General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.

Go down 
+22
Kaiser
Monochrome Kanon
Lucan
Zaraphayx
Maya
Zoe
Vega
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
Riv
greg-the-fox
Lunar
Kaizy
Percy
Ouiji
Lucy
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Maya

Maya

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 am

But Wolf-Bone: I am sorry. Truely. Hell, I'm working on paying for the phone and internet myself so I won't have to put up with this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am

Okay, that was probably one of the scariest moments in my life. The sirens just stopped. I think I nearly shit my heart out.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 am

well that's terrifying
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:45 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Impact's insults (from what I saw) weren't even that harsh. They were just stupid.

Like most insults.

Funny, but stupid.

It seemed like you weren't even that engaged in Impact's trolling or whatever the fuck he was doing.

you mean like him accusing me of being a rapist, a pedophile, a racist, etc? not just some one time thing either. he stuck with that for years. he literally tried convincing people all of these things. I lost a friend when he believed impact over me.

I probably wasn't around when he said all of those things. I was around for the little potshots he took---and you seemingly paying not much attention to it.

If it happened in other threads on FAF, then I really wasn't around because I didn't really venture outside of R&R, Off Topic and Forum Games, and even then I rarely went into threads.

You know if one man really had it out for you like this, you'd think you probably did something to make him upset or something.

this is his reason

when he met me, I was embarrassingly flamboyant. I was a fag. it disgusted him.

Was Impact gay.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Was Impact gay.

he was bi

but I was disgustingly gay at that time. if anyone remembers who darkwing was, I as three times worse than that
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

Is there anyone here as gay as me?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

Lucy wrote:

well, gay people for starters
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

Lucy wrote:

I'm actually quite feminine in real life...but still not as gay as you. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

well, gay people for starters
But am I, as you quoted, disgustingly gay?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
well that's terrifying
Air Raid Sirens+Schizophrenia=me freaking the hell out at anything that doesn't sound like a test or tornado warning. Same thing happened when I was a junior in HS and the same thing happened, for two minutes I was completely pale. Like my teacher thought I was having a sort of weird attack. I actually sent my last message from the fence outside the nearby caves in my truck wearing about 40 or so pounds of clothing and a gas mask.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Was Impact gay.

he was bi

but I was disgustingly gay at that time. if anyone remembers who darkwing was, I as three times worse than that

I've heard of some gay people shunning flamboyant gay people, and even giving them a hard time.

Granted, Impact was Bi, so I'm not sure if that's what happened with him.

Also are we really ranking each other's gayness. Seriously?

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

Lucy wrote:

I like tits and I'm a vag-atarian. I think I'm gayer.

Also. Funny shit.

Friend's on Facebook talking about how he will sing Christmas songs and wear Santa hats if he wants. He loves Christmas, but like me, the commercialization kills him.

Me: "All the season is, is buying shit you don't have the money for to impress people you hate and won't even see for another year. And the ugly sweater contests. God save the little starving children from the ugly sweater contests."
Him: "I'm so totally buying you an ugly sweater. I will find the UGLIEST sweater."
Me: "I want Rudolph."
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 am

MiloTime wrote:
no no sorry, I was busy with butters.

I say you don't like me because I recall "here's why I hate him" followed by a paragraph explaining why in fact, you think I'm a piece of shit.

It's funny how you remember things like that, but not the times I've stuck up for you when I thought people were being unfair, which has been more than once. Oh that's right, you weren't around for a few of those occasions. I thought word would get back to you but I guess not because people on this forum/in this fandom are so fucking negative that it's like it doesn't even register with them.

It's your own guys' damn fault you have no fucking friends, you know. You can't form friendships worth a damn when you abandon people and about-face on them that easily.

Greg wrote:
But Wolf-Bone: I am sorry. Truely. Hell, I'm working on paying for the phone and internet myself so I won't have to put up with this shit.

I'll take your word for it. But on the real, seriously, don't ever do what you did in that one chat we had again. We don't know each other well enough for that and you're lucky I'm not with the ED crowd or something. People's lives have been ruined with that shit, you know.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 am

Lunar wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I dunno, man.
I sure do like that cock and balls action.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 am

Tank, I look at your sig and all that's going through my mind is: "I love to sing-a, in the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a~ I love to sing-a, about a sky of blue or tea for two... I LOVE-A TO, I LOVE-A TO SIIIIIIING~"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 am

Lucy wrote:
Lunar wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I dunno, man.
I sure do like that cock and balls action.
Bitch, I am the gay pride cow.

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=339
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40