HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Guten Tag!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 am

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]
Nope

Wolfy hates me with every fiber of his being

He totally wants me to explode and be forever gone

Totally

Yup

I would too.

Because ponies. :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]
Nope

Wolfy hates me with every fiber of his being

He totally wants me to explode and be forever gone

Totally

Yup

I would too.

Because ponies. :[
Go for it

No ones stoppin you Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 am

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]
Nope

Wolfy hates me with every fiber of his being

He totally wants me to explode and be forever gone

Totally

Yup

I would too.

Because ponies. :[
Go for it

No ones stoppin you Not a single fuck wa

From exploding you "forever"?

I think there are lots of things stopping me from doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]
Nope

Wolfy hates me with every fiber of his being

He totally wants me to explode and be forever gone

Totally

Yup

I would too.

Because ponies. :[
Go for it

No ones stoppin you Not a single fuck wa

From exploding you "forever"?

I think there are lots of things stopping me from doing that.
I think there was a communication error

Because I thought you said you wanted to hate me because ponies Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am

Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]
Nope

Wolfy hates me with every fiber of his being

He totally wants me to explode and be forever gone

Totally

Yup

I would too.

Because ponies. :[
Go for it

No ones stoppin you Not a single fuck wa

From exploding you "forever"?

I think there are lots of things stopping me from doing that.
I think there was a communication error

Because I thought you said you wanted to hate me because ponies Not a single fuck wa

I am pretty incapable of hating people on the internet too, or really just people in general; I hate shitty ideas that get into people's heads and scramble their brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am

Hello again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
You totally hate me Awww Yeaaah

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
You totally hate me Awww Yeaaah

you think Fallout is an FPS, end of story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
You totally hate me Awww Yeaaah

you think Fallout is an FPS, end of story
Technically it is
Because you can toggle it to FPS and play the whole game like that

It can be an RPG or any other genre as well, but its partially an FPS Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
You totally hate me Awww Yeaaah

you think Fallout is an FPS, end of story
Technically it is
Because you can toggle it to FPS and play the whole game like that

It can be an RPG or any other genre as well, but its partially an FPS Not a single fuck wa

well you're wrong about Resident Evil, at least it went downhill way back
when they added zombies in the first one and it stopped being a puzzle game
"survival horror" was just a ploy because they knew they'd run out of ideas
"we can't make a good puzzle game anymore, let's add zombies and guns"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
I'm sure he was completely serious and not joking at all. :]

It's something of a litmus test. If someone thinks by "everyone" I literally mean "everyone", and by "hate" I mean the way the way Anders Breivik hates immigrants and liberals, I know just about how seriously I'm going to take them or how much of a worthwhile "friendship" I'm probably going to be able to form with them.
You totally hate me Awww Yeaaah

you think Fallout is an FPS, end of story
Technically it is
Because you can toggle it to FPS and play the whole game like that

It can be an RPG or any other genre as well, but its partially an FPS Not a single fuck wa

well you're wrong about Resident Evil, at least it went downhill way back
when they added zombies in the first one and it stopped being a puzzle game
"survival horror" was just a ploy because they knew they'd run out of ideas
"we can't make a good puzzle game anymore, let's add zombies and guns"
...wait what
I couldnt even make sense of that Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm pretty sure that's rule 7 of the forum.

"All introduction threads will inevitably end up a fight between Kaizy and Wolf-Bone about Resident Evil. No exceptions."

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Riv wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's rule 7 of the forum.

"All introduction threads will inevitably end up a fight between Kaizy and Wolf-Bone about Resident Evil. No exceptions."
Well actually the rule used to be 8bit instead of Wolfy

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's rule 7 of the forum.

"All introduction threads will inevitably end up a fight between Kaizy and Wolf-Bone about Resident Evil. No exceptions."
Well actually the rule used to be 8bit instead of Wolfy

But 8-bit's too cool for us now, so we have Wolf-Bone instead.

trollface

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's rule 7 of the forum.

"All introduction threads will inevitably end up a fight between Kaizy and Wolf-Bone about Resident Evil. No exceptions."
Well actually the rule used to be 8bit instead of Wolfy

But 8-bit's too cool for us now, so we have Wolf-Bone instead.

trollface
But its not as fun bitching about RE with Wolfy because he doesnt threaten to kill and disembowel me

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Kaizy wrote:
But its not as fun bitching about RE with Wolfy because he doesnt threaten to kill and disembowel me

And even when he does, he doesn't sound sincere about it, or like he would enjoy it nearly as much. pokerface

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 am

Omg Tango

You so XXSTR8TEDGEXX HARDCOREDGY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barletta

avatar

Humor : Apply hot water to the burned area.
Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

Oh god it's Tango inglip

Hi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   

Back to top Go down
 
Guten Tag!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hello, Bonjour, Guten Tag

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: