General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
*relevant post*

We love you.
I like you too. trollface
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Vega wrote:
But seriously, I'm quite the quiet, dull, moronic self-loathing virgin in person. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 2769935412

You just described most of this forum.
Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey guys what's goin on in....
Well ill see ya guys im going to buy some smokes and join Something Awful.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
[TA was supposedly one of several reasons why someone quit a forum]

Yet the world spins merrily on.

I took you somewhat seriously when your dreads first appeared before my eyes.

Now, you've pretty much sunk to a level of fucktarded that I haven't seen in a good, long while~

I'm not sure if this has to do with that 'cynical' side of yourself you go out of your way to make people aware of on a near-daily basis or what.

You're probably getting a kick out of this, aren't you Wolf-Bone.

What everyone but you gets about me is that pretty much everything I post is tongue-in-cheek, including my cynicism. I wouldn't write like a guy from Cracked if that wasn't pretty much the kind of personality I have. I've been here long enough for people to know me well enough not to ban me. That's not the case with Psycho, or you. You've still got to prove you're not a complete fuckwit. So far, it's not going so great, though you made a good first impression. The real cynical side of me thinks you might've just been hoping to ride on that. Trust me, from experience, you won't. Just ask Milo.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:
But seriously, I'm quite the quiet, dull, moronic self-loathing virgin in person. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 2769935412

Okay.jpg

Says you. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

TA vs. Wolfie megusta

Yeaaaaah. It's just not from the heart to me. I love a good battle, but you two are pretty much this:

Wolfie: Rebel Hunk with the sarcasticly hilarious humor with off the wall but insightful views.

TA: Sarcastic jokester who doesn't let nonsense go un-laughed at.

Okay.jpg Why can't we all get along and love each other Christmas Eve?

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

What everyone but you gets about me is that pretty much everything I post is tongue-in-cheek, including my cynicism. I wouldn't write like a guy from Cracked if that wasn't pretty much the kind of personality I have. I've been here long enough for people to know me well enough not to ban me. That's not the case with Psycho, or you. You've still got to prove you're not a complete fuckwit. So far, it's not going so great, though you made a good first impression. The real cynical side of me thinks you might've just been hoping to ride on that. Trust me, from experience, you won't. Just ask Milo.

yea, don't include me in your rants. as far as you're concerned, I'm not even here. I'm here to talk to everyone else. not you.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Now, you've pretty much sunk to a level of fucktarded that I haven't seen in a good, long while~

I'm not sure if this has to do with that 'cynical' side of yourself you go out of your way to make people aware of on a near-daily basis or what.

Stuff no one cares about, shit I already know and shit that makes the Wolf look stupid.

Not a single fuck wa

This dude is so full of shit lol.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:

Okay.jpg

that reminds me, how far have you gotten with fuzzy? I remember you saying you still hang out with him
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

You always reminded me of an author named Maddox I like a lot, which is why I left you alone, unless you were just being a brazen asshole (which only occurred twice of all the posts I've seen from you).
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:

Okay.jpg

that reminds me, how far have you gotten with fuzzy? I remember you saying you still hang out with him

I'm not gonna lie, I did lose my virginity to Fuzzy.

I, y'know, like Fuzzy though, so I'm okay with it. I'd rather lose my virginity to someone I've known and trusted for a while than some random whore.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:

Okay.jpg

I, y'know, like Fuzzy though, so I'm okay with it. I'd rather lose my virginity to someone I've known and trusted for a while than some random whore.

Ditto. If a was the fuckin type that is.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:

Okay.jpg

I'm sure he treats you differently in that aspect. the only feeling I got from him was that all he wanted to do with me was... well rent a room for a one night stand. I pretty much haven't talked to him since. not that he's on anything other than facebook lol
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I was never a fan of fuzzy. He didn't leave a good impression on me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:

Okay.jpg

I'm sure he treats you differently in that aspect. the only feeling I got from him was that all he wanted to do with me was... well rent a room for a one night stand. I pretty much haven't talked to him since. not that he's on anything other than facebook lol

Here's the thing about Fuzzy, you can believe me if you choose.

Online, he can be an obnoxious guy at times. Even I get pissed at him. In person, however, he is really nice and really polite. He's always trying to make sure that you enjoy yourself, and it's really nice of him.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

That very well could be. I certainly don't act the same as I do online and I assume most other people don't.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

Here's the thing about Fuzzy, you can believe me if you choose.

Online, he can be an obnoxious guy at times. Even I get pissed at him. In person, however, he is really nice and really polite. He's always trying to make sure that you enjoy yourself, and it's really nice of him.

I'm always so paranoid about making sure the people I'm hanging out with have a good time. it freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm

MiloTime wrote:
yea, don't include me in your rants. as far as you're concerned, I'm not even here. I'm here to talk to everyone else. not you.

The point was, even if we like you, it doesn't mean you can't be banned. After all, this isn't FAF or Weasyl. And I'm well aware of the fact you don't like me despite pretending to when it's convenient or you want something. That I don't fall for it, ever, is half the reason you don't like me.

Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Stuff no one cares about, shit I already know and shit that makes the Wolf look stupid.

Not a single fuck wa

This dude is so full of shit lol.

Just admit it, dude. You've got nothing. Just like Psycho wouldn't show up in the chatbox, you won't show me up here. Because you can't. Because you've got nothing.

XoPachi wrote:
You always reminded me of an author named Maddox I like a lot, which is why I left you alone, unless you were just being a brazen asshole (which only occurred twice of all the posts I've seen from you).

Honestly I don't even know what that guy's deal is. At least Seanbaby kind of mainstreamed himself somewhat but I never heard of Maddox following suit and getting with the times. Not that I'm saying he hasn't, just I haven't heard of him in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

What the fuck are you two whining about now? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
They're fighting over me. <3
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Uuuuh...

You're mine, anyway. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
And I'm well aware of the fact you don't like me despite pretending to when it's convenient or you want something. That I don't fall for it, ever, is half the reason you don't like me.

I wasn't pretending to. I was... trying to. I just sort of gave up after a while.

but I digress. I'll play some dishonored if my PC will allow it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'll play some dishonored if my PC will allow it.
megusta
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Uuuuh...

Say's who? this collar locked around my neck that just HAPPENS to say "property of Ahkmill" on it? Yeah right! Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Uuuuh...

Say's who? this collar locked around my neck that just HAPPENS to say "property of Ahkmill" on it? Yeah right! Not a single fuck wa
Shut up and love me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next