General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Trust and self-esteem are gonna be low for a while...

What happened?
Apparently someone smoked something other than weed in one of my pipes. I didn't use it until a couple weeks ago until my other pipe broke. But I had been using it a lot lately.

I had no idea... but I couldn't feel more disgusting.
1. What was it?

2. How in the world would that affect your self-esteem? Just curious.
1. too much shame
2. see above

I mean, what was said substance?

And what do you have to be shameful if someone else took your pipe and did shit with it? You didn't know what had been used in it, not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm

That's all I feel comfortable saying.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I ripped my big toenail off the other day when it got stuck in a heavy door.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

innovation communication dreams standards control delivered design space listening powering forever research miracle digital solutions challenge thinking

Engineered
Connections
Logic
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
innovation communication dreams standards control delivered design space listening powering forever research miracle digital solutions challenge thinking

Engineered
Connections
Logic

You are now the CEO of a six-billion dollar corporation. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

I am going to fail everything Not a single fuck wa
I should just drop out of school Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Don't focus too much on a single project, just try to make as much progress as you can with all of them. The only sure way to fail is by giving up.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah, you need to learn to gear up or down in your rigorousness based on time and resource constraints. If the pressure is extremely heavy, everything just becomes fire and forget.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm

My dad is a fucking child
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Kaizy wrote:

i so read that wrong at first
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

i so read that wrong at first
I knew someone would
I just knew it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Brace wrote:
Yeah, you need to learn to gear up or down in your rigorousness based on time and resource constraints. If the pressure is extremely heavy, everything just becomes fire and forget.

I'm trying to stay up for 4 days straight. 2 down, 2 to go Not a single fuck wa
Nah, I'll probably sleep a little bit. But I have energy drinks, soda, coffee, and tea ready. Well there is something HUUUUGE I didn't do that's kind of a big part of my grade, I was supposed to build a model... but I'll pass without it I'll just get C's this semester Okay.jpg

And that's IF I don't sleep or get distracted by Skyrim again Not a single fuck wa

I'm totally burned out and mentally already on vacation, the only thing keeping me going is glorious, glorious caffeine and sugar. If someone handed me cocaine mixed with crushed Adderall, I would seriously consider it...
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

Heh, great. After the fourth attempt I finally got this picture cut right. I wish I had realized that the colors got screwed up during one of those attempts. Of course, that's not something I know how to fix, because they don't teach you how to use printers in school.
Oh wait, we did go over how to print envelopes last class. Except, well, the teacher never got it to work.
Anyway, I could experiment and waste time, electricity, ink and paper, but even though the colors totally ruin what's supposed to be the focus of the project, I'm just gonna settle for this. Because I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 am

Kaizy wrote:

Mine too. Is yours a self-destructive narcissist as well? We should start a club.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 am

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Mine too. Is yours a self-destructive narcissist as well? We should start a club.

I was going to use my step dad as an example, then I remembered my dad was the same way. self destructive narcissist who spent more money on himself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I was going to use my step dad as an example, then I remembered my dad was the same way. self destructive narcissist who spent more money on himself than anyone else.

Is there anyone on this forum who's dad wasn't a self-destructive narcissist? I think I might have just figured out how furries are made...
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Is there anyone on this forum who's dad wasn't a self-destructive narcissist? I think I might have just figured out how furries are made...

Mine is OCD perfectionist. He's mellowed out though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

Ouiji wrote:

Your dad is basically my mom. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 am

"Absent" is the only word I can accurately describe my dad with. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 am

Ouiji wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

OCD is... fun. and frustrating. but I rather enjoy OCD. especially the cleanliness aspects.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

Zoe wrote:
"Absent" is the only word I can accurately describe my dad with. Not a single fuck wa

I took that for granted. I had plenty of opportunities to see him, but after 8 or so years, I just didn't even bother, then he died, and suddenly I was like "huh, I probably should have hung out with him"
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

OCD is... fun. and frustrating. but I rather enjoy OCD. especially the cleanliness aspects.

He also is an investigator and manager, that's the frustrating part, I always feel like I'm treated with suspicion. My brother gets it from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 am

Riv wrote:

Well My ex stepfather pretty much fits this description but he's gone now and replaced with a much batter man.

Some people would consider my real father a loser. He's got his faults. An acid wreaked mind and tumor removal have made him odd even if they were years ago. But he always tried to be the best father he could and have no I have no ill willl towards him.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 am

My dad is close-minded and has plenty of communication and anger issues.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am

Lucan wrote:
Riv wrote:

Well My ex stepfather pretty much fits this description but he's gone now and replaced with a much batter man.

This
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next