I never got another one so Id have to borrow my friend's if I wanted to trade Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 pm

I remember back in the days of link-cords...

I had no Pokemon. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 pm

MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
I remember when me and my friends would purposely buy the opposite Pokemon games so we could trade. Ah the old link cables.

That was only a few years ago. pokerface
God the nostalgia

What I hated though was I had a link cable but it didnt work and I never got another one so Id have to borrow my friend's if I wanted to trade Not a single fuck wa
Now we have that fancy-schmancy WiFi shit. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ugh god dammit. I'll bet you I won't be able to run it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Percy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
I remember when me and my friends would purposely buy the opposite Pokemon games so we could trade. Ah the old link cables.

That was only a few years ago. pokerface
God the nostalgia

What I hated though was I had a link cable but it didnt work and I never got another one so Id have to borrow my friend's if I wanted to trade Not a single fuck wa
Now we have that fancy-schmancy WiFi shit. Not a single fuck wa
Which I still can't use because my DS games are emulated because my brother stole my DS and sold it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:23 pm

I just figured out how to get all of my game consoles to connect to my dorm's WiFi network. I had to do something really stupid to do it though. x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ugh god dammit. I'll bet you I won't be able to run it.

It looks like a very optimized game. You never know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ugh god dammit. I'll bet you I won't be able to run it.

It looks like a very optimized game. You never know?
That's good. I've played several poorly optimized games (such as GTA4) that didn't seem to want to run smoothly.

Though Dishonored seems like a very interesting game, and reviews seem very good. I may need to check it out once I get some money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ugh god dammit. I'll bet you I won't be able to run it.

It looks like a very optimized game. You never know?

I'm starting to think that "can you run it" site is bullshit. I tested it with borderlands 2 before I got it, and it said I passed the recommended specs... even though on the lowest settings, I can barely run at half frames when so much as two enemies appear on screen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Percy wrote:
I just figured out how to get all of my game consoles to connect to my dorm's WiFi network. I had to do something really stupid to do it though. x.x

Sounds like fun ^^.

Also Milo, would you measure your Starfox collection in Gbs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Percy wrote:
I just figured out how to get all of my game consoles to connect to my dorm's WiFi network. I had to do something really stupid to do it though. x.x

Sounds like fun ^^.

Also Milo, would you measure your Starfox collection in Gbs?

I don't think that's actually possible to achieve, unless I literally saved every single starfox picture I found, OR somehow managed to find high quality starfox porn video's which would be amazing...

considering most pictures aren't even a full megabyte, you would have to have thousands of pictures just to get close to that amount.

I have 128mb total from my clean starfox folder, and 26mb total from my... other folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my friend gifted me dishonored on steam just now for my late birthday. that's... so expensive... is it good? I've heard little about it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/08/wot-i-think-dishonored/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ugh god dammit. I'll bet you I won't be able to run it.

It looks like a very optimized game. You never know?

I'm starting to think that "can you run it" site is bullshit. I tested it with borderlands 2 before I got it, and it said I passed the recommended specs... even though on the lowest settings, I can barely run at half frames when so much as two enemies appear on screen...

I found that that website is never spot on. It's always wrong about something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Lucan wrote:


I found that that website is never spot on. It's always wrong about something.

I also noticed for some reason, it spots my graphics card to be a GTX9500, when I actually have a gtx 470...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:


I found that that website is never spot on. It's always wrong about something.

I also noticed for some reason, it spots my graphics card to be a GTX9500, when I actually have a gtx 470...
...that's pretty undependable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

My wallpapers folder that's almost 500 hi-res images isn't even 1GB yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm

MURDER MURDER
KILL KILL

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MURDER MURDER
KILL KILL

EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Percy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
I remember when me and my friends would purposely buy the opposite Pokemon games so we could trade. Ah the old link cables.

That was only a few years ago. pokerface
God the nostalgia

What I hated though was I had a link cable but it didnt work and I never got another one so Id have to borrow my friend's if I wanted to trade Not a single fuck wa
Now we have that fancy-schmancy WiFi shit. Not a single fuck wa
Which I still can't use because my DS games are emulated because my brother stole my DS and sold it.

I'm assuming much ass beating ensued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MURDER MURDER
KILL KILL
Shhh, calm yourself child

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Well at least it had good music.

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I feel great now. at work I have this guy who comes to work and specifically asks me to make him a sandwich. I have a special club I make for myself usually. I feel awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MURDER MURDER
KILL KILL

EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

YOU ARE NOT A DALEK. YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION! EXTERMINATE!

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» Modesty Blaise artists?
» Rei Hino/Sailor Mars Appreciation Thread (Special Birthday Edition)
» General Star Trek thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: