HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
They just look so fucking weird.

Rainbow Dash looks like a goddamn alien with that blue skin.
Its a secret prequel to Avatar

Dash later leaves school and flies to Pandora to be one with the planet

You know, that actually sounds like a pretty awesome crossover. Rainbow's character really fits with the torn loyalty theme of the protagonist in Avatar...

(inb4 there are already 58 fanfictions like that...)
I guarantee theres some sort of Avatar/MLP crossover fanfiction Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Riv wrote:

I came here to spam again with hips...
Then I saw this shit strikes an UNCANNY resemblance to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
They just look so fucking weird.

Rainbow Dash looks like a goddamn alien with that blue skin.
Its a secret prequel to Avatar

Dash later leaves school and flies to Pandora to be one with the planet

You know, that actually sounds like a pretty awesome crossover. Rainbow's character really fits with the torn loyalty theme of the protagonist in Avatar...

(inb4 there are already 58 fanfictions like that...)
I guarantee theres some sort of Avatar/MLP crossover fanfiction Not a single fuck wa 

I thought you were right, but a quick search yields nothing (if it's there, it's invisible under airbender crossovers), and even a request thread in the crossover group 7 weeks ago turned up nothing...

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/41/crossovers/thread/19867/anyone-done

I'm genuinely surprised.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
AthenaiS

avatar

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.
Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Papakura, NZ

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 am

Riv wrote:
Oh, and Athenai, have you seen the movie? Is it good?


it's on youtube, cam recorded, though some are ok-ish. I did watch all of it, just like 30 minutes. of what I saw, it was meh.

better that "Magical mystery cure" in my opinion. the music in opening credits sounds like a shitty rip off of AlexS's remix of the intro. it's just meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 am

AthenaiS wrote:
Riv wrote:
Oh, and Athenai, have you seen the movie? Is it good?


it's on youtube, cam recorded, though some are ok-ish. I did watch all of it, just like 30 minutes. of what I saw, it was meh.

better that "Magical mystery cure" in my opinion. the music in opening credits sounds like a shitty rip off of AlexS's remix of the intro. it's just meh.

'Meh' is exactly how I figured it'd be...

Check it out; it's a map of fimfiction readership by location throughout the day;

http://i.imgur.com/nLRi1L7.gif

For the first time in ever, America comes in first place in reading. Astounding.

XoPachi wrote:
I came here to spam again with hips...
Then I saw this shit strikes an UNCANNY resemblance to this.

Unicorn before it was cool.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 am

Legends of Equestria is online for the weekend

Spoiler:
 

So long weekend Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades


Last edited by Kaizy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:26 am

Kaizy wrote:
Legends of Equestria is online for the weekend

Spoiler:
 
So long weekend Not a single fuck wa 

Well then, I guess I'm not going to work tomorrow.

(Kidding.)

(Also, Owl honey, if you wouldn't mind, spoiler that. As much as I love looking at your ass, the image is a little big.)

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:31 am

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Legends of Equestria is online for the weekend

Spoiler:
 
So long weekend Not a single fuck wa 

Well then, I guess I'm not going to work tomorrow.

(Kidding.)

(Also, Owl honey, if you wouldn't mind, spoiler that. As much as I love looking at your ass, the image is a little big.)
Dont call me honey

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:20 am

What the holy shit is that Kaizy

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 am

Lucy wrote:
What the holy shit is that Kaizy
Legends of Equestria

Some 3D pony mmo game thats still in alpha, but they open the servers and allow the game to be played once in a while, and because of the convention, theyve opened the servers til Monday 11:59pm PST

So im just running around like an idiot with some friends and doing nothing productive Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 am

Kaizy wrote:
Dont call me honey

Okay, sweetie.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am

I kinda want to play, but the only bronies I really talk to, are on here because Im shy as fuck usually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Dont call me honey

Okay, sweetie.
But Riv! Kaizy's not a marshmellow butt... is she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:59 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I kinda want to play, but the only bronies I really talk to, are on here because Im shy as fuck usually.
Im mostly enjoying the relaxation factor

The music is nice and I can do jack shit while enjoying myself

I dont talk to any of these random people in here Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
What the holy shit is that Kaizy
Legends of Equestria

Some 3D pony mmo game thats still in alpha, but they open the servers and allow the game to be played once in a while, and because of the convention, theyve opened the servers til Monday 11:59pm PST

So im just running around like an idiot with some friends and doing nothing productive Not a single fuck wa 
I'm interested but it sounds like one of those games I'd tell nobody I play. :U

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
What the holy shit is that Kaizy
Legends of Equestria

Some 3D pony mmo game thats still in alpha, but they open the servers and allow the game to be played once in a while, and because of the convention, theyve opened the servers til Monday 11:59pm PST

So im just running around like an idiot with some friends and doing nothing productive Not a single fuck wa 
I'm interested but it sounds like one of those games I'd tell nobody I play. :U
Its not like it would matter, the things going down after tomorrow so who cares Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:05 pm

I'd only play to show all the bronies how much cuter my pony character is than theirs are.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Lucy wrote:
I'd only play to show all the bronies how much cuter my pony character is than theirs are.
I see a lot of bright ass neon colored ponies and super saturated black/primary colored ponies, so I dont think thats hard Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I'd only play to show all the bronies how much cuter my pony character is than theirs are.
I see a lot of bright ass neon colored ponies and super saturated black/primary colored ponies, so I dont think thats hard Not a single fuck wa 

 You've drawn her, you know Cloud Nine is the cutest lil' bitch ever. Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I'd only play to show all the bronies how much cuter my pony character is than theirs are.
I see a lot of bright ass neon colored ponies and super saturated black/primary colored ponies, so I dont think thats hard Not a single fuck wa 

 You've drawn her, you know Cloud Nine is the cutest lil' bitch ever. Not a single fuck wa
Ah yes I did draw that one didnt I

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm

And now she wears glasses. x10 cuteness

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Lucy wrote:
And now she wears glasses. x10 cuteness
Success

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Spoiler:
 

I befriended some weird bronies who don't ask permission before drawing characters. Not a single fuck wa

It's cute tho'.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Lucy wrote:
Spoiler:
 

I befriended some weird bronies who don't ask permission before drawing characters. Not a single fuck wa

It's cute tho'.
My rule is I dont care who draws my character, but unless youre someone I talk to regularly, dont make anything NSFW

Its worked out for me so far Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Thankfully nothing NSFW has popped up yet.

She's too cute for that.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   

Back to top Go down
 
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CREATE YOUR OWN PONY
» Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm
» NEWS & DISCUSSION - My Little Pony: FIM - Telemovie + New IP (EQUESTRIA GIRLS)
» General Pony Fanart
» My Little Pony: Shadows are Scary

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Entertainment-
Jump to: