General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Lunar wrote:
They're just so tiny. :T They're like the Chinese guy I used to date. The upper part makes you really excited to see what's below, and then you get horribly disappointed by the size.

Ignoring the tasteless phallus joke, the size of the emote does not matter; the function does. I'd say the emote bar is more like an air raid. You see bad stuff dropping down from above, so you duck down below to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Good news everyone. My arm isn't broken. There's just a massive amount of internal bruising and fluid that makes it painful to do anything with my left arm. I got my hand patched up though.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Lunar wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
If you fellows bothered to scroll past the ugly oversized rage comic faces, you'll see a rolleyes emote. It's not a facepalm emote, but it's close enough without resorting to the aforementioned rage comic faces.

They're just so tiny. :T They're like the Chinese guy I used to date. The upper part makes you really excited to see what's below, and then you get horribly disappointed by the size.

....Seriously?

blackfuredfox wrote:
Good news everyone. My arm isn't broken. There's just a massive amount of internal bruising and fluid that makes it painful to do anything with my left arm. I got my hand patched up though.

allthe
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Vega wrote:
So the topic is about Zoophiles now.? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 2140580980

So how was everyone's morning/day been? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 2769935412
Wait what?
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Taz wrote:
Vega wrote:
So the topic is about Zoophiles now.? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 2140580980

So how was everyone's morning/day been? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 2769935412
Wait what?
The topic was zoophiles and their boners (blame Riv), now it's the taint edition because I made a comment on how the name of the thread was tainting the conversation...

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm

BFF found a truck I can probably get soon. It's gonna be awesome. <3
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
Why do people want shippings with me? I'm not that special... General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Images

...you're right. Over it.
Great, I don't want people making a mistake like that again.

blackfuredfox wrote:
Good news everyone. My arm isn't broken. There's
just a massive amount of internal bruising and fluid that makes it
painful to do anything with my left arm. I got my hand patched up
though.

That's great news! Glad you didn't break anything.
Taz wrote:
Vega wrote:

Wait what?

The mod changed the name of the thread, it was "GTWT - Zoophiles and Their Boners" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
The topic was zoophiles and their boners (blame Riv), now it's the taint edition because I made a comment on how the name of the thread was tainting the conversation...

Good work. Have a chocolate medal.

*gives you a chocolate medal*
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

Very good to hear. ^^

Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, this is unfortunate. I've just a discovered a couple of "weed threads" in the general discussion forum where, I assume, people have admitted to taking illegal drugs.

You do know that you can still get in trouble for admitting to illegal activities on the the Internet, right?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:56 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Well, this is unfortunate. I've just a discovered a couple of "weed threads" in the general discussion forum where, I assume, people have admitted to taking illegal drugs.

You do know that you can still get in trouble for admitting to illegal activities on the the Internet, right?

You dun goofed!
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

KigRatel wrote:

Psst. Kig, it's funnier if they don't know. trollface
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

I suppose.

Although I must admit, a part of me would probably enjoy being a narcotics officer.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Back. megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:03 pm

how can you me gusta being back?...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:

He's back from doing something sexual, duh
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

I suppose.

Although I must admit, a part of me would probably enjoy being a narcotics officer.

I could see it. You have an eye for detail it seems plus you know, the rules thing.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

He's back from doing something sexual, duh

Nope, it was just to make you all feel awkward.

Which probably failed.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

You people do realize that if they really cracked down on people admitting to doing drugs on the internet, they would have to arrest 90% of the internet? pokerface

And even celebrities admit to doing drugs, and do they arrest them? (well of course not, they're celebrities) I think they have to actually catch you possessing drugs to arrest you, they can't arrest you for just admitting it, online or not. Am I wrong?

(PS SMERK WERD ERRYDERRR)
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I think they have to actually catch you possessing drugs to arrest you, they can't arrest you for just admitting it, online or not. Am I wrong?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that they do have to catch you in possession of drugs. I watched an episode of some documentary which showed some guy smoking weed to calm himself. He wasn't arrested.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm

KigRatel wrote:

Isn't Katmandu a police officer....?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

Isn't Katmandu a police officer....?

I doubt he cares. heh
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Yep.... General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 1772876878

Last edited by Vega on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Why must there be nothing to do around here? It's all restaurants and stuff, and I'm not hungry. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next