HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:47 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I feel so awesome for predicting this entire election.

I'm gonna get fucked up.

it was such a stroke of genius, the way you predicted an incumbent would be reelected, a few key states would decide it, and that said states would vote a certain way. you truly are a fucking guru. i think it's definitely the pot. are you a rastafarian?
I mean I pretty much called my shots, and they all went in smooth.

Wolf, stop being a dick, nobody likes a party pooper~

Wolf's not a dick. You just flipped a coin and called heads.

Magic~


If I interpreted that correctly...someone is in dire need of cold water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 am

XoPachi wrote:
If I interpreted that correctly...someone is in dire need of cold water.

There is nothing I could say in response to this that wouldn't somehow make me a dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 am

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I feel so awesome for predicting this entire election.

I'm gonna get fucked up.

it was such a stroke of genius, the way you predicted an incumbent would be reelected, a few key states would decide it, and that said states would vote a certain way. you truly are a fucking guru. i think it's definitely the pot. are you a rastafarian?
I mean I pretty much called my shots, and they all went in smooth.

Wolf, stop being a dick, nobody likes a party pooper~

Wolf's not a dick. You just flipped a coin and called heads.

Magic~


If I interpreted that correctly...someone is in dire need of cold water.

You're warm I think. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
If I interpreted that correctly...someone is in dire need of cold water.

There is nothing I could say in response to this that wouldn't somehow make me a dick

I wasn't talking about you anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 am

no Butters, it's true. all this stuff about me being such a heel, oh yeah
of course I'm nice to some of you, but it's all a ploy to rope you into my kitchen
so i can keep a little part of you with me, forever. or at least until i get hungry again
sure, you think i'm just misunderstood. and you'd probably be right
but we'll never really be friends because i molest children by night
and play deathcore by day/ you don't know me when i walk the streets, alright
you don't know me / this whole crowd blows spaghetti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:58 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
no Butters, it's true. all this stuff about me being such a heel, oh yeah
of course I'm nice to some of you, but it's all a ploy to rope you into my kitchen
so i can keep a little part of you with me, forever. or at least until i get hungry again
sure, you think i'm just misunderstood. and you'd probably be right
but we'll never really be friends because i molest children by night
and play deathcore by day/ you don't know me when i walk the streets, alright
you don't know me / this whole crowd blows spaghetti

What the hell is with all of this spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
no Butters, it's true. all this stuff about me being such a heel, oh yeah
of course I'm nice to some of you, but it's all a ploy to rope you into my kitchen
so i can keep a little part of you with me, forever. or at least until i get hungry again
sure, you think i'm just misunderstood. and you'd probably be right
but we'll never really be friends because i molest children by night
and play deathcore by day/ you don't know me when i walk the streets, alright
you don't know me / this whole crowd blows spaghetti

What the hell is with all of this spaghetti.

you're not in the know, because on trees no spaghetti don't grow
that's why you can't spend pasta on rhymes that rap fasta
fuck this whole crowd and these loudmouth rat bastards
this board ain't got enough plutononium to cancel out my antimatter

Wolf-Bone, BTNHBoard.Com represent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
no Butters, it's true. all this stuff about me being such a heel, oh yeah
of course I'm nice to some of you, but it's all a ploy to rope you into my kitchen
so i can keep a little part of you with me, forever. or at least until i get hungry again
sure, you think i'm just misunderstood. and you'd probably be right
but we'll never really be friends because i molest children by night
and play deathcore by day/ you don't know me when i walk the streets, alright
you don't know me / this whole crowd blows spaghetti

That's my Soulwolf... >///<

He makes vore look good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 am

electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:19 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?

what is ICP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?
Dude

That's harsh :C

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 am

Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?
Dude

That's harsh :C

just googled. insane clown posse?

wow, I really need to catch up with popular things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?
Dude

That's harsh :C

just googled. insane clown posse?

wow, I really need to catch up with popular things.

You and me both pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
electricity wires are down
rainbow colors fade into brown
I dreamed you were smiling shifting to frown
courageous boy, now you're a clown

the gay version

did you just compare me to ICP?
Dude

That's harsh :C

just googled. insane clown posse?

wow, I really need to catch up with popular things.

They aren't popular.

They're shit.

Like really shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 am

They have a fanbase called juggalos. They're disgusting.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 am

I'm in a huge distorted mood

anyway, I'm off my PC for tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 am

Lucy wrote:
They have a fanbase called juggalos. They're disgusting.
I don't understand those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 am

i'm strongly considering doing my fursona in Foxy Boy's old avatar's pose/expression
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 am

Percy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
They have a fanbase called juggalos. They're disgusting.
I don't understand those.

Peculiar creatures aren't they.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
I'm in a huge distorted mood

anyway, I'm off my PC for tonight

Out of all the ones you've posted so far, I think I like this one the msot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
i'm strongly considering doing my fursona in Foxy Boy's old avatar's pose/expression

omg. the one with the big lip? XD

Prehaps I should find something befitting the official forum shipper...hmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 am

I forgot I set my clock an hour ahead for when I wake up and am too stupid to remember I did so, thinking I'm waking up later than I actually am... heh

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm in a huge distorted mood

anyway, I'm off my PC for tonight

Out of all the ones you've posted so far, I think I like this one the msot

max richter is pretty amazing.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:08 am

So Washington is starting to look like a better and better place to move to. pokerface

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 am

Lucy wrote:
So Washington is starting to look like a better and better place to move to. pokerface

Lucy for President 2016?! allthe

If this is a dream all I have to say is...don't wake me up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: