General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread

Go down 
+14
Lunar
TangoDelahunt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:27 pm

I actually decided to switch to injectable estrogen today. Good luck with your spiro. I needed 400mg to get the proper effect, and at that dosage it was dangerous for me. Then again I was very athletic in my late teens and have always eaten more healthily than I should have.

Wait, I forget, are you legitimately transsexual or just some pervert faggot trying to "express themselves". Because I know there's one of those around here.

Last edited by Brace on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Brace wrote:
I actually decided to switch to injectable estrogen today. Good luck with your spiro. I needed 400mg to get the proper effect, and at that dosage it was dangerous for me. Then again I was very athletic in my late teens and have always eaten more healthily than I should have.

Wait, I forget, are you legitimately transsexual or just some pervert faggot trying to "express themselves". Because I know there's one of those around here.
That one.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Ok good. As amusing as it is for the occasional confused crossdresser to accidentally give themselves permanent dysphoria, those people end up being used as examples in the arguments of bigots so I'm glad that doesn't apply here.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Being transsexual is fun.

I just don't want to physically change my body that much. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

What. Does not compute. If it's fun then that means you started really young, which means most of the permanent changes should have already happened.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Brace wrote:
What. Does not compute. If it's fun then that means you started really young, which means most of the permanent changes should have already happened.

Well, I'm more transgendered than full on transsexual.

For all intents and purposes, I'm a female. However, I'm really Not a single fuck wa about physicality so I don't want any surgery or hormone treatment to change myself into a physical female.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Alright, found the pervert. Glad that's done.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Brace wrote:

zoe is the one I always hear talking about wanting to have lesbian sex. I never heard ahkmill talk like that
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Am I the pervert? Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't really mind much of anything, I just get annoyed when people confuse fashion sense and sex practices with a medical condition. That's a pretty big and pretty problematic equivocation and it's one which a lot of people are guilty of enabling.

Last edited by Brace on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Lucy wrote:
Am I the pervert? Okay.jpg

aren't we all.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Brace wrote:

zoe is the one I always hear talking about wanting to have lesbian sex. I never heard ahkmill talk like that
wut
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:45 pm

What medical condition?

I see being trans as nothing medical. It's just personal self-discovery. No disease, disorder, or condition to be found, in my personal opinion. People ought to discover their mental gender and physical preferences as they want without having to be called "different" in any way.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Lucy wrote:
What medical condition?

I see being trans as nothing medical. It's just personal self-discovery. No disease, disorder, or condition to be found, in my personal opinion. People ought to discover their mental gender and physical preferences as they want without having to be called "different" in any way.

Hippie bullshit.

This is what makes a transsexual. Not whether you like to wear dresses or play with dolls or paint your nails or fuck men. Nothing like that. Just a brain structure that makes a certain body type really fucking uncomfortable, because it expects another one. I get the impression that there may be people missing that part of the brain completely who can do whatever the fuck they want without going insane from it (IE, get MtF surgery or even this kind of surgery and they won't notice, because the part of the normal human brain that recoils in horror against that is missing in them), but these people don't have anything essentially female about them.

"mental gender". Fuck off. Just because certain things make you feel pretty doesn't make you special.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Brace wrote:
Lucy wrote:
What medical condition?

Hippie bullshit.

This is what makes a transsexual. Not whether you like to wear dresses or play with dolls or paint your nails or fuck men. Nothing like that. Just a brain structure that makes a certain body type really fucking uncomfortable, because it expects another one. I get the impression that there may be people missing that part of the brain completely who can do whatever the fuck they want without going insane from it (IE, get MtF surgery or even this kind of surgery and they won't notice, because the part of the normal human brain that recoils in horror against that is missing in them), but these people don't have anything essentially female about them.

"mental gender". Fuck off. Just because certain things make you feel pretty doesn't make you special.

Ooooh.

You're one of those piece of shit elitist trans people who give other trans people a bad name.

Alright, conversation's over, you're just a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

I differ from them in that I don't believe in Harry Benjamin classification, or that femininity is inherent to the psychology of every woman. Transsexuality is defined though, and it is not A FUCKING PERFORMANCE.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Just watch. In another 3 years you'll have gotten over being transgender, and because you had the arrogance to assume it was the same as other people's experiences, you'll become just another sack of shit faggot whining about how transsexuals ruin everything and perpetuate gender roles instead of "accepting diversity of expression". All that tired shit. No, you perpetuate gender roles, because they get you off. Eventually they'll stop getting you off, and you'll stop playing with them. This is not something that should be spoken of in the same language as something which requires medical intervention.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Nah, you're just a bitch who can't get over herself, lol

I happen to love being the way I am, I've been like this since I was about 6.

I always preferred dressing as a female and being more feminine. If I didn't get over it in over ten years, I think I'll pull an Eddie Izzard and be this way if I damn well please. :3
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:09 pm

It's still just a performance you happen to get a cheap buzz off of. You're doing a disservice to people with real problems for the sake of a hobby.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm

if she wasn't sexist and homophobic, blaming gay people for her problems, I'd at least sympathize with her point.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I want to wear pretty floral summer dresses and have people call me a purty lady cos that's what I feel inside Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

Brace wrote:
It's still just a performance you happen to get a cheap buzz off of. You're doing a disservice to people with real problems for the sake of a hobby.

If those people act like an elitist fuck like you, good.

I hope to make things as hard as possible for you. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm

MiloTime wrote:
if she wasn't sexist and homophobic, blaming gay people for her problems, I'd at least sympathize with her point.

Since when am I sexist?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Lucy wrote:
Brace wrote:

You can't threaten someone with something you've already done to them.

"elitist". There's your hobbyist mentality showing through. All about turning in a good performance, can't have someone calling you second tier, that's the worst possible thing ever, right? It's not like people go homeless and hungry and die over this or anything, it's just a matter of being the prettiest bell of the ball and if someone says anything bad to you, they're trying to compete for that attention you so desperately crave. Clearly.

Last edited by Brace on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Brace wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Brace wrote:

You can't threaten someone with something you've already done to them.

Then success to the successful thistle sifter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next