HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your ideal home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Your ideal home   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:15 am

What kind of dwelling would suit you best?

I would love to convert a warehouse into somewhere liveable. That way, there would be a huge main room for me to fill with a drum kit, amps, guitars, basses, etc. Of course I'd have a pretty heavy security system installed, and have it as some kind of fortress. There would have to be an open fireplace too, 'cos it'd get pretty fuckin' cold. And everyone that wanted to could stay over and we'd jam.

I'd like a van too, so I can haul my music gear everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 pm

I already said this in the gtw thread, but I seriously want a home with a secret room hidden by a bookshelf, stairs, or some other feature. If I kept and was able to use all my chemistry stuff in there safely that would be a bonus.
@Caribou: My brother wants to do the same thing to a warehouse. Even before we saw Wayne's World 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 pm

WAYNE'S WORLD
WAYNE'S WORLD
PARTY ON
EXCELLENT

i've only seen the first one when i was stoned out of my mind at a friend's place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Caribou wrote:
WAYNE'S WORLD
WAYNE'S WORLD
PARTY ON
EXCELLENT

i've only seen the first one when i was stoned out of my mind at a friend's place.

There's more than one?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 pm

On my own private version of Mars (enclosed base of course) where Subway sandwiches are in abundance, with railguns mounted on said base so I can shoot down any fucks from Earth trying to invade my planet.

Oh yeah, and virtually no people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Caribou wrote:
WAYNE'S WORLD
WAYNE'S WORLD
PARTY ON
EXCELLENT

There's more than one?!
Seriously?
There's always been two Wayne's World movies.

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 pm

You know. I think I'd love to live on some old plantation. One like in Forest Gump with acres and acres of hills and grass. It would be so nice at night to hear crickets again. >//< (Former country kid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 pm

I honestly don't give a fuck what my home looks like, as long as it's in a country not COMPLETELY full of shit and I'm with my hubby.

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tao

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 am

An awesome treehouse or a castle. With modern amenities of course. Because then I could plug in my N64 and grab a couple of glass-bottled cokes and some kettle corn and pretend I'm 10 again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 am

Mine is actually kinda hard to describe. Kinda built into the side of a cliff, or steep hill in a barren land. Not part of it though. A little wooden shack with maybe a couple hundred square feet so it'd be cozy. Everything kinda right in that area but with modern things like electricity, plumbing, and such. That isolation from this world would be niiiice. A place where I can sit on my porch listening to Learning to Fly with a shotgun by the door smoking a cigarette and enjoying myself without some jackass intruding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

I'd like a house in the mountains near a lake, about an hour or so from Boulder, with two stories above ground, two below, with the lowest level tying into an underground bunker which taps into the lake for water, has a massive indoor greenhouse, and enough servers to hold all current useful knowledge. I would fill it with guns, books, and plenty of amenities. I would build solar arrays and wind turbines nearby, owning all the land in a 3 mile radius. Half of them would be able to retract into the ground and would be kept in that condition most of the time.

I'd like a second house in Maine either on one of the islands off the coast of Portland, or within short walking distance from downtown. It should be a modest two story house. I'd like hunting and fishing land deeper into Maine as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Brace wrote:
I'd like a house in the mountains near a lake, about an hour or so from Boulder, with two stories above ground, two below, with the lowest level tying into an underground bunker which taps into the lake for water, has a massive indoor greenhouse, and enough servers to hold all current useful knowledge. I would fill it with guns, books, and plenty of amenities. I would build solar arrays and wind turbines nearby, owning all the land in a 3 mile radius. Half of them would be able to retract into the ground and would be kept in that condition most of the time.

I'd like a second house in Maine either on one of the islands off the coast of Portland, or within short walking distance from downtown. It should be a modest two story house. I'd like hunting and fishing land deeper into Maine as well.

I like this. Especially the Maine part. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Brace wrote:
<3

Our Maine retreat will need enough land for me to build our rifle range. There is plenty of cheap land here so that shouldn't be a huge problem (hunting land goes for around $1000 an acre or so). With solar cells and plenty of fire wood we could have a nice little retreat. I'm thinking two bedroom cabin (I can alternate sleeping in your bedroom and Vixazyn's) and one bath with a smoke house, game room, and small library. It'll be nice to be away from it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HAXX

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 pm

City home for work, land to relax at and do whatever.

City home can be full of neat electronics/bachelors pad (that way I can cry when I get robbed and reenact Fight Club) and the retreat home would be full of outdoorsy stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 pm

HAXX wrote:

City home can be full of neat electronics/bachelors pad (that way I can cry when I get robbed and reenact Fight Club) and the retreat home would be full of outdoorsy stuff.
Holy fuck its Haxx

HAXX

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:20 am

Kaizy wrote:
HAXX wrote:

Holy fuck its Haxx

Hi Kaizy, hope you are doing well. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:37 am

HAXX wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
HAXX wrote:

Holy fuck its Haxx

Hi Kaizy, hope you are doing well. Wink
Doing just dandy

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 am

I'm fine under my rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your ideal home   

Back to top Go down