General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm

The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent. . .
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Lucan wrote:
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent. . .

that guy from dark souls...
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

that guy from dark souls...
Sun bros are the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Lucan wrote:

All you have to do is raise the temperature of the surface of your body to about 4000°K, and you too can emit a continuous spectrum of yellowish-white light.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:

All you have to do is raise the temperature of the surface of your body to about 4000°K, and you too can emit a continuous spectrum of yellowish-white light.
Reminds me of this video I watched just last night. I love this channel...

Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Riv wrote:
Pfft. Some admin you'd be.

My tongue doesn't scratch enough.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:

One fursona: Basically a cat. Bullshit.

Another fursona: A shark. Your skin is all bristly and shit. That's more than sufficient.

Third fursona: How am I supposed to scratch my balls on a goddamned pony? Useless.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:

One fursona: Basically a cat. Bullshit.

Another fursona: A shark. Your skin is all bristly and shit. That's more than sufficient.

Third fursona: How am I supposed to scratch my balls on a goddamned pony? Useless.

Psssh, my pony ain't no sona. It's just cute.

My third fursona is a rat girl. Duuuuh. :B
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Who made the banner anyway? It's so cool!!!

A guy named Monochrome Kanon.

He was pretty cool until he just decided to fuck off one day. To this day, nobody knows why.

Oh, thanks for the quick answer!! I only recognize Lunar up there though.

From left to right it's;

Trey: He just up and left.

Daisy: Sparse, lately.

Kaizy: Not here as much as he should be. My balls are itchy and there's nobody to scratch them.

Lunar: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BFF: He's still here, that cool military guy who's always hurting himself.

Oh, so that's what Kaizy looks like!!! lol Very cute fursona...Daisy's more badass in the banner too.

And I didn't even know Ahk had a fiance. Congrats!

So when do we earn banner space? trollface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

He was pretty cool until he just decided to fuck off one day. To this day, nobody knows why.

From left to right it's;

Kaizy: Not here as much as he should be. My balls are itchy and there's nobody to scratch them.

Oh, so that's what Kaizy looks like!!! lol Very cute fursona...Daisy's more badass in the banner too.

When someone else decides to draw one. trollface
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

From left to right it's;

When I saw the word Kanon, I thought it was how you spelt "canon", which made me wonder if Ahk was banging high-quality cameras.

Was funny at first, but disappointment rapidly set in when I realized that I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
made me wonder if Ahk was banging high-quality cameras.

megusta
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

megusta

I bet those lenses have all the right curves to them.

God, that magnification.

But in all seriousness though, who is the best artist on this forum.

Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

megusta

God, that magnification.

Well, of the people I know can art...

Milo is really good, as is Kaizy. SirRob is a good artist but he's hardly around...
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

I watch Sirrob and Milo. They are good. Rob fancies the anime type style too...is Kaisy on FA?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

megusta

God, that magnification.

Milo is really good, as is Kaizy. SirRob is a good artist but he's hardly around...

I know Pachi draws, and I used to, but me and her had a bad breakup two years ago.

I say a massive art battle between the artists. Whichever person kicks the most ass gets to make a new banner.

I'll buy the tower shields and bucklers, but someone'll have to pitch in for the war axes and maces.

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Greg wrote:
Okay, I'm fucking done with Facebook. Fuck anyone who tries to contact me, fuck the people I call friends. Hell, I might as well just fucking go all out and give up on y'all. Seriously, spending all of my fucking time trying to talk to people is not fucking worth it. I'm just going to do my job and wait for myself to fucking die.

Fuck it all.

So, tell us more about how much you love people and life in general and your shitty job is like a religious calling
WillyWonka.jpg

Tank Abuse wrote:
A forum moderated by Wolf-Bone seems like a forum devoid of fun.

Actually, people have commented that because I'm moderating that subforum, they can bring the topics there they liked to discuss without them turning into complete shitstorms, because people know I'll only tolerate a certain amount of bullshit but let just about anything be a topic. So if anything, they think I've made the forum more spontaneous and fun. Actually, that's why they made me a mod in the first place. But thanks for telling us again what a dick you are.

Riv wrote:

He came online on my MSN a few days ago, no doubt from his phone which barely works, and then seemed to disappear again. I don't know why he bothers with this. He's always busy when he's on his phone, and when he's not on his phone, he basically isn't online. I like the guy and everything but he ain't all too bright.

Riv wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind it that way. She used to be cool but lately it's like "I have a boyfriend and I'm on SA forums so I'm way too good for all you losers". This is a person whose behavior/relationships are so erratic that I can't take anything she says seriously. Which is great when all you want to do is shoot the shit and have the occasional yiff (boyfriend my ass, she'll be back for more, not that I'll give it up again ever in her lifetime) but I can do without being spammed about a thousand YTPs every day, which she knows I don't like. Plus the emotional issues and whatnot. It's draining. But that's true of a lot of people here.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I watch Sirrob and Milo. They are good. Rob fancies the anime type style too...is Kaisy on FA?

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wulvzy/
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

megusta

God, that magnification.

I think rob is the best man for the job honestly. he can do backgrounds as well. kaizy too, but... he pretty much admitted that all he ever draws now are ponies.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

he has a new account.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

he has a new account.

pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

he has a new account.

pokerface

his pony account
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Greg wrote:
Okay, I'm fucking done with Facebook. Fuck anyone who tries to contact me, fuck the people I call friends. Hell, I might as well just fucking go all out and give up on y'all. Seriously, spending all of my fucking time trying to talk to people is not fucking worth it. I'm just going to do my job and wait for myself to fucking die.

Fuck it all.

So, tell us more about how much you love people and life in general and your shitty job is like a religious calling
WillyWonka.jpg

Tank Abuse wrote:
A forum moderated by Wolf-Bone seems like a forum devoid of fun.

Actually, people have commented that because I'm moderating that subforum, they can bring the topics there they liked to discuss without them turning into complete shitstorms, because people know I'll only tolerate a certain amount of bullshit but let just about anything be a topic. So if anything, they think I've made the forum more spontaneous and fun. Actually, that's why they made me a mod in the first place. But thanks for telling us again what a dick you are.

Riv wrote:

He came online on my MSN a few days ago, no doubt from his phone which barely works, and then seemed to disappear again. I don't know why he bothers with this. He's always busy when he's on his phone, and when he's not on his phone, he basically isn't online. I like the guy and everything but he ain't all too bright.

Riv wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind it that way. She used to be cool but lately it's like "I have a boyfriend and I'm on SA forums so I'm way too good for all you losers". This is a person whose behavior/relationships are so erratic that I can't take anything she says seriously. Which is great when all you want to do is shoot the shit and have the occasional yiff (boyfriend my ass, she'll be back for more, not that I'll give it up again ever in her lifetime) but I can do without being spammed about a thousand YTPs every day, which she knows I don't like. Plus the emotional issues and whatnot. It's draining. But that's true of a lot of people here.

Thank you for the correction.

I feel so enlightened now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I should ask rob to draw it...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I can't stop watching these videos.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next