General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.

Go down 
+20
Kaizy
Monochrome Kanon
Vega
Jesusfish
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Kaiser
Zoe
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Lunar
XoPachi
Ouiji
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
SirRob
MiloTime
Percy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Yet again, it seems Milo is going to be the first one to 10,000 posts. :B

it goes to show you how sad and pathetic my life is
You just talk too much. :3
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

I borrowed my friends Wii just for Brawl. It's the only thing I miss about selling my wii...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm a humongous faggot please rape my face.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Yet again, it seems Milo is going to be the first one to 10,000 posts. :B

it goes to show you how sad and pathetic my life is
You just talk too much. :3

And you never shut up.
You talk too much and you never shut UP.

Hey! You over there, I know about your kind
You're like the Independent Network News on Channel 9
Everywhere that you go, no matter where you at
I said you talk about this, and you talk about that
When the cat took your tongue, I say you took it right back
Your mouth is so big, one bite would kill a Big Mac
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I've never played halo 4, but I've seen enough multiplayer gameplay to come to the conclusion that it's virtually the same exact gameplay from the first halo made at least 10 years ago.

Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I fucking can't afford to date anyone General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 2769935412
Do you have any idea how much fucking money that takes Milo?

you find ways...

I could always give him my used medium doberman...

So that's what you're going to give Rob for his birthday? General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 2937254162

if that doesn't scare him away, me asking him out one day will!

You can say the same thing about every single game that's out today.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I've never played halo 4, but I've seen enough multiplayer gameplay to come to the conclusion that it's virtually the same exact gameplay from the first halo made at least 10 years ago.

Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I fucking can't afford to date anyone General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 2769935412
Do you have any idea how much fucking money that takes Milo?

you find ways...

I could always give him my used medium doberman...

So that's what you're going to give Rob for his birthday? General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 2937254162

if that doesn't scare him away, me asking him out one day will!

You think a lot like me. Even my precious precious delicious lovable DoDonPachi is milked to fuck. If anything Halo (in terms of games) is the least milked mainstream FPS today. They only release a core game every three years with 2 spinoff titles.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

no, I'm talking about something that is virtually the same exact thing, only with better graphics. at least with other games, they switch it up... even if, just a little.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

XoPachi wrote:

You think a lot like me. Even my precious precious delicious lovable DoDonPachi is milked to fuck. If anything Halo (in terms of games) is the least milked mainstream FPS today. They only release a core game every three years with 2 spinoff titles.

from what my computer has allowed me to play of xcom, I'm starting to like RTS games.

FPS games need to combine mirrors edge with dishonored.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

from what my computer has allowed me to play of xcom, I'm starting to like RTS games.

That is...the most beautiful idea I've heard this week. It'd be like if DDP and Gradius combined. Magic. I haven't even played Dishonored and I vote it for game of the year.

I can't say I dislike every game in the genre. I like Advance Wars even if it's imfuckingpossible and R-Type Command though that's mainly bias for R-Type. Did Starfox 2/Command count? Those were some great games.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I would definitely play that.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:

XCOM isn't an RTS though, it's turn based. RTS doesn't give you time to stop and think about things, you just button mash on the keyboard and get owned by koreans Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I've been saying this since Dishonored came out.

Add Rockstar's Euphoria engine, and you have the best FPS ever made.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

no, I'm talking about something that is virtually the same exact thing, only with better graphics. at least with other games, they switch it up... even if, just a little.

You can say the same thing about the majority of the Mario games (jump, break boxes and do fun stuff with mushrooms)

Or Super Smash Bros (crossover video game characters fighting)

Or Zelda (...what)

Or the three billion and one Final Fantasy Games (yes we went over this before, but whatever)

Or some of the Sonic games---some of which were turned into, of all things, racing games.

Yet I hear no one bitching about those games---but I think that's because omgNintendo, holyshitwowSega or omgI'msoWet FF. No one hates that shit because it's the classics.

It's like the COD hate machine. No one bitched about the WWII games, but as soon as Modern Warfare hit the scene, then COD is the new franchise to hate. It got worse as MW2, MW3 and the announcement of MW4 hit everyone's attention. Now everyone hates it.

Same thing with Halo. It didn't get that big until H3 hit the scene (MLG helped,but no fucks are given for MLG nowadays); by then people started seeing the franchise's age. And then there was the shittiness of Reach, which made everyone groan. Even Bungie didn't want to make Reach. Now everyone's tired of it.

Bottom line:

There's little innovation today. Everything that could have been done has been done. You might get something new every now and then, but it's usually going to be the same rehashed, DLC-milked bullshit that's on today's market.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

You can say the same thing about the majority of the Mario games (jump, break boxes and do fun stuff with mushrooms)

Or Zelda (...what)

Or the three billion and one Final Fantasy Games (yes we went over this before, but whatever)

Or some of the Sonic games---some of which were turned into, of all things, racing games.

Yet I hear no one bitching about those games---but I think that's because omgNintendo, holyshitwowSega or omgI'msoWet FF.

It's like the COD hate machine. No one bitched about the WWII games, but as soon as Modern Warfare hit the scene, then COD is the new franchise to hate. It got worse as MW2, MW3 and the announcement of MW4 hit everyone's attention.

Same thing with Halo. It didn't get that big until H3 hit the scene (MLG helped,but no fucks are given for MLG nowadays); by then people started seeing the franchise's age. And then there was the shittiness of Reach, which made everyone groan. Even Bungie didn't want to make Reach.

Bottom line:

There's little innovation today. Everything that could have been done has been done. You might get something new every now and then, but it's usually going to be the same rehashed, DLC-milked bullshit that's on today's market.

why do you hate freedom?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Or Zelda (...what)

Yet I hear no one bitching about those games---but I think that's because omgNintendo, holyshitwowSega or omgI'msoWet FF.

It's like the COD hate machine. No one bitched about the WWII games, but as soon as Modern Warfare hit the scene, then COD is the new franchise to hate. It got worse as MW2, MW3 and the announcement of MW4 hit everyone's attention.

Same thing with Halo. It didn't get that big until H3 hit the scene (MLG helped,but no fucks are given for MLG nowadays); by then people started seeing the franchise's age. And then there was the shittiness of Reach, which made everyone groan. Even Bungie didn't want to make Reach.

Bottom line:

why do you hate freedom?

go away
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
go away

no, because i love freedom. all the freedom allthe
don't be a h8er just because you don't
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
go away

no, because i love freedom. all the freedom allthe
don't be a h8er just because you don't

I thought freedom was an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm

DLC is the only thing that makes half of these games any good
or at least adds replay value to the ones that don't suck
what do you got against companies trying to make a buck
that's all i'm asking but you're still angry from a month ago
lol
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
DLC is the only thing that makes half of these games any good
or at least adds replay value to the ones that don't suck
what do you got against companies trying to make a buck
that's all i'm asking but you're still angry from a month ago
lol

I thought you were fucking done with me.

This newly seasoned beef doesn't smell done.

Just throw me out and save me for leftovers for tomorrow's dinner.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 pm

you're the one who said you'd be angry at me forever
you so did
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

XCOM isn't an RTS though, it's turn based. RTS doesn't give you time to stop and think about things, you just button mash on the keyboard and get owned by koreans Not a single fuck wa

I forgot RTS stood for real-time strategy. I'm just not used to those genre's.

doesn't matter though. I'm never able to play the game long enough to get anywhere before my computer decides "fuck you, I'm going to bluescreen now"
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
you're the one who said you'd be angry at me forever
you so did

I thought we were passed all of this.

Now you just want to drag this whole thing through the mud.

Just like you're doing my name.

Just like you're doing my feelings.

My heart.

My very own life's story that you don't care about.

You fucking mean wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm

if you're not in the chatbox whenever there's people on, it's cuz you be all like this

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 300px-Rocking_The_Extra_Chromosome
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

it's almost as if retarded jokes are still funny.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it's almost as if retarded jokes are still funny.
Yeah, I didn't find that funny at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next