HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What is going on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fur

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Hello folks. You can just call me The Fur. I am a new player in this kind of lifestyle. And am looking for others to discuss this said lifestyle with. I am 23, Male, from Salt Lake City, Utah. And I hope to get to know you all! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Welcome to the forum

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello? Were you recommended here, or did you find the place yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

oh you come from the land of hope and joy!

Coolio. ^^ I'm Butters, official forum shipper. Enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
oh you come from the land of hope and joy!

Coolio. ^^ I'm Butters, official forum shipper. Enjoy your time here.
And I'm Butters' fiance. I do kitty stuff. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
oh you come from the land of hope and joy!

Coolio. ^^ I'm Butters, official forum shipper. Enjoy your time here.
And I'm Butters' fiance. I do kitty stuff. Welcome.

lol wait until Lucy sees this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
oh you come from the land of hope and joy!

Coolio. ^^ I'm Butters, official forum shipper. Enjoy your time here.
And I'm Butters' fiance. I do kitty stuff. Welcome.

lol wait until Lucy sees this.
I'm pretty sure I've already said that before. o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Holy shit, THE Fur?!

Guys, the only furry in existence is here in our forum.



j/k welcome. :3

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:29 pm

The Fur wrote:
Hello folks. You can just call me The Fur. I am a new player in this kind of lifestyle. And am looking for others to discuss this said lifestyle with. I am 23, Male, from Salt Lake City, Utah. And I hope to get to know you all! =D
lifestyle
lifestyle
lifestyle


pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   

Back to top Go down
 
What is going on?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: