HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:58 am

Zoe wrote:
Sup guys? :U

A real player.

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
At least with me I'm predictable.

Incredibly so. I have a computer that calculates your next five posts word-for-word.

Stop keeping tabs on me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

Impact was one adamant motherfucker. Dude had nerves of steel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Milo, I'm gonna be blunt. It's ok to be sensitive, but you take it over the top sometimes. You even thought I disliked you when that couldn't be further from the truth. Wolf Bone is harsh to almost everyone here or at least the former FAF goers. Don't worry about him not liking you. He's FAR better than saaay....IMPACT.

Impact was funny though.

Those little fights him and Milo had in the old GTWT were funny as shit.

if I can have a say here, it's that impact hated certain people for the sake of hating them. I specifically remember, "he's like a stalker that goes around stalking people, looking for openings so that he can insult you. no reason behind it. you could be sitting there doing nothing, and he'd walk up to you and say 'I hate you', and then run off."

I don't think my problems are going to change until my life starts becoming... well not shit, to put it bluntly. give me a decent life, and I'll gladly work on my problems. but for now, I'll slowly sink lower and lower into some psychologically un-returnable state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:12 am

I find Wuffie passionate and generally to just point out things he disagrees with.

Some people find that...agressive I guess. O_o

Milo is a nice guy and really kind but he's sorta way too shy and needs someone to help him with his awkwardness.

I like both. In fact, the only person I ever disliked was that ass, Psycho. Now that guy could suck a dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I find Wuffie passionate and generally to just point out things he disagrees with.

Milo is a nice guy and really kind but he's sorta way too shy and needs someone to help him with his awkwardness.

I like both. In fact, the only person I ever disliked was that ass, Psycho. Now that guy could suck a dick.

Are you kidding me Butters; Psycho was the best.

I wish Riv didn't ban him. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 am

Why did anybody even take Psycho seriously?

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Are you kidding me Butters; Psycho was the best.

I wish Riv didn't ban him. Okay.jpg

Oh yes...that one joke of his was just so funny the 100th go-round...

I would've fucked Riv if that's what it woulda took to get rid of that bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

I'm not awkward... I just don't care enough to "hang out" with people. I've already made the huge mistake of getting close to Rob. in a matter of time, when we stop talking to eachother altogether, it's just going to suck that much more.

I haven't made a friend that I haven't lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I would've fucked Riv if that's what it woulda took to get rid of that bastard.

I can acquire sex in exchange for ridding the world of assholes?

... I have found my new life's calling.

Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am

Psycho made me lol

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 am

oh wow, perfect timing.

here we go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am

Milo, there were loads of reasons I never responded to your msg on PSN. mainly, I'd been so busy talking to people on Skype, posting/moderating on BTNHboard and, y'know, trying to become good enough at RE6 that I'm worth playing with, that by the time I logged on and recieved your message, it had been a few days. I figured you probably didn't care.

And to be 100% honest, I thought it sucked I'd missed the opportunity to play with someone.

You assume I hate you when you have no reason to.

You talk about this "nice" phase I was supposedly having. That's not a "phase", that's me when people aren't utterly paranoid and forcing me to put up this 10-foot-thick titanium wall between me and them.

The fact you'd delete me just because I didn't get to your message in time says more about you than it does about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I'm not awkward... I just don't care enough to "hang out" with people. I've already made the huge mistake of getting close to Rob. in a matter of time, when we stop talking to eachother altogether, it's just going to suck that much more.

You just need to spill what happened with him...didja offer him something more? Hell, a lot of ppl like you, Milo. I'll say this, you're handsome too. You could have a boyfriend if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Milo, there were loads of reasons I never responded to your msg on PSN. mainly, I'd been so busy talking to people on Skype, posting/moderating on BTNHboard and, y'know, trying to become good enough at RE6 that I'm worth playing with, that by the time I logged on and recieved your message, it had been a few days. I figured you probably didn't care.

And to be 100% honest, I thought it sucked I'd missed the opportunity to play with someone.

You talk about this "nice" phase I was supposedly having. That's not a "phase", that's me when people aren't utterly paranoid and forcing me to put up this 10-foot-thick titanium wall between me and them.

The fact you'd delete me just because I didn't get to your message in time says more about you than it does about me.
that reminds me wuff, add me!

BlueGasMask
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Eternally Depressive Outlook on Life.

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Milo, I'm gonna be blunt. It's ok to be sensitive, but you take it over the top sometimes. You even thought I disliked you when that couldn't be further from the truth. Wolf Bone is harsh to almost everyone here or at least the former FAF goers. Don't worry about him not liking you. He's FAR better than saaay....IMPACT.

Impact was funny though.

Those little fights him and Milo had in the old GTWT were funny as shit.

if I can have a say here, it's that impact hated certain people for the sake of hating them. I specifically remember, "he's like a stalker that goes around stalking people, looking for openings so that he can insult you. no reason behind it. you could be sitting there doing nothing, and he'd walk up to you and say 'I hate you', and then run off."

I don't think my problems are going to change until my life starts becoming... well not shit, to put it bluntly. give me a decent life, and I'll gladly work on my problems. but for now, I'll slowly sink lower and lower into some psychologically un-returnable state.

Impact's insults (from what I saw) weren't even that harsh. They were just stupid.

Like most insults.

Funny, but stupid.

It seemed like you weren't even that engaged in Impact's trolling or whatever the fuck he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:29 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Oh so that's what happened.

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 am

Greg wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

BlueGasMask

Sure Greg, I'm sure you won't drop me without a second though just like you did on Skype.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:31 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Greg wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

BlueGasMask

Sure Greg, I'm sure you won't drop me without a second though just like you did on Skype.

His loss, skyping with Wuffie makes my day~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Impact's insults (from what I saw) weren't even that harsh. They were just stupid.

Like most insults.

Funny, but stupid.

It seemed like you weren't even that engaged in Impact's trolling or whatever the fuck he was doing.

you mean like him accusing me of being a rapist, a pedophile, a racist, etc? not just some one time thing either. he stuck with that for years. he literally tried convincing people all of these things. I lost a friend when he believed impact over me.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

You just need to spill what happened with him...didja offer him something more? Hell, a lot of ppl like you, Milo. I'll say this, you're handsome too. You could have a boyfriend if you wanted.

lol I asked him out, and he said no.

I come off too strongly toward him. toward people I really like. teto and I stopped talking when I started getting too close to him.

and I do have a good reason to believe that'll happen with Rob. it happened before with him he stopped talking to me for a year. it was only just a few months ago, he started talking to me again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 am

i'm sorry about that, wolf, honestly. router got hoarded by one of the crazy ass boarders and he disabled anyone's internet access trying to "keep it safe".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 am

Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit, the air raid sirens are going off outside and its attack mode. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 am

That's right Milo, totally ignore my explanation, yours was so much more rational.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
That's right Milo, totally ignore my explanation, yours was so much more rational.

no no sorry, I was busy with butters.

I say you don't like me because I recall "here's why I hate him" followed by a paragraph explaining why in fact, you think I'm a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Like most insults.

Funny, but stupid.

you mean like him accusing me of being a rapist, a pedophile, a racist, etc? not just some one time thing either. he stuck with that for years. he literally tried convincing people all of these things. I lost a friend when he believed impact over me.

I probably wasn't around when he said all of those things. I was around for the little potshots he took---and you seemingly paying not much attention to it.

If it happened in other threads on FAF, then I really wasn't around because I didn't really venture outside of R&R, Off Topic and Forum Games, and even then I rarely went into threads.

You know if one man really had it out for you like this, you'd think you probably did something to make him upset or something.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:39 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Like most insults.

Funny, but stupid.

I probably wasn't around when he said all of those things. I was around for the little potshots he took---and you seemingly paying not much attention to it.

If it happened in other threads on FAF, then I really wasn't around because I didn't really venture outside of R&R, Off Topic and Forum Games, and even then I rarely went into threads.

You know if one man really had it out for you like this, you'd think you probably did something to make him upset or something.

this is his reason

when he met me, I was embarrassingly flamboyant. I was a fag. it disgusted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next