HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
They're all but one and the same and you know it.

Authoritarian would be a better choice of words, as Fascism is mostly a political ideology that FAF doesnt espouse.
It would also be calling them "Communist", if you wanted to call to use an authoritarian ideology on the other side of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Stalin was a Communist, ostensibly. A Nazi is a "National Socialist", which is basically a synonym of Fascist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 pm

why does my kitty insist on biting my nose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Stalin was a Communist, ostensibly. A Nazi is a "National Socialist", which is basically a synonym of Fascist.

Although Fascism itself is a separate political ideology, as Nazism was more of an offshoot of fascism with more racial extremism. As well as the fact that even in some places like Austria, fascists and Nazis were both competing ideologies for control of countries. An example would be Austria

However, both are pretty terrible ideologies, along with Stalinism, Maoism, and whatever Pol Pot espoused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Well yes, even Fascists have a preference. Our Fascism is always better than their Fascism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:24 pm

is there an ideology cats believe in? why else would she keep biting my nose even as she purrs and cuddles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
is there an ideology cats believe in? why else would she keep biting my nose even as she purrs and cuddles

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:29 pm

I went to all my classes today, but I can't remember a single thing I did. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Lucan wrote:
I went to all my classes today, but I can't remember a single thing I did. pokerface

Meth is a hell of a drug.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:
I went to all my classes today, but I can't remember a single thing I did. pokerface

Meth is a hell of a drug.
I don't take chemistry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:36 pm

I haven't gotten a single cent in about a month now. running out of idea's of how to get quick money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega

avatar

Humor : All Kinds.
Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 26
Location : In Your Bed~

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I haven't gotten a single cent in about a month now. running out of idea's of how to get quick money

You've got to mooch, you don't want to do the alternatives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I haven't gotten a single cent in about a month now. running out of idea's of how to get quick money

You've got to mooch, you don't want to do the alternatives.

You'd pay him for that kind of work? I would. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I haven't gotten a single cent in about a month now. running out of idea's of how to get quick money

You've got to mooch, you don't want to do the alternatives.

You'd pay him for that kind of work? I would. :V

I'm flattered!... and a little worried
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Milo as a hooker?

He'd be super rich.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:57 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I haven't gotten a single cent in about a month now. running out of idea's of how to get quick money

You've got to mooch, you don't want to do the alternatives.

You'd pay him for that kind of work? I would. :V

I'm flattered!... and a little worried
I've heard it gets easier the longer you do it. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:06 pm

if only I had the confidence and sexual drive to be a hooker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 pm

MiloTime wrote:
if only I had the confidence and sexual drive to be a hooker

Meth is a hell of a drug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 pm

At least it's not SKOOMA! That stuff will fuck you up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I could just be luca's pimp and he could get my money for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Lucan wrote:
At least it's not SKOOMA! That stuff will fuck you up...

That must be an earlier Elder Scrolls game. In Skyrim it's a minor stamina potion in a fancy bottle. It does shit else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 pm

That's probably the best idea. Somebody else (Aetius?) around here lives in Az too, you should pimp him out as well.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucan wrote:
At least it's not SKOOMA! That stuff will fuck you up...

That must be an earlier Elder Scrolls game. In Skyrim it's a minor stamina potion in a fancy bottle. It does shit else.

Yeah it's from Oblivion.



Also, can't you legally open brothels in AZ? That would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Lucan wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucan wrote:
At least it's not SKOOMA! That stuff will fuck you up...

That must be an earlier Elder Scrolls game. In Skyrim it's a minor stamina potion in a fancy bottle. It does shit else.

Yeah it's from Oblivion.



Also, can't you legally open brothels in AZ? That would be perfect!


I think he's right, Milo. Go find yourself some hoes.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 pm

with my pacifism, I can't even slap my hoes, let alone assert my dominance. I'd be a horrible pimp...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Star Trek thread
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: