HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mordecai - A text adventure game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 am

Welcome to the land of Mordecai! For more information on the game at any time, simply type GAMEINFO. Do you want to start a NEW game, or LOAD your previous save?


>NEW


Are you sure? You will overwrite your previous game save. [Y/N]


>DO IT FAGGOT


I don't understand.


>YES


Save deleted. Starting new game...




You awaken, gasping for any air you can take. You can feel a tearing in the lower left of your chest and clutch in pain, tumbling and rolling off whatever object you were elevated on. Your blurry, grey world fades as you take one more feeble attempt to inhale. Suddenly, your world brightens and colours start coming into view. Your stomach lurches and you barely manage to pull yourself on your hands and knees, muscles aching as you vomit what seems to be nothing more than stomach acid and blood. Within minutes of sitting in this position, your blurred vision becomes clear. Clearer than what you think you ever could have seen when...
You can't remember a time to compare this to. Who... are you? You scan carefully through your mind and start to panic... you can't remember a god damn thing about your identity. After hitting your head against the floor in frustration, you give up racking your brain with any kind of clues. That's funny, you could've sworn it'd left a dent. Well, might as well get up and take a look around.


>STAND UP


You stand wearily, leaning on a table. You plant your hand on it firmly. A sharp object slices your skin. The wound hurts like a bitch and bleeds but it's just a flesh wound. It's only a scratch. Examining the object you realise that it's an exacto-knife: a scalpel. It seems you're using an operating table for support. Maybe you should investigate this.


>LOOK AROUND


You are in what looks like a high security hospital room. How odd, the security cameras in this room have been torn out. There's a mirror to your left. Quite the handsome chap you are. You are a 6'4 male with the same sort of build you'd expect from a swimmer. You're head's been totally shaved but hey, it'll grow back. Your eyes are a maroon colour, the right eye has an odd spot of hazel in it. You're covered in marks: scratches, bruises, scarring. Looks like you've been in a car crash or something. Hell, that'd explain why you can't remember a damned thing about yourself. You're also stark naked. Might wanna sort that out before leaving the room. The rest of the room is the bed you fell out of to your right, your average hospital junk and a door behind you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 am

>LOOK FOR WEARABLES IN HOSPITAL ROOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
>LOOK FOR WEARABLES IN HOSPITAL ROOM

You ruffle through a draw next to your bed and find two bags:
-One with some supplies: A large can of pringles, a box of hot tamales and a 1.5 litre bottle of Monster. What the fuck kind of food is that for recovery? You seriously hope there's a cafeteria nearby but for now you take the bag.
-One with a pair of overly sized track pants, a very loose hoodie and weirdly tight some bunny slippers. You check the back of the trackies for skid marks. Suspiciously clean. These clothes won't do but for now you'll put up with them. You can't wait to get out of here, find your correct room and get some nice boot cut denims and a padded genuine leather jacket. You always liked those since not only were they practical but you actually always liked how you look in them.
Wait... did you just...?

You're sure these things can't be yours.


[YOU NOW HAVE A THREE ITEM INVENTORY, WHICH YOU CAN CHECK AT ANY TIME BY TYPING "CHECK PLAYER INVENTORY"]
[YOU ARE NOW WEARING APPAREL. TO CHECK APPAREL TYPE "CHECK PLAYER APPAREL ".]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:12 am

Probably hungry so...

[CONSUME PRINGLES AND ENERGY DRINK]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Probably hungry so...
>CONSUME PRINGLES AND ENERGY DRINK


You accidentally the whole thing. Oh, well, at least you've still got those Hot Tamales.


[YOU NOW HAVE TWO FREE SPACES IN YOUR THREE ITEM INVENTORY]


Last edited by Greg on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Time to go find the room we were supposed to be in.

[EXIT HOSPITAL ROOM AND EXPLORE AREA]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Time to go find the room we were supposed to be in.
>EXIT HOSPITAL ROOM AND EXPLORE AREA


You attempt to exit the room when suddenly an excruciatingly painful tug hits your neck. Feeling around, you notice an IV is stuck in there. You press a "call nurse" button. After waiting about 10 minutes you give up and try looking for something, anything that would help. There's a drawer with some first aid supplies... bit redundant but okay. Grabbing one of the bandages and ripping it with your teeth you brace yourself. You carefully and cleanly remove the drip, placing the bandage on and pressurising in an attempt to slow blood flow out of the hole in your neck. Your neck really hurts now but you should probably get out of here. You rip off another bandage to place on your hand. Strange... there's already a scab on here. Might as well stick the bandages in your bag; better yet, you put them back into the first aid kit and take the whole thing.


[YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A FIRST AID KIT. USE THE SUPPLIES IN THIS KIT SEPARATE FROM YOUR INVENTORY TO HEAL WOUNDS. FIRST AID KITS ARE LIMITED TO THREE USES AND CANNOT BE REPLENISHED, ONLY REPLACED WITH NEW KITS. TYPE "CHECK FIRSTAID" TO SEE THE STATUS OF A KIT.]


You open the door to find a complete mess. Broken lights, messed up equipment, toppled shelves, ludicrously placed gurneys, broken windows and even some damaged walls. It looks almost as if a storm passed through this place. It'd sure be a lot easier to find your ward if you remembered more than an affinity for a certain set of clothing. Nevertheless, you're now in a long hallway. There's a label on the door you just left: "Dennis Gallaway, ME487". So that's the name of the fatass whose belongings you stole. Thanks for the swag, Denn.

You can go either left or right. Both ways look the same right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Left is for scrubs, so we'll go RIGHT.

>STROLL DOWN THE HALLWAY, BUT REMAIN CAUTIOUS. SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT THIS JOINT (no shit Sherlock)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Left is for scrubs, so we'll go RIGHT.
>STROLL DOWN THE HALLWAY, BUT REMAIN CAUTIOUS. SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT THIS JOINT (no shit Sherlock)


Your instinct tells you to head right. In an ironic manner, you stroll with the best swagger you can muster until tripping on a shelf. Your cheek slams down onto the floor, splashing into a rancid smelling liquid. You get up, dust yourself off and wipe the crap off your face. Wait a minute... this is blood! You don't know why but something kicks in, something pushing you to sprint as fast as you can, with all the energy you can muster.


[ONE ENERGY CONSUMED. FOUR REMAINING.]


After what feels like forever you run out of breath and cautiously take a look around. A reception desk, looks like you're headed in the right way. You ponder on whether or not you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:28 pm

[CHECK PLAYER INVENTORY]

And..

[INVESTIGATE RECEPTION DESK]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
[CHECK PLAYER INVENTORY]

And..

[INVESTIGATE RECEPTION DESK]

>CHECK PLAYER INVENTORY


-1 box of HOT TAMALES



>INVESTIGATE RECEPTION DESK


Despite the voice in your head now yelling that you should NOT go there, you force yourself to check the Reception Desk. Nothing but a bunch of scattered papers and a bulky computer. The user is still logged on. Whoever was here left in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 pm

>Investigate Reception Desk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 am

Ouiji wrote:
>Investigate Reception Desk

>INVESTIGATE RECEPTION DESK


Despite the voice in your head now yelling that you should NOT go there, you force yourself to check the Reception Desk. Nothing but a bunch of scattered papers and a bulky computer. The user is still logged on. Whoever was here left in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 pm

>EXAMINE PAPERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mordecai - A text adventure game   

Back to top Go down
 
Mordecai - A text adventure game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ADVENTURE GAME STUDIO
» Anyone interested in a Text Adventure?
» Ernest's Text Adventure
» Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 7
» Gerard Butler's New Action Film will be "Citizen Game"-name change confirmed false (April Fools joke)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Role Playing-
Jump to: