General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

Go down 
+16
XoPachi
Vega
Lunar
8-bit
Kaizy
Lucy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Zoe
Maya
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
Lucan
Riv
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
it was REDACTED.

I'm going to blame Princess Molestia.

Quote :
I did get a set of dog tags the other day of my ponysonas information though, Im kinda frightened to put them here because I don't wnat his name to be made fun of.

On the one hoof, all ponies have silly names, but on the other hoof, everything gets made fun of on these forums. Whatever you decide to do, I won't make fun of you for it, at least.
I used a random generator for the last name since I couldn't think of one, which probably explains the dream since I googled it after getting the tags made, but since I know you wont it makes it easier. Hell you might be the only one to decode what line 3 means.

LULAMOON
COPPER
A-
LUNAR CRUSADER

Vietnam era with silencers alnd all.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
it was REDACTED.

Quote :
I did get a set of dog tags the other day of my ponysonas information though, Im kinda frightened to put them here because I don't wnat his name to be made fun of.

On the one hoof, all ponies have silly names, but on the other hoof, everything gets made fun of on these forums. Whatever you decide to do, I won't make fun of you for it, at least.
I used a random generator for the last name since I couldn't think of one, which probably explains the dream since I googled it after getting the tags made, but since I know you wont it makes it easier. Hell you might be the only one to decode what line 3 means.

LULAMOON
COPPER
A-
LUNAR CRUSADER

Copper Lulamoon? A perfectly acceptable name for a pony.

July 20th, 1969. Excellent choice, sir.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 KIlsl
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
it was REDACTED.

Quote :

LULAMOON
COPPER
A-
LUNAR CRUSADER

Copper Lulamoon? A perfectly acceptable name for a pony.

July 20th, 1969. Excellent choice, sir.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 KIlsl
It was originally going to be silver but that sounded too fancy. Besides, copper seems to be far more useful in machines and computers for its use as cables and wires. Gold sounded a bit to gaudy even though its used quite a bit in space exploration. I thought about going through the periodic table of elements to see if there was another name I could use, but Copper just seemed to stick. Also, correct. The closest people got was a birthday and that's only because its a date. I had people guess it was a phone number, a serial number, a zip code, and a social security number. The last two didn't make sense since they had an over abundance of numbers, in the case of the former, and an under abundance in the later.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
It was originally going to be silver but that sounded too fancy. Besides, copper seems to be far more useful in machines and computers for its use as cables and wires. Gold sounded a bit to gaudy even though its used quite a bit in space exploration. I thought about going through the periodic table of elements to see if there was another name I could use, but Copper just seemed to stick. Also, correct. The closest people got was a birthday and that's only because its a date. I had people guess it was a phone number, a serial number, a zip code, and a social security number. The last two didn't make sense since they had an over abundance of numbers, in the case of the former, and an under abundance in the later.

Copper fits well, I think. Most of the rest of the periodic table either sounds really silly or really mystical.

I LIED! I AM RADON LUTETIUM, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

I might have expected you to go with one of the radioactive elements, but I'm glad you didn't; 'copper' sounds more like a name than 'plutonium'.

Yeah, as soon as I saw '1969', I immediately knew what it was.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Copper fits well, I think. Most of the rest of the periodic table either sounds really silly or really mystical.

I LIED! I AM RADON LUTETIUM, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

I might have expected you to go with one of the radioactive elements, but I'm glad you didn't; 'copper' sounds more like a name than 'plutonium'.

Yeah, as soon as I saw '1969', I immediately knew what it was.
Ununpentium Lulamoon just didn't quite have that ring to it either. Theough if I waited a bit over 18000 years I could have used plutonium due to its decay.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Though if I waited a bit over 18000 years I could have used plutonium due to its decay.

Hardee har har. But if it decayed, wouldn't it be uranium instead? Great Scott!
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Though if I waited a bit over 18000 years I could have used plutonium due to its decay.

Keeheehee. Im wondering though, since his cutie mark is green, is it due to the sterotype of radioactive materials glowing green, or because his flanks oxidized? I need to do some figurin.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:49 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Keeheehee. Im wondering though, since his cutie mark is green, is it due to the sterotype of radioactive materials glowing green, or because his flanks oxidized? I need to do some figurin.

A bit off-topic, but your post just made me realize that the statue of Discord at the beginning of the season 2 premier has a very similar pose to the Statue of Liberty...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

A bit off-topic, but your post just made me realize that the statue of Discord at the beginning of the season 2 premier has a very similar pose to the Statue of Liberty...
Statue of Liberty, oh god no. My mind has been flooded with terrible thoughts. Statues can be weeping angels what about pony statues, or in the case of Discord a weeping angel that can move while being watched. I thought Equestria would be safe. I was so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 pm

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 PfYiB
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Riv wrote:
SHIT DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:
SHIT DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK DONT BLINK
You guys keep staring, im gonna go with plan B and run like a bitch. See ya.
*runs like a little bitch to The Ponyville Library.*
HELP US TWILIGHT, WHERE THE BUCK IS THE DOCTOR?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:09 pm

BFF, that name isnt bad at all

Ive heard some cringe-worthy names before Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Riv wrote:
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NPOE
SDLGKJ
LSEKGDsdfHSFJdgj
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
HELP US TWILIGHT, WHERE THE BUCK IS THE DOCTOR?

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 PX1YR Heh heh... The Doctor? Why would I know where a doctor was? I mean, probably at the Hospital, right? I mean, that's where doctors normally are. Heh. Heheh.

Kaizy wrote:
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NPOE
SDLGKJ
LSEKGDsdfHSFJdgj

I modified the original a bit. It was seven painful megabytes of data, and it looped. I thought that was... ineffective.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Don__t_blink_by_bibliodragon-d5itzi5
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:46 pm

If he weren't a minor/background character, Dr. Whoves might have gotten me to watch more then one episode of the show.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Lucan wrote:
If he weren't a minor/background character, Dr. Whoves might have gotten me to watch more then one episode of the show.

You only watched one episode?

You have to do at least two... I was at least four episodes in before I realized I liked it, and look at me; I'm clinically obsessed.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You only watched one episode?

You have to do at least two... I was at least four episodes in before I realized I liked it, and look at me; I'm clinically obsessed.

luca, you're one of my last remaining hopes...!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

MiloTime wrote:
luca, you're one of my last remaining hopes...!

I really think you're the type whose mood would be greatly improved if you let yourself get lost in pone.

Don't fight the pone, Milo. Let the pone consume you.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

TBH even if I did start liking the show. I think I would still avoid the pony fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:08 pm

I do not recommend MLP as an anti-depressant.

I recommend it as a cute little cartoon. ._.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Lucy wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Lucy wrote:

Regardless of whether or not you recommend it, it works. Not a single fuck wa

Lucan wrote:
TBH even if I did start liking the show. I think I would still avoid the pony fanbase.

The average brony is way better than the average furry, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Riv wrote:

If you set your standards low enough you can be better than anyone. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 2769935412
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:

If you set your standards low enough you can be better than anyone. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 2769935412

It's a matter of the ratio;

# people in fandom I've hated
------------------------------
# people in fandom I've met

Right now, the score is around 50/300 for furries and 3/200 for bronies. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next