General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Azure

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:
but I have been through this. three other times actually. not as long as this, and not as hopeless as this though. the other times, I always saw a way to fix it, but this time I can't.

let me put it this way. let me clarify that I am still looking for a job, and... trying in general. but what is my future exactly from here. what, 8 months down the line, I find a job, but given I can't afford ANYTHING on minimum wage. I've done budgeting scenario's where I could live off of $700 a month, which includes all costs, from rent, to bills. BUT, from what I've researched, to get a place, your income HAS to be at least 1/3 the price of rent. ok then. so I manage to find the cheapest possible apartment at $400 (which is pretty much non-existent) and that's 1/2 of minimum wage income. not enough. so I find a place for $300 (have yet to see a place EVER go for that low). still, not 1/3 of minimum wage.

so what does a person do when they realize this? they get a friend to come live with them-oh that's right...

so what other options are there?
you could always give up, with an attitude like that. not EVERY place requires your income to be high ya know. there are rooms for rent that you could pay for with a minimum wage job easily. there are millions and millions of people who do it every day. they live somewhere. you can too. life is gonna be life sometimes, and 8 months down the road, 8 years down the road, dont matter at all because you are here, now. and you ought to be worried about that instead. just keep trying, something will come your way. and as ineffectual and ambiguous as that sounds, it is TRUE.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

There are? Shit, it'll be hard, but maybe someone out there doesn't care that you dont make $3,000 an hour
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Yes. Even in San Francisco there are hostils you can pay 20 bucks a night for a room.

In the long run, it'll be cheaper and better to find roommates though.

When I moved here, I had 800 bucks in my pocket. I had no job and no place to live, but I had been scouring sites like Pounced for people in the area and met someone willing to split a hotel room. Then I moved to what you might consider an "upscale" hostil and I had my own room for 1050/month which included breakfast and dinner. Then I rented out a room in an apartment for 600/month and eventually moved into my own place.

I'm sharing a condo with some gay couple now, though.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Yes. Even in San Francisco there are hostils you can pay 20 bucks a night for a room.

In the long run, it'll be cheaper and better to find roommates though.

When I moved here, I had 800 bucks in my pocket. I had no job and no place to live, but I had been scouring sites like Pounced for people in the area and met someone willing to split a hotel room. Then I moved to what you might consider an "upscale" hostil and I had my own room for 1050/month which included breakfast and dinner. Then I rented out a room in an apartment for 600/month and eventually moved into my own place.

I'm sharing a condo with some gay couple now, though.

I'm willing to believe that I have SOME charisma, but you're outgoing. you're like, in a wholenother league compared to me. the idea of rooming with some fur I met 2 hours ago... I can't even comprehend that

and yes before you say it, I'm aware I shouldn't be picky at this point, but if my social life has taught me anything, it's that I can't trust people I haven't known for at least a year.

can you tell me your experiences in meeting people over the internet, like you said on sofurry and whatnot? you and casey were the only people I met from over the internet, but I can confidently say, that was a fluke. you two just happen to be one of the more normal and trustworthy people out there.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
can you tell me your experiences in meeting people over the internet

Yeah, I've met *a lot* of people off the internet, especially in the last 10 years or so.

The one thing I noticed is nobody IS EVER like you expected XD

Other than that, I'm not sure how to outline "my experiences" since there are a lot.

Like anything, there are good ones and bad ones. Best idea is to meet the person first.

Then again, my current roommates I met off Craigslist.

I'm not very difficult to get along with, and I've lived with roommates for most my life so I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:

I just could not do that. I need someone to know what they're getting into when they meet me. I don't want them to figure out what kind of person I am, AFTER I move in with them. after all, it's best to know someone is a neurotic mess AHEAD of time \:3/
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Seeing a lot of tears regarding whatever happened in the XBox reveal. lol
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
can you tell me your experiences in meeting people over the internet

Yeah, I've met *a lot* of people off the internet, especially in the last 10 years or so.

The one thing I noticed is nobody IS EVER like you expected XD

Other than that, I'm not sure how to outline "my experiences" since there are a lot.

Like anything, there are good ones and bad ones. Best idea is to meet the person first.

I'm not very difficult to get along with, and I've lived with roommates for most my life so I'm used to it.
what did you expect when you met me ricky?

not one of my finer moments x3, just having crawled out from under a bush. i hadnt had a shower in 3 months. and then we walked to the top of buena vista, so i REALLY started to smell.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm

n/m
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:45 pm

XoPachi wrote:
n/m
awwwww, you removed it, it was a sweet story.

i actually know this kid and met him out on the road

never fuck with a dirty kid
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Also out of date. I thought that said 4/12/13 It was 4/12/12. x-x

I figured people knew about it if it was a year old.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Azure wrote:
what did you expect when you met me ricky?

not one of my finer moments x3, just having crawled out from under a bush. i hadnt had a shower in 3 months. and then we walked to the top of buena vista, so i REALLY started to smell.

You were closer than most.

And I already knew your situation so it's not like any of that surprised me :p

Azure wrote:
i actually know this kid and met him out on the road

never fuck with a dirty kid

That boy DOES NOT sound like he's from West Virginia Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:45 am

I'm starting to feel really weak. I can barely keep my head up anymore, and walking feels like I'd just woken up, and failed to start up normal body function.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

This is probably going to sound like a baw from the Monopoly guy but, my cigar is too big to fit in the cutter.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:21 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
This is probably going to sound like a baw from the Monopoly guy but, my cigar is too big to fit in the cutter.

I hate it when that happens. You know, last week, a guy called and told me my Swiss Bank Accounts was too full. Can you believe that?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm

I've noticed that 99% of wannabe trolls on Facebook immediately attack me for my transgenderism before anything else.

pokerface

Less of a "baww," more of a "howpathetic."

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=504
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40